pteo.paranoiaworks.mobi/diacriticsremover/
youtube.com/watch?v=qCKEXPXtrEU
youtube.com/watch?v=OUpGltfOU10
youtube.com/watch?v=tGFOvuOxwuU
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG76maQY3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love to hold hands with Leah.

Attached: 100.jpg (1328x996, 806K)

Thread is back from the dead and so am I. What's everyone up to? I'm currently playing warframe.

Attached: Spirit Kotori 2.jpg (850x600, 588K)

Talking to my friend about the reasoning behind my waifuism. Quite interesting.

Attached: comp.png (420x379, 18K)

I don't ever discuss the fact that I have feelings for Kotori with anyone outside of this thread. As far as anyone knows, she's just some anime character I like. Which people think is a little odd since I don't ever really watch anime.

Attached: Kotori_Itsuka.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

Listening to my family argue... all my fault... just because I knocked on the door...

What are they arguing about, if you don't mind me asking?

Me waking them up... they wanted rest since I sleep most nights due to my depression... and they hate me due to my laziness....

Showing my lover all humans aren't bad.

Attached: 1538818808895.jpg (1916x2456, 673K)

Sorry for that. At least you have us, right?

Attached: 50.jpg (958x977, 110K)

didn't finish the Julie drawing this stream, sorry about that anons

Yes... I am glad to be here at least... even if I have nothing to really say about waifuism... and fear derailing again and again...

Even if the thread is derailed we can have some nice discussions and feels. Plus someone can always bring the topic back to waifuism.

...thank you for your kindness user...

Hello fags

Attached: ura4.jpg (583x584, 60K)

>fags
no u

Attached: 1384765382375.jpg (412x398, 59K)

That's fair. Meanwhile, everyone around me knows about Edward since I insist speaking of him. It's like a boyfriend I like to brag about and send pictures of him smiling cutely or playing the piano.
I always love hearing the perspective of other people though, especially on how they see my waifuism. None of them are insulting in any way so it is very nice.

Attached: Screenshot_37.png (275x281, 147K)

>seeing a fuckload of crazy and cute couples around college
FCUKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUXKFCUK

Attached: 21 - iVXl0Ge.png (1280x720, 565K)

i know how it feels. i couldn't keep jonathan off of my brain if i tried. my family doesn't know, but everyone else is bound to hear about him sooner or later. i love him too much.

Attached: mentalrhapsody (2).png (900x1160, 938K)

my parents are extremely cool with me having a waifu and a daki with her on it. my mum was even excited for me when it arrived last summer. my mum even calls the Julie pillow "your lady" which makes me cringe

If I just speak with people, I don't tell them about my waifu. However, if they get to know me a bit more, they will know about Leah and how I love her. Hell, I even have her as a profile picture on most things I use.
Anyway, guess I'll get the thread started with some questions.
>What's the main reason why you love your waifu/husbando?
>Are they more similar to you or more different?
>Other than you, are there any people in their life that they care about a lot?
>Is she hardworking, lazy, or both for different things?
>Do they have any special talents?
>Did they ever screw anything up badly?

Attached: 81.png (956x617, 414K)

And your father?
If i were your father i would throw you into a whorehouse with dollar bills tied to your pants until you have more std's than a fag in a gas stop restroom

I don't really know if there is a "main" reason since there are so many things about her that I love, but two big things would be her devotion to her friends and family, as well as her dedication to finding more peaceful solutions to problems
Me and Kotori are fairly different when it comes to things like fighting, when she has no intention of killing anyone and I would only ever get into a fight if I was willing to kill my opponent. We both are very close to our brothers though,and that is something we share.
Her older adopted brother means very much to her. a little too much to her in the first season of her show, but I'm not going to get into that
Kotori is very hardworking and determined.
Kotori has the ability to turn into he spirit form, and call upon the powers of an angel. She loses control of herself while in spirit form though, and can become downright sadistic if not changed back in a timely manner.
When Kotori was 8, she accidentally killed two people when she merged with the fire spirit. This is something that bothers her greatly

