30 year old virgin here...

30 year old virgin here. My mom set me up with her friend's daughter because I guess she realized she needed to do the work for me. She's a 28 year old super religious Christian zealot and our first date was awful, she's a really entitled and infuriating woman. We ended up having a big argument because she was giving me shit for not being Christian or going along with what she expects in a husband. She was criticizing my car, my job, my hobbies, the fact that I live with my mom still (even though she lives at home too), everything. I ended up telling her that I understand she's alone because no sane man would ever date a cunt like her.

My mom gave me shit for being an asshole and told me to go apologize. She came over to my house and we sat on my couch. We couldn't even look at each other. I told her I was sorry for calling her a c-word but I told her straight up that I still fucking hate her. She told me she really hates me too and we ended up arguing again about how much we hate each other. I didn't talk to her for a week and my mom told me to stop being an asshole so we went out on another date. It was a quiet and awkward date, and I tried my best to be a gentleman. She had the meanest look the entire time. At the end though she said "You're not as bad as I thought." and told me we should keep seeing each other. So we did and we've been randomly going out on dates together and spending time together. We still argue with each other but not as much. We evolved from hating each other to lukewarm around each other.

Recently though, she asked me if we're a couple. I asked her if she actually wants to be a couple. She nodded and said she thinks she loves me. I laughed and she glared at me and told me she's serious. I told her I still don't know if we're a good fit and she was kind of upset at me and called said I'm the biggest asshole she's ever met.

Should I keep seeing her? I don't think I love her, I just kind of tolerate her. I have to admit she's grown on me.

Attached: 1530109505593.png (1250x1250, 895K)

What the fuck you turbo normie WE WERE BROTHERS.

Attached: yeaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (500x364, 42K)

should you keep seeing her?
fuck no

For fuck's sake, why would you even go on a second date with her? Can you seriously imagine being in a relationship with an insufferable asshole like her? It would be non-stop arguing and criticism. I don't understand people who can get into relationships like that. You must be well and truly desperate. Is this how you live your life? Just investing no effort into anything and settling for whatever comes your way? What a shitshow.

This is what pure love is right here. Just hating each other so much it comes full circle to love.

God, imagine the wild hatesex

>what does she look like
>What is her economic position
>What are her domestic capabilities

Might be worth it. Probably not anything you're going to enjoy, but it's a solid foundation as long as you can get around the shit flinging. Sounds like it was just a bit of culture shock and you two might actually fit together. She's comfortable with you, at least.

She's baby crazy op.

Okay okay let me explain...
She hates you at first right? Thatt was a shittest and you passed it congrats.
Then she started to get closer and closer and realized that you were the last chance she got (she is old and she isn't very sane and social ) so she wants to get over that date thing and you are the obly chance she has so she wants to make sure you don't go away that's why she told you that she loves you she thinks that you can get another girl interested in you so she wants to seal the deal

stay with her. this is your last shot at ever losing your virginity and actually being happy. dont fuck this up.

This says it all, I can't really add more than that.

This is adorable and you should marry her op. Could be your only shot

t. Fellow adult virgin

Huh. Looks like she got used to your presence. Also maybe this , considering her age.

l will NEVER understand women.

Attached: 1422419011881.png (250x195, 73K)

Are you willing to commit? I was in kind of a similar situation but didn't have much a choice. I'm with a girl now and we hate each other but have a stable family and a bunch of kids because she's catholic. It's not a pleasant situation but we probably won't ever split because we're just used to each other and for the kid's sake. Ironically will probably end up having more despite hating each other's guts.

As cute as that story is, I don't think a relationship between the two of you would last. It really sounds like you're both just going along because you're both desperate and alone. I would suggest using her as a practice girlfriend, but if it's going to damage your relationship with your mother then maybe you should just leave it.

Attached: 1427612757992.png (396x400, 26K)

if you blow up this chance it over

Bro you're 30 and it sounds like your mom treats you like your 13 and you have the mental capacity of somebody who is 15. Lmao cmon dude.

