Is my constant anger and outbursts a sign of high testosterone

Is my constant anger and outbursts a sign of high testosterone

Attached: EEB3602B-2355-4D3A-8EBE-EF1D3810977D.png (887x661, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0vh2rRG-E
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/129/Moving-the-Goalposts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more like autism

Attached: 428493_399701390073610_659136071_n.jpg (960x540, 54K)

No, it's because you're a manlet or someone with self esteem problems

Is the face of autism?

More like high estradiol.

yes user youre high t alpha male orangutan thats why u can feel angry sometimes

Anger, yes. But outbursts just mean you're too weak/autistic to control yourself.

signs of a troubled mind. High T is something on the side. Either you have it or you don't, but the anger comes from issues.

I'm on day 6 of nofap, and sometimes I get enraged for almost no reason

eat a snickers

Lmao no. Anger and low temper is a sign of high estrogen. Your basically a moody woman. If it was high T, you would be more confident and stuff wouldn't bother you much.

Attached: 1547853729219.png (660x868, 906K)

>bursts of anger
>posting this image
>”man” probably in his 20s
Mentally ill virgin fucktard

lol fuck no. My friend does the same shit, had a psychiatrist appointment last week and got diagnosed bipolar. He has to be on mood stabilizers for the rest of his life LMAO

You're more likely to be high in estrogen. Seriously. Moodiness and general irascibility are signs of high e2.

Anger and aggression are not linked to testosterone in humans, estradiol and cortisol are.

yup, definitely not a sign of immaturity. You're exactly what we should all aspire to be

what a disgusting creature

Attached: 1386318549925.jpg (480x640, 44K)

this
high T is when you notice something that would've probably upset you but you don't get angry at it and move on

Hi bobby, I’m a big fan

>So Miranda! You want the lead role in my show? Hahaha! You gotta do me a favor first.... *Unzips*

Attached: 1554929435179.jpg (680x471, 267K)

This

MODS MODS MODS I DO NOT BROWSE THIS BOARD TO SEE NAKED JEWISH MEN

what do you think her father thinks about her?

is he ashamed? or such a weak pushover that he lets her do anything she wants?

You have no business being funny on this board

Attached: AE2AF83F-E0F1-47BF-B1E2-CE9B1C3B4888.png (600x400, 261K)

>her father is in the picture

Attached: doubt-6.png (492x280, 85K)

>your daughter makes 120K a month abusing weak minded men like cattle
>be ashamed
Back to the Jow Forums with you

Making money doesn't excuse the immorality of it. Although she is a Jew, so he is probably fine with exploiting the goyim

probably low IQ

It's a sign that you're a low-IQ autist with no self control. This kid has outbursts, do you think that means he is high test?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0vh2rRG-E

the immorality of being rich by doing nothing, not even having to sleep with people for money.
Truly immoral.

Yeah this. She doesn't even post nudes or put out, she just plays a swarm of beta orbiters. I hate that our society has sunk to the point that you can make over a million annually this way but I feel like she's not nearly as to blame as the horde of weak cucks who will hand over their hard earned cash to briefly simulate connection to a woman over the internet.

You can't be this stupid. The immorality is preying on LONELY AND HORNY incels

you are an absolute retard if you think that your offspring working 1h a day making 120K per month posting bikini pictures online is a bad thing. All because this wouldn't fit the ethics system you choose to apply, that you adopted on a chinese basketweaving subforum that is filled with 15 year old losers giving you lifelessons on morality because they can't get laid.

Preying on the weak is immoral and shameful, regardless of whether she makes money doing it.

I hate to sound like I'm white knighting someone as worthless as an e-girl but come on. She's not "preying". There is no manipulation or deception involved. The only reason girls like this exist is because beta cucks make it economically viable for them to exist. The fact that there are enough of them to put her in a 7-figure income bracket is way more concerning to me than some dumb pink haired girl taking photos of herself.

Then don't be weak.

Actually, I take that last part back.