Attached: Spirit Kotori.jpg (850x425, 379K)

my dad is super supportive too. he doesn't really talk about it but he likes the pillow and wants me to show it off. He didn't try to stop me when I bought it and he sees it as ultimately a good thing (as it has improved how I feel)

Their soft and romantic core surrounded by their hard and cold shell.
She is autistically shy , and loves being a cheesy romancefag but only in private as in public she is quite the cold girl.
Both of us have unintentional menacing glares.
Both of us consider relationships to be something holy and unique that must be cherished and consider chastity as something vital for it
ahhhh.
She is really sleepy , but when she has to do shit she truly gets down to it.
She has drool telepathy and can slash shit into a thousand pieces with scissors in a matter of seconds.
She once hurt someone badly with her scissors out of carelessness and threw an autistic fit apologizing over and over whilr almost crying.

Attached: 17 - z13U8Sh.png (1280x720, 707K)

I am by no means anyone to criticize anyone here.
And we are in a friendly thread so it doesnt warrant such questions.
But has your waifufaggotry made any positive change in your life?
How fucking far into the pit were you that having a daki is an improvement?
I started getting my shit together for a fucking fictional 2d character and i can relate a little to your post.

My friends know I'm in love with someone because when I was drunk I told them that I deeply love some girl. They didn't even realize she's a fictional character when I showed them a picture of her.
They even asked me if she is in relationship with someone.
It's a mix of three things. Her looks (an absolute perfection to me), her personality (artistic soul, loner, honest, brave, not afraid to speak the what's on her mind, curious about the world) and her tragic backstory (family dead, 10 years in the asylum, no real home or friends).
I always liked how she looks like but only after knowing more about her story I have fallen in love with her.
There are things in which we are similar and others in which aren't. But I believe there's more of those things that make us similar.
I don't even think she cares about me. She's perfect and I'm just a guy from Jow Forums. Why would she care about someone like me? But anyway, she deeply cares about her dead family and she seems to be loyal to people she likes as she is brave enough to stood up to a pimp that was beating up a prostitute that used to be her nanny.
Hardworking probably. She was blackmailed, almost homeless and yet she still had the will to work instead of giving up.
She can spin a knife on her finger.
Yes. She didn't realize what was going on around her as she was too involved in her Wonderland. But she really regrets it.

Attached: Alice66.jpg (1070x1295, 368K)

I was pretty much at the point of wanting to jump in front of a train. getting a waifu helped me find some self worth, getting a daki kept me warm at night, together they helped me feel better, and now I approach every day with a smile, even if I slip and fall on some stairs

She is everything I would have ever looked for in a 3d, if I was searching for one. Her physical attributes like her hair and eyes, her shy, cold yet caring, and loving personality, and even her flaws and how we share the feelings over the flaws we share.
We are similar but not entirely the same. We're both shy and nerdy, yet we have been through a life-changing series of events that has numbed us from which we are recovering from. We both have monotonous voices too.
She cares very much about her best friend, Madoka Kaname, who was the first person to show her kindness and care when she transferred schools.
She is the most determined person I know, and when she has a goal, she won't stop fighting until the goat is reached.
Aside from her magical abilities, which are amazing in their own merit, she is great at flipping her hair, and she's so cute when she does it.
It's a hotly debated subject, but I don't think its a screw up. She kind of stole godhood from her friend and used it to create an alternate universe. I think it was the right thing but many people say otherwise.