You're in love with the mirror image of your mother? Do you really want your children to end up as fucked up as you?

Sex her and leave at the very most. You lose your virginity and St. Stacy learns there is no god in the real world.

I don't know man, she's grown on me. Everytime she calls me an asshole or says I'm a dickhead or the worst guy around, I just kind of laugh now. Its kind of cute when she's mad at me. I didn't like her at at all at first but I do kind of like being around her now.

She looks okay. She's as plain a Jane as they come. She does not work and she never went to college, she spends a lot of her free time at helping her church or at home. But yeah. she's a NEET pretty much. The woman can cook though, I'll give her that much. I enjoy her cooking thoroughly.

Yeah I'm willing to commit. I'm just not sure if she's the one I should commit to. Our relationship probably looks fucking ridiculous to everyone.

You think he has the authority mommy will make him marry her.

You are so in love with her, you dork. You both hate-love each other, it's cute.

That's a no there, bud. Unless you're going to live with your parents and have zero disposable income for the foreseeable future, no. A woman her age that isn't out on her own working or etc, is just going to be a drain on your life. Fine if you two want to neet it up for the remainder of your life until your parents die and you become homeless and kill yourself. Not for an actual relationship.

It's got to be equal.

If this is love then life is really fucked up.

I'm not a NEET. I have a full time job. I just live with my mom because its cheaper and she likes having me around.

This sounds like a anime desu

Exactly. So unless you want to support a NEET, or live like one, since she's either going to stay home and do nothing or go out WITH YOU spend YOUR money and take up YOUR TIME while giving nothing (Eventual pussy doesn't count, and affection "love" doesn't count when you can (you, here, in the general sense) find it elsewhere with someone who's actually equal to you) in return.

But you do you. Men have settled for worse. Take the military and dependepotomousess (Which she is going to be, minis all the benefits of the military) as an example in this case.

If sure was a pure innocent little church mouse that you could absolutely destroy with your cock and she would worship you as her only example of what a man is and serve you as god demanded, sure.

But some plain bitch? Nah.

I know a couple that is just like this. They seem to despise each other but have been together for over a decade.

Is she a virgin too?

what kinda christian is she?

Nice humblebrag Chad. Fuck off.

that's cute OP. I'm rooting for you

I don't care if she's a NEET or not. There's such worse about her that the NEET thing is so minuscule.

Fuck if I know. My mom said she never had a boyfriend before but I don't know if thats true or what that means or if she's slept with someone before. I've never asked her about it.

Yes, of course, are you really this new to women?

This is the first in a long line of used up women with nowhere to go. You waited this long why put all your chips down now?

As someone who has never actually been in a relationship for any length or of any seriousness, I can see how you'd think that way.

However, equality of effort and contribution are MAJOR factors in this. I promise you that you WILL NOT be happy with this relationship with an imbalance like this.

"nono honey, you stay home do your 45 min of random church shit like setting up the pot luck and then ... relax and have free time. I'll go work for 8 hours 5 days a week to make sure we can go out to do things or at least have the money to cook well at home, etc."

Fuck that.

At least wait for a parasite you enjoy and looks good. A LOT of women out there looking for a free ride. Just make it clear you're a doormat piggy bank and you'll be fine.

Marry her and embrace God. Be happy.

How does she love you after you being such a shithead to her? WHAT?

I would say ya keep seeing her, you 2 already saw what yourselves really like as in not liking each other at first, but steadily getting used to each other later on. all I can say is be honest with yourselves

Attached: 1532223396308.gif (300x421, 99K)

Why should he settle for a cunt, honestly, there's kinder and more desperate girls

>biggest asshole she's ever me
She must really really love you.

ps if you can, would you post a status update on how your relationship is going with her in the future, i mean your circumstance is interesting

everyone here will say drop her, but if you can argue with her and still tolerate her that's...something at least.

Hey man, this is your oportunity to have a so called "practice gf". I mean, you don't even like her, so no stakes. Do weird shit, try stuff, be kind, be a asshole, just play with her. Nothing to lose. Godspeed user!