Making money is precisely why it's immoral. If she was just slutting it up, that'd still be shameful but not necessarily immoral.

The immorality is taking advantage of incel virgin retards to get them to shell out patreon bux in the vain hope (however remote) that they have a shot with her.
She's preying on them by playing this cutesy lewd character that takes advantage of emotionally weak incels
>tee hee if you give me money, I'll add you to snapshat and then who knows what will happen owo
In a just world she'd be flung from a parapet.
I've never paid for that shit and never will. I prefer to pay for sex the old fashioned way: dating, marriage, and divorce.

>She's preying on them by playing this cutesy lewd character that takes advantage of emotionally weak incels
I have no sympathy for emotionally weak incels and neither should you. E-Girls are worthless but the hordes of greasy beta males that keep them afloat are the ones responsible for their existence.

Bpfp

It is not unjust to ask something in this world, it is stupid to give. Denying her right to ask for donations can be extended to break any civil rights.

If you really think in that MGTOW type "you always pay for sex" way and you should try and fix your bitter attitude towards relationships with women.

Why do you put reddit paragraph breaks between every single sentence?

100% Based

Based and redpilled

Sympathy has nothing to do with it. She's a vile creature.
Why did you start posting on Jow Forums in 2016?
>Denying her right to ask for donations can be extended to break any civil rights.
She has a right to ask for "donations". She doesn't have a right to not be criticized.
>MGTOW type "you always pay for sex" way
It's not a MGTOW way of thinking. It's a reality. Nothing in this world is free and you're always paying, one way or another. Men and women alike.

god who gives a fuck

>I prefer to pay for sex the old fashioned way: dating, marriage, and divorce.
>Hurr durr dating is the same as prostitution.
Shut the fuck up Boomer. When I got laid I had no money at all. I couldn't pay for dates. Some of my gfs even spent more money on me than I did on them when I was a jobless student. For the majority of my sexual history there was zero or barely any economic incentive to fuck me. Women have sex drives too, they fuck because they're horny just like we do. If the idea that dating and marriage are "paying to have sex" resonates with you then you are 100% confirmed a Betabux loser who will get cucked by every girl he'll ever be with.

>the only way you can pay for things is with money
how juvenile

oh no its retarded

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/129/Moving-the-Goalposts

cringe

No. It’s onions fags and women who are emotional and aggressive. Masculinity is not about “aggressiveness” but intensity.

It is about aggressiveness if you're an actual literal ape. For a rational being with an evolved brain it's about purpose, initiative, persistence, confidence, courage, and leadership.

You're probably high stress because you exercise a lot and don't eat enough carbohydrates and eat tons of animal protein that blocks serotonin production. Everyone is grumpy and emo when undereating and eating shit food that impacts brain chemistry.

>hurr durr I read a jack donovan (who is literally a faggot) book. purpose, derp, intiative, derp, leadership haha yeah that's me. I'm a machine warrior and a king :) I'm a lord :)
almost, ALMOST nothing more cringey than losers like you

Post body, I have a feeling that Jack Donovan could rape you to death.

It's a sign of high estrogen user.

Agreed. My mom was always aggressive and prone to emotional outbursts. Sadly I used to always be taught that that is what makes you “masculine”, but when my life started going to shit and I had to be the one to lead somebody other than myself I realized that you only get things done by being calm but proud of yourself.

Women and onions fags lash out because they lack a masculine brain that can actually think long-term. I still occasionally have outbursts but they are extremely, extremely infrequent and even during those times they are getting tamer and more controlled.

women get emotional.

If you're always angry than something is wrong
If you're angry in the gym than it's called intensity and I dont see a problem with that at all

>I bet my gay dad could kick your ass
you're pretty good at being pathetic, aren't you redditfag?

Tfw no angry bf who says something mean or does something mean like pushes me and then grabs me frantically and says he didn’t mean it

You’re so edge that I know that you rarely hit the gym.

Nothing that man said was wrong.

