Where are all of these HD wojak videos coming from?

youtu.be/IMFV705oG_c
look at this shit, i hope you bros don't really watch these unironically

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-224931.jpg (1078x464, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3TH7MUQ3cfA
youtube.com/watch?v=dWpvJa1W5X0
youtube.com/watch?v=yveA_vO22ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping22

i cried when i heard the pixies, gonna go see them live might blow my brains at the concert!

>Click vid
>This video shows up next in recommendations
youtu.be/3TH7MUQ3cfA
Pol is such a cancer fucking hell

Attached: 1547756284270.jpg (750x500, 29K)

Does anyone have seen them about Jow Forums ? they are so accurate

I have a feeling its that same guy form zimbabwe whos been posting on here for a while
I think he even posted some photos of his surroundings before

just watched the video and now i'm listening to the song on repeat in my college room thinking of how much of a doomer i am

when i hear other having fun i just want to kill myself

I hate these niggers so much, every comments section they leave some boring comment and get top post because they're e-celeb faggots.

Attached: Capture.png (330x394, 33K)

Jow Forums's entire culture has been bastardised. people now think it's cool to some kind of outcast loser. but then they will show their normalfag colors when I say I find 12 year olds attractive.
people want to feel part of the cool le underground nature of the internet without ever having to actually be genuinely fucked up or look at anything distasteful. everything on Jow Forums is now sanitised and sterile to the point where you have genuinely normal people who think they're "robots" and "doomers" because they sometimes get a widdle sad or lonely :(

>I find 12 year olds attractive.
trannies and faggots are (rightfully) ostracized too, doesn't make them robots by any means. now go kill yourself.

spotted the election tourist. hebephilia is as Jow Forums as it comes

pedo hating is also as Jow Forums as it comes

I agree with you generally but fuck pedos and animal beaters. You can be literally anything else and I won't care but fuck you in particular

we get it man. you came to Jow Forums in 2016 and think nu Jow Forums is Jow Forums

>think it's cool to some kind of outcast loser
It always was though. If it wasn't fun and cool to be hikikomori NEET I wouldn't be one.

we used to have a board specifically for loli.

we also had a board for furries :^)

I closed at the bullet because I want to pretend it ended there and is never going to happen again. And it isn't! Whoo

yeah, but only gays like furshit. Loli is for intellectuals.

>find 12 year olds attractive
get help

I'm flattered that he used my Facebook layout from my Princess Points drawing. This is a well done meme.

Attached: consequences.png (2000x1200, 865K)

good job literally proving my point normalworm.
even if you don't like "distasteful" things Jow Forums was a place where nobody cared what sick perversions people had. now this place is filled with mildly sad normalfags who spout moral garbage everytime they come up against something outside their little bubble of sanitised edginess.

cartoons aren't real life

fuck off back to

you really don't have to continue proving how new you are. we get it

Attached: 1540875629417.jpg (395x492, 135K)

>go to site made specifically for discussing jap cartoons
>why does everyone here like jap cartoons
kek, stay upset my guy.

>no u
niggeroni

Attached: 1544329790714.jpg (720x534, 30K)

>so low iq thinks i don't like anime and can't parse an argument
anime is not real
lolis are not little 3dpd

when did you come to Jow Forums then?

youtube.com/watch?v=dWpvJa1W5X0

How late are you? look up murdoch murdoch

>these pedos are ok but these pedos aren't
the absolute state of normalnigger morality

good lord, what have we done

hm that was actually pretty good. If you relate to this your a literal brainlet tho. If you are a doomer, alchoholic, or kill yourself over a women you are peak pathetic. A man makes himself.

waaah Jow Forums is kill because other anons want to gas pedos waaaah your a normie if you dont want to rape children waaaaah

#notmy4chan

I wonder who could be behind these posts. Hope you all settle down with some used up 30 year old roastie toastie.

Attached: eternalroastie.png (1367x610, 103K)

having any strong moral convictions is a sure fire sign someone is an election tourist

you're right and i agree with you

Or maybe they just grew up and aren't edgelords anymore.

They come from Prince of Zimbabwe, a youtuber. His watermark is in the lower right hand corner of your pic

this post stinks of reddit

>le we grew up

another election tourist greatest hit

>using le even ironically
I guess you're the 9gag wave.

nobody who was here before 2011-12 would get genuinely upset at someone saying they find 12 year olds attractive. /b/ used to be filled with literal cp and boards like /tv/ were filled with threads of underage actresses being lusted over. you don't have to like it but actively spewing your disgust you would have immediately been shunned for being a moralfag

Labeling someone who said get help as upset is a bit of an overstatement. It's a valid point. I wouldn't be a pedo supporter in the age of data mining if I were you. Nor would I be a pedo. Watch yourself.