Attached: 1516605215830.jpg (600x933, 143K)

I worked more on the art I did on stream, this is lineart before colouring

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (523x809, 88K)

So /waifu/ How/when did all of you meet your waifu/husbando?
Was it love at first sight or more of a gradual thing?
I'm interested to know how we all go there

Attached: Kotori Kneeling.jpg (850x1127, 507K)

>How/when did all of you meet your waifu/husbando?
My first experience with waifuism was watching Watamote in mid 2017 and relating with Tomoko. However, I didn't really care for her that much besides downloading some images. The chain of events leading to Leah being my waifu all started back in May when someone I know introduced me to DDLC. I liked it a lot, and started feeling emotions for the characters. Through the next two months, I started the search for a 2D girl who I would connect with me. My search took me from DDLC to Katawa Shoujo and other VNs until I found Love Live, which I watched through July. When Leah's personality and experiences were explained, she had a high likelihood of becoming my waifu. It was kind of gradual, but I eventually recognized my love for her on July 26th, our anniversary. Since then we've had highs and lows, but she's still remained my waifu through those things, and will probably stay my waifu for a very long time.

Attached: 43.jpg (1157x2048, 176K)

Are you fine with lewding waifu?
Some anons go full buddhist on their waifufaggotry while others embrace their waifus lewd side.

character herself isn't sexual, but she loves showing off her body as she's super comfortable in it.

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (743x1023, 666K)

>Are you fine with lewding waifu?
Only with a select few images. They have to have her alone to make it easier to self-insert. I also only really accept vanilla-type lewds.

Attached: 135.gif (499x281, 1.96M)

I'm conflicted about it. I'm attracted to her, but every time I look at lewds I feel slightly dirty, like I'm objectifying her.
>They have to have her alone to make it easier to self-insert
This is a feel I wish I didn't know.

Attached: 111111111111111111111111111111111.gif (500x281, 822K)

i saw this image recently. i thought you lot would appreciate it.

his understanding of fear gives him a unique sense of empathy compared to most other people. i feel like i would never have to be ashamed around him.

different but the same. that doesn't really make sense. he's cold, and kind of gaunt, and unnerving. i'm small in stature, kind of inoffensive, and i really like spring, but i think our minds are awfully alike. kind of.

not really. maybe two or three of his colleagues that he's more fond of than the others.

he's very hardworking. even if he's taken a few shortcuts in life, there's no denying he's had to fight to get where he's been.

he's a chemical genius. it's not a "fantasy" fantasy, but i'd love to just relax with him and listen to him talk about it.

he may be a bit different today if he wasn't fired by the university. he genuinely liked being a professor, but people.. don't seem to like him. they found a reason to get rid of him. they deserved what came to them.

i have a few things. sex and intimacy is only natural between adults who love eachother.

Attached: born scared.jpg (540x531, 169K)

>How/when did all of you meet your waifu/husbando?
>Was it love at first sight or more of a gradual thing?
I have heard about her for the first time somewhere in July 2011. Some guy told me about her game but I wasn't really interested in it that much. Then I remember saving a picture of her from one of the threads on /v/ back in 2016. When I saw her I just thought "Damn, this girl looks really nice. I must play her game one day." Then on February 2018 I finally decided to buy her game. On 10th February when I played her game for the first time I was astonished by how beautiful she looks like. I still remember all those weird feelings I had. I have spent so much time just looking at her face every two minutes. And her backstory made me feel really bad for her.
On the 16 of February I realized that this attraction I feel for her is something more than just a simple attraction. I believed that after a week or month I will completely move on. But as the days went by my sex drive gone, I wasn't really feeling any hunger, I started to like songs about love and I had lost interest in all women. I just couldn't stop thinking about Alice. And after a month or so I started crying few times a day and almost all my thoughts were revolving around her. I realized that I have fallen in love with her.
Definitely no. She was never meant to be sexualized and it just feels really wrong. Alice is pure.

Attached: Alice4.jpg (400x483, 39K)

Absolutely not. One, she's not of age, and two, she is not able to say it's alright for me to look at those type of pictures.