Attached: Dandy Thumbs Up.jpg (630x335, 110K)

>Super Religious Christian Zealot
Nothing inherently wrong with this, unless all she talks about is Jesus.
And aside from her criticizing you I don't really see anything else she's done wrong.
I think you're just overreacting. Give her a chance.

Marry her. You've survived seeing her at her worst and you still like her, you have no idea how rare that is.

>How does she love you after you being such a shithead to her? WHAT?
See

Being an asshole is unironically the best way to get women to like you.

She actually seems like a nice catch.

true

don't you have to be married for a few years to hate each other like that?

Man, you hit the jackpot. She wants your babies in her tummy, a lot of men in this generation won't even reproduce. I say you should make the maximum number of babies you can with her, and spread your genes. Doesn't matter if you have to get welfarebux sometimes, if you don't get it, some subhuman will still get it in your place and do some retarded shit with the money. You seem like a cool guy who should reproduce.

>survived seeing her at her worst
What are you some whiteknight? It can get a lot worse, someone who isn't trying from the start is only a bad sign.

I'm a sucker for a love story but I do not see one here.

Been with my wife for 10. It's a normie meme to deal with the depression and pain. Don't fall for it and don't be with someone that doesn't make you happy and fit your desires exactly.

Yeah, you gotta remember where you are when you ask "how low is the bar" threads.
And I DON"T hate her and am quite happy, sorry. Clarification.

Reading this thread I thought I was going insane, thanks for posting. So many betas it makes me sick.

She wants to be hatefucked by OP, can't you see this? It's a love story.

Is it that you don't hate her or you are tolerant of her

JFL at this entire thread, you faggots are so hypocritical, you bitch moan and whine about traditional gender roles and how godless society is yet you refuse to stay with someone who will force you to adapt to traditional gender roles and a religious "god-like" way of life, it's just fucking hilarious how hypocritical you are, you want your worth to be determined by your achievements personality opinions job and so on in life but when it comes down to it you can't handle being critiqued for being a worthless looser or having your worth determined by your ability to be a betacuckprovider as dictated by cuckaditionalism

Huh, wow, maybe all those traditional gender roles aren't as good as you think hmm? huh, maybe your ideal of a "godfull" society isn't as good or godfull as you thought it was, hmmmmmmmmmmm you think maybe (((religion))) and (((traditionalism))) is actually the most cucked thing out there? wonder why hmm mystery isn't it

you're exactly like the far left communists, when confronted with your inaction you can't handle what it takes to actually follow through with what you're saying because you know it's all fucking bullshit, the only people that actually exist who think like that are schizo asshats like OP and his fake slutty girlfriend

topkek really this is the only laugh I've had in a while thank you, kys OP

Attached: 1fobn8.jpg (390x470, 43K)

this is from a certain movie

Legit adorable/10. Praying for you both.

>JFL
[-]

Attached: ss+(2019-01-11+at+03.57.04).jpg (939x712, 116K)

Nah, both anti-social reclusive introverts and she's got an amazing loli body and started working out when I asked her to. Great cook, old lady hobbies, etc. All around good stuff.

Still finding things that I like about her or new personality traits/etc,. emerging or she steals repeat jokes/etc. of mine since I'm a dadjoke sort of guy and it's hilarious, etc.

Greatest thing in the world watching her open up over the years and develop a personality and humor etc, because she was so sheltered. So many clicks for attention and I didn't even read it. Sad.

Any remake of taming of the shrew.

>yet you refuse to stay with someone who will force you to adapt to traditional gender roles and a religious "god-like" way of life
Sorry, what? Most of the posts you quoted were supportive or jealous of this.

>Replying to a troll

you even called him out on it, ffs, why.

