I'm excelling in everything but still no gf

I'm in the best shape, the strongest, look the best, have the most confidence, am the most sociable I've ever been in life and everything is going pretty great but I still have no gf (never had one). I go out to bars and clubs about once every two weeks. I'm not ugly, I've been called beautiful a few times by girls and get hit on sometimes when I'm out at night but still no gf what the fuck gives how the hell do I make this happen?
Also whats your least favourite exercise to do?

Attached: wojakcrying.png (633x758, 16K)

>skull crushers
get tinder retard

Have no good pictures of me in public apart from group pics so would have to use selfies which would make me look like a sperg

>Power Cleans
Basing your happiness on female validation is just asking to not make it, user.

Just take pictures next time you are out in public.

What are you, Elliot fucking Rodger?

Quit complaining & start approaching women instead of having them come to you (which will most likely never happen, no matter how much you have your shit together).

Women are like your gains, they are earned, not given. But, always remember, chase tha dough not the ho'. - Zyzzus Christ

Attached: tfwonly3gfs.png (1600x900, 126K)

pEnis in vagina

Attached: E1CF83B5-7D96-456B-A870-ADB1148C87B9.jpg (378x400, 44K)

I JUST WANT A GF

Attached: wojakred.png (960x960, 1.21M)

In my experience the less you want a gf the higher the chances you will get one. Just make other things your priority. Look forward to doing these things and be indifferent to women. You will eventually get one.

All of those things are great groundwork but have you actually tried asking anyone out? Like even once?

Attached: concern.jpg (981x819, 203K)

Nah. I know a few girls who like me but I don't know how to initiate with them, since we go to different colleges and I don't see them much.

Don't ask us, we don't have the slightest fkin clue either.

Are you ethnic/manlet?

>Quit complaining & start approaching women instead of having them come to you (which will most likely never happen, no matter how much you have your shit together).

not true i'd rate myself a solid 7 and i got approached by a solid 8 one time :')

tfw both

Hire a photgraphy student. They work for relatively cheap and, while they aren't professionals, are usually damn good at the job. They can get your best angles in proper lighting.

Or if money is no object, hire a pro photographer to get some pics of you out and about.

No, white and 6ft+
Tfw a girl I sort of know is looking for people to shoot for free. This really is probably the best bet but I'm pretty self conscious to do it.

why?
just say you need a pic for your cv

Disgust is an absolute pootie pie

>Calf raises
Lifting, being sociable, and going clubbing isn't going to make a gf just fall into your lap. If you don't express interest in a specific girl, how is she going to know that you're even interested? Try actually asking a girl on a date it's generally the best way to go about getting a girlfriend.

I'm not even interested in a particular girl, I'd just like to meet someone so I could get the ball rolling a bit.