>never fear, gay boyfriend, I am here to black knight you online versus this HATER of you and our gay daddy jack donovan
I think it's cute you're defending your boyfriend--actually no I don't I think it's pathetic and you look like a faggot doing it

alright but I know that you are a lot more passive irl and would never actually say this to a man’s face lol

post more of that fucking slut.

Attached: Vu19Q.png (600x452, 214K)

im getting sick of her stupid fucking face,I'd beat her up irl

stupid fucking bitch

there you go projecting your own weakness onto others. I know you're the kind of faggot that reads jack donovan novels and then quotes them on Jow Forums thinking it makes you a magician and a goblin and a king and not a pathetic worm, but most people are capable of talking to others IRL without falling into a cold sweat and crying. you projecting beta bitch

>no tits
>no hips
I just don’t see it lads

look at this fucker with the most smug grin in the world on his face.

that's okay. No really, it's fine.

I don’t know who Jack Donovan is but if he said that masculinity is not about aggression but intensity than he’s right.

Also only actual beta males use the term beta unironically lol.

It's morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money. Tricks are gonna trick user

>being a man is about being intense. you know, like the west coast chopper dad from the TLC network's hit show. and don't talk bad about my gay dad's boyfriend or say beta, it makes you a beta. I read that on a PUA forum
wow you sure showed me by the intensity with which you suck your boyfriends penis because I called him out for being a cringey fuck. But not half as cringey as you, you giant queer

It's a lack of direction and accomplishment, at least a lack of such that you find meaningful. Gotta push through the angst until you get a foothold on a good path. There really is no other way.

eh
wait shit meant for

look I’m going to teach you how to insult so you don’t look like a joke in public.

You’re spending way too much time per insult and it reminds me how I acted when I was 12-13 lol, and you’re throwing them around too much even when making a non-point.

If you want to insult someone without people to tell that you’re offended (for whatever reason) than just say something like “ok fag”. Would’ve been the same statement but significantly less wordy. You’re welcome.

Attached: 22314F37-869A-439F-8294-3D38794B269B.jpg (475x394, 70K)

gonna save myself some time by skipping your novel since you posted it with a cartoon image and opened with "look"

I think you underestimated how much a guy calling you a gay loser cares about what you think

you care enough to get ass blasted for this long, that’s the only reason why I’m still responding

I can’t get hard over a woman who doesn’t have a body designed for making babies.

Women were built to be thick.

Attached: 113DA822-5D38-4645-9404-94766476FC47.jpg (486x726, 36K)

like I said, it's fine, Your taste seems different than mine I guess

>women were designed for taking bodies
>posts asian
>topkek

Asians in their countries are having negative birth rates because too many of their women are wanting to be sticcs and not thicc.

There needs to be more propaganda that having children gives you big anime tiddies.

I dunno man, I like women. Not even a specific face, body type or something. When I like a woman, it's just that.

Then again I have a massive weakness for redheads

Attached: 1551379975060.jpg (670x949, 107K)

who is she?

Belle Delphine

my nigga, hope theres feetpics.

just pay her like 1000 bucks and she'll snapchat with you or something

check her patreon

>t. Chubby chaser

He probably jacks it to her pics. I would. That's why I can never kids. H-high test...

no

>pay her
>1000 dollars
>be a patreoncuck
lol

well if you want feetpics
or just crop her other whore pics

I'd hatefuck her so hard.

hiow do you know who she is or how much she makes

For me, it was PTSD. Six months of group and individual counseling helped.

I bet theres something I can work with.

You have no idea how much flat tummies turn me on.

Attached: 6472CAF6-D743-495C-A8E9-64025D45898B.jpg (750x523, 232K)

POST THE REST OF THAT PIC RIGHT NOW

Apparently she will fuck you if are close enough to where she lives and pay the highest patreon tier (5k). Not sure if true and not worth it imo unless you had fuck you money and did it once just to spite the weak man who pay her every month for pics.