>OP doesn't put the pussy on a pedestal
>Gets virgin wife at 30
Let this be a lesson to all you fags. If you do get married though, make sure you get it so if you get divorced you keep all your shit

You've been with her for years and you're asking if you should keep her?

hypocrite, you cannot commit to an actual schizo christian woman, you cannot handle working 100 hours a week while your wife sits around the house like a fatass and shits out babies birthed by your chad nextdoor neighbor, you can't handle the actual implementation of your religion and ideology when it comes down to it
it's true, you just end up like the other faggots and OP bailing out because you don't want to follow through with being a massive betabuxx provider cuck which is exactly what it is

they pretend to be supportive and jealous but in reality they can't handle it, it's all fucking bullshit lmao

Op is apparently just a liar.

OP, marry her. If she's a religious sheltered virgin then yeah, shes going to be a brat. But its your job as a man to tame that brat.

No? I don't come here to get advice.

are (you) the mythical robo-chad?

A lot of robots aren't really your friends per se. There are those want to fuck people up by giving stupid advice, so they can still have company, and tell sad stories of how they sabotage themselves. Misery loves company.

And those that larp threads like this to dig into robots character

god i fuckin hate you user, I hate you so much. Id say tp continue seeing her its obvious she may have had some realization that she may wnd up alone and that fear preyed on her adorement towards you making it a desperate false love.

It's a fake story, no matter so many superficial normies love it

If you think its fake then leave the thread instead of shitting it up.

no wonder** typo o

OP's criticisms of her aren't even because of gender roles or religion, she's just a cunt.

>think
OP led us on that this relationship is new when apparently it's years old and he's really in love with her

The fuck are you talking about? Nowhere did he say that.

Which part, the leading us on that the relationship is new or that he's been in the relationship for years?

Wow you're illiterate, follow that chain of responses back to the original post. That's not OP you invalid.

>Been with my wife for 10. It's a normie meme to deal with the depression and pain. Don't fall for it and don't be with someone that doesn't make you happy and fit your desires exactly.

That other guy isn't me, I haven't been seeing this woman for that long.

Tame her and get delicious hatesex.

Do you plan on staying with her OP?

>they pretend to be supportive and jealous
Yeah, well, now you're just talking to something that's inside your head, so have fun I guess.

holy fuck don't. Just don't OP. Your mom obviously wants you to settle down and have kids and if that happens, wich I find easy if you start fucking because she's super christian and probably would either not use or just lie about using birth control, and you get her pregnant, she's gonna be one of those psycho christian mothers who torture her kids and gets your money with divorce
Pls don't unless you had a vasectomy

OP here. Just to be clear, I'm not married to anyone. I don't even know whats going on in this thread anymore, I left for 30 minutes and madness ensues.

I don't know. I get that it might not work out between us but the only reason we're dating to begin with is because I'm a spineless virgin. Not like I'm swimming in pussy over here. She's not as bad as when we met, I'll say that much. She's a lot better and tolerable. She has good attributes, she's usually pretty pleasant around me when we're not arguing about something.

OP you have potential to be Chad. If you can make this girl wet then the world is your oyster.

Have you two kissed or anything yet?

Me? Chad? I'm sorry user but that ship has sailed and sunk into the ocean.

Absolutely not, I can't even imagine that happening. It would be surreal.

I guess we did hold hands a few times, although the first time we fought because she was acting moody and didn't even seem like she wanted to and I made a smartass comment to her.

Kek. Yeah you two are meant for each other.

She'll get bored as soon as he shows he likes her in any way.

Do you argue with her every time you see her?

I don't understand how you guys interpret this from us bickering with each other.

No. Its slowed down a lot. She's a lot more relaxed now than before.

Relax her more, if you know what i mean...

Have you had any pleasant experiences with her. Was there moments you genuinely enjoyed her company? What do you guys do on dates?

It sounds like you are both socially deprived and putting up with each other because you have no other comparable interaction. That is almost certainly the only reason she thinks she loves you. Getting together would almost certainly be a complete and utter disaster. But whether or not to do it completely depends on how desperate you are.

>sexually repressed christcuck women
NO
t. 27 yo kv with a mother like OP's

Attached: abort.gif (320x178, 1.07M)

Sounds like a classic Tsundere situation. See how it pans out.

(You)
Are we all the same fucking person? Are you fucking retarded?