Would you be OK with wearing the same clothes the all the time, as long as they got cleaned etc?

Would you be OK with wearing the same clothes the all the time, as long as they got cleaned etc?

Why do so many people feel the need to vary their outfit?

Attached: 1546272564647.jpg (1110x1720, 333K)

Never understood the many-outfit shit. Would totally be ok.

I already do that, only reason i change into other clothes is because people will make fun of me

Same. Which is the same reason just about everyone does it and because of (((advertising)))

I wear plain white and black t shirts. usually buy 3 or 4, exactly the same every time.

Then I buy plain pants, i do change the color, but i have at least 3-4 black ones.

I have black work boots and always a pair of dark sneakers for when I want to feel more comfortable.

I do care about a good coat or a good jacket since I live in a cold city, so i do get different ones and with varying grades of insulation.

I only wear jeans, a grey t-shirt and a grey or dark blue jacket. I'm 19, have been called out for it before.

I only have 2 pairs of jeans and 2 polo shirts. I change my underwear frequently. I make decent money too. I just can't be bothered going to the store or ordering online.

>have three sets of the same clothing I wear in rotation
I usually only vary anything when the weather changes. Fuck pondering what to wear.

Uh, no. Varying your outfit expresses yourself.

Imagine being so vain that believing what you wear is profound. Pathetic. Say something interesting, idiot.

As if an incel like you has ever said anything profound. You mumble and never say anything funny or interesting. You could do with at least a nice outfit, autist.

Attached: 1500238808782.jpg (604x604, 111K)

>implying I say anything to you or feel a need to keep you interested
Nice assumption there, normalfag

You're a typical autist. I know you better than yourself. Everyone can smell that you wear the same clothes every day.

Pfft hell yeah id wear the same thing everyday

>buying something someone else made and wearing it that thousands of other people also bought is expressing yourself

You know shit and it seems you can't even figure out what is rotation means without a wikipedia link.

The fact that you don't understand how this expresses yourself to others shows you have severe autism. At least high-functioning spergs know about presenting themselves.

You're speaking nonsense now. You're too low-functioning to even argue. Pathetic.
Do everyone a favor and stop going out in public at all if you never change your clothes. No one wants to see you.

Attached: 1532937021975.png (640x636, 196K)

>to others
How well you show that you do not belong here.

And I should give any fuck what someone else wants why?

no, i get bored wearing the same clothes for so long and i get very insecure in public if i dont like my outfit.

Just because I dont agree with your gay belief that fashion is important doesnt make me a sperg. I have a close group of friends, gf, and a rewarding job.

From 2009 to 2013 I wore only plain black t shirts. My girlfriend has slowly phased them out of my rotation.

You leave my Peyton alone OP