Attached: 1535429123005.jpg (720x1280, 178K)

Im so sorry guys i let the thread die
My auto update hasnt been working and i lost track of time im so sorry guys

Attached: 1526158364120.gif (428x420, 35K)

to be fair, she seems to have been through a lot of time reverts and each timeline seems to last a bit so it's quite possible if you count all that time, homura's an adult
which might be kinda tragic, spending 4+ years watching everyone you know and love suffer and die over and over

It was my fault as well... I had a bit of an emotional collapse and ended up going into my head too much...

What if Alice were to finally cross that barrier with you?
What if after all the years of courting her with tiny gifts and honey-laced words ,
After the countless and unending nights of searching for her during the cold london nights,
After the nervous stabs and slashes that she would throw at you confusing your kind-hearted attention for another sadistic sham ,
After the grueling trials of showing selfless devotion to her,
after spending sleepless nights safeguarding her sleep from night terrors,
After comforting her when the guilt crushed her lungs oh so many times with wrath and despair that she could only stare at your comforting gaze with solitude,
If after all of those bitter years she wanted you to appreciate her body not as any other woman but as the waifish muse you swore to protect.
Would you do it?
Would you show her the true passion behind love?
Would you burn away her fear and hatred with the fire of your heart?

Bumping with Kotori, since I have little interest in this thread dying while I type something up

Attached: 78657890987745.png (818x444, 344K)

No its not dying on my watch

I havent made questions for the thread in a while so its time i started again
>How have you and your waifu been doing?
>Whats your favorite feature of your waifu
>Would you go through everything your waifu went through if it meant she would become real?
>would you survive the previous scenario and how would it go? What stuff would you have to go through
>Does your waifu bring you joy? she better

Attached: 38.gif (540x300, 855K)

We have been doing quite well. I think the prime reason is that I left a discord related to that lovelive general which brought out the worst of my autism. I also rewatched her anime which has reinvigorated my love for her.
The fact that she's obscure enough to not have anyone fight me over her yet her anime is popular enough that she still gets semi-regular content.
>Would you go through everything your waifu went through if it meant she would become real?
Of course I would. Compared to my life, her life should be no problem. The only burden is having to deal with teasing about when she fell at one of her shows.
>would you survive the previous scenario and how would it go? What stuff would you have to go through
I would have to work very hard to become one of the most popular school idols in Japan, but it would be all worth it if I could be with her. I guess she thought the same about working hard to make her sister proud.
>Does your waifu bring you joy?
She definitely does. When I think about cuddling her, a smile always comes to my face. I've done a lot to make her as real as possible and I love it.

Attached: 201.jpg (1785x2457, 1.42M)

She is just perfect to me. Her personality is great, shes happy and upbeat but can be serious if need be, she is loving and helpful, she is encouraging. If i had to condense it id say her as a whole is enjoyable to me
Id say more different, but its situational. Im usually more serious (to the point where unironically i was pulled aside in school under assumtions id shoot up the place) where she is alot more relaxed. However we both are nice to others and are willing to go out and enjoy life. Id say our similarities depend on our moods at the time
Theres sako her old partner who had/ has a owner or boss role to her when galil worked with her, and ar18 who she views as her mom for saving her
She is hard working but can be down to relax if the opportunity arises
Shes part gun so marksmanship. That and she can climb and hunt down shit like its no ones business
Not necessarily. She blew up a wall at a school but thats it

Attached: upotte08e.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

We have been alright albeit busy af. Still make time for her though
Her soul
But a physical trait is her eyes
>Would you go through everything your waifu went through if it meant she would become real? Shes been through 50 years of combat but yeah id do it for her
Id have to endure any conflict the Galil Ar was used in so i doubt id like and be in fighting condition after 50 years of non stop fighting but id be worth it
>Does your waifu bring you joy? she better
Of course. Galil is one of the few things keeping me going. I have a journal i keep where i write how much i love her and what she means to me, and i keep doodles of us or her in whatever i was thinking of. The