I've been here for longer than 12 years and would have hated you in 2007 just as much as I do now. This is not your home

Wrong.
Also
> 2011-2012

Wow epic
Kill yourself faggot

Ive been here since 2009 and never once have I stopped bullying you thin skinned pedophiles who think they are some sort of hot shit for wanting to rape kids and never once have i been alone in it. Face it, even on Jow Forums, people want the opportunity to fucking kill degenerates like you. Literally nowhere will you be safe to admit you desires. Not even r9k degenerates will are united in defending you. Someday word will get out that your a pedo and you will be lucky if you arent thrown in prison for the CP on your hard drive or beat to death on the spot. Faggot.

>they think posting CP is being an intellectual
>they think liking cp is being an intellectual

>boards like /tv/ were filled with threads of underage actresses being lusted over.
There are still threads like that all the time on /tv/. The place is full of cunnyseurs

>you have to be a pedophile to be an outcast
Fuck off. Literally, and i mean literally, the only thing necessary to be an outcast is to be socially inept and not part of any social group. Criminals are social outcasts too, does that mean every nigger is a robot?

Kill yourself

youre right but pedo is getting too normie. shit was popular on tumblr for gods sake. if youre still attracted to living animate objects you dont belong here.

Neet=/=outcast
You are a piece of shit alt normie. Fuck off

who said anything about rape?

>voluntarily leaving norman society because it doesn't appeal to you means you're a normal
>but mindlessly wanting to pursue the same life as normalfags makes you a robot
kek, sorry mate but you got it backwards. I am the Robot, and you are the normalnigger, just a failed one. I bet you cry about wanting friends and a gf and all that tripe.

That was actually beautifully made, thank you user

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-161057.png (1920x1080, 809K)

You're a coping underage. You are not a robot. Go back to discord.

>get called out
>just start throwing out as many damage control phrases as you can
kek, stay mad failed normalnigger.

This. Being a pedo has nothing to do with being a "robot". It's just disgusting.

>he had a gf
this does not adequately reflect my lived experience

it'd be one fuck of a lot easier to give a shit about shit like that if y'all weren't pulling shit like this

Attached: drake.png (521x1300, 596K)

like, this dumbass nigger's gonna get called out in 2025 for having made a pass at a 19-year-old. fuck this retard. mr. "i've been here since leejun days" is no fucking oldfag of mine

and don't forget epic youtuber pewdiepie with his extremely witty self aware humor reads this comment in wacky voices!

it's okay cause he's knows he's making garbage LOL

Lmao that pedo faggot got banned. Serves him right. Nowhere is safe for kid fuckers.

Wojack's eyes are open.

>all these "anti-pedo" posts
holy shit, people used to beg for cp, all the virtue signaling is funny, because if you're still hooked on that while here, then chan culture no longer exists as it did

Reminds me of a gayer version of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=yveA_vO22ys

Stop animating feelsguy like this please.

>woman showcasing Jow Forums's Jow Forums front and center in her video with a fucking cat talking about how "other people are NPCs"
God fucking dammit. Nobody, not a single person, follows the rules anymore. There are too many things wrong with this video to count.

>muh Chan culture
neck yourself immediately

Look at all the fucking newfags.

kill yourself nigger he's 100% right.
>people used to beg for cp
I remember this and was shocked when /b/ turned against them all of a sudden out of nowhere.

Fucking normified wojak. Exgf, friends, job, whatever. Nowadays majority of people that idenify with this are failed normalfaggots. Really sad.

you are a normal person. a newfag. a moralfag. Jow Forums will and always will be a place where people can say whatever they want. disgust has no bearing here.

This guy is completely right.

orignal commmmment

Changes nothing. Do I disgust you?

>y-yeah b-bro Jow Forums has always been m-moralfags. it's disgusting!

not only do normalnewfags have the audacity to come here and dictate what they think it appropriate. they try to rewrite history to fit their sanitised version. this place used to be filled with the most genuinely fucked up and disturbed people. if you can't handle someone saying they find underage girls attractive on Jow Forums there is no way you were here in the earlier days.
changes nothing what? you think that this place is akin to an anonymous youtube comment section or something. you think the entireity of Jow Forums users have the same mindset as nu Jow Forums does where they all jack off over collective disgust.