I'm thinking of starting a keto diet should i?

I'm thinking of starting a keto diet should i?

Attached: keto.jpg (300x236, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7b2FbQCrqSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TomY9r5zevo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im also wondering about this.

I'm on day two of less than 50 carbs. I feel like a fucking wreck. I was barely able to finish my workout. I'm not particularly obese or anything. I just heard Joe Rogan talk about it.

Da fuck user. I can go 72 hours without food and still lift fine. 2 days of low carbs (and I should add 50 grams isn’t even that low), is nothing.

It's probably something else than and I'm deathly ill. I have felt like im walking through pudding today since i woke up. Our rooster did wake me up early as fuck (~4am only slept for like 4 hours). Not sure if that's it, seems pretty little.

I just finished a 2 week keto eating plan, and the longest ive been on it before was 4 months during that time ive dropped alot of fat while gaining muscle.

BUT

Its not really a sustainable diet in the long term, nor is it very tasty, you will be shoving your face with meat all the time.
For me though the biggest benefit of keto is i can eat 2 meals a day and be completely full and energised and its a great way to "reset" your bad eating habbit if you have issues with cheatmeals.

I would say just go for the whole foods diet.

You need carbs. Keto is a stupid diet. Facts and logic.

Attached: 1547851479698.jpg (759x1092, 112K)

Not if you like your muscles

youtube.com/watch?v=7b2FbQCrqSQ

Double your protein intake dumbass, it should be at least 2g per bodyweight lb

Either that or eat a fuck load of protein like we're supposed to

youtube.com/watch?v=TomY9r5zevo

It's because you're not fucking fasting fatty, the 48 hours will suck but it's just that

Love the keto diet. Been doing it for years. Used to be considered extreme morbidly obese, now I'm only a few BF% away from normal weight. Tried out zero carb last month and it was practically the same, but I missed vegetables.

keto diet macros are trash and should only be run short term in extreme medical situations.
fasting forced ketosis is GOAT.

ketosis is great for losing weight if combined with exercise and counting calories
It's not something you go on long term though.

Attached: Frelee.jpg (634x423, 100K)

Just fast instead.

Without carbs its hard to eat in surplus, so i find keto is great for a cut if your stick with it 6-8 weeks minimum. Replace your rice / oats with cauliflower rice and drop breads and your 80% there. Your body wont hold fluid in your muscles, so expect to drop 2% of your total body weight in the first week. that 2% will return when you bring carbs back, but if you do it right expect to drop more fat that muscle.

Nah

This is normal don’t worry about it. It’s coined “the keto flu” you will always have less stamina on keto however. It’s muxh harder for your body to get energy from your fat store than from your glucose stores. This is unavoidable

this only happens when you eat keto diet macros.
this doesn't happen when you just fast instead.

How often do you fast yourself into ketosis? It’s not a long term thing right?

if you're adapted it happens in 24 hours maximum.
if you're not adapted it happens in 72 hours maximum.
I was doing OMAD for a long time, recently switched to IF, 2 meals a day, and upped my fruit intake. want to keep the alkalizing meal away from my acidic raw steak meal. widest window I eat in in 7 hours.
I do a complete dry fast every Sunday, will be abstaining from my fast tomorrow though due to the Easter holiday, but these things arise rarely and won't impact my health.
I've never been a fat as fatass but my longest fasts have been 5 day hardcore dry fast (no shower or brushing teeth even) and 9 days (first 2 days dry, next 7 salt water) both fasts could've gone longer, still felt good, but wanted to get back in the gym.
>6'2" 175

Did a 2 week Keto not long ago, here are some pointers:

>Don't do Keto if you have type 2 diabetes!
>To start Keto do a morning workout before breakfast, that way enter the Ketosis state WAAAAY quicker.
>Don't be a pussy and aim for 10 carb a day, once again you enter Ketosis that much faster.
>Keto Flu is a thing don't whine and get over it, usually duration is 2 days, but can be longer.
>Aim for 2.5 liter of water a day!
>Remember to add more sodium into your diet!
>Eggs is your friend.
>For veggies aim for the power green, but still be aware of the carbs!
>Do Keto 2-3 week at a time and when exiting keto, do it over a week, slowly add carbs into your diet again.
>If you don't be ready to get shit bricks.
>When you are off Keto, be aware not to overeat as you WILL feel more hungry than usual.
>Best thing about Keto, you never really feel hungry!

Good Speed and best of luck!

type 2 diabetes is a joke. fasting will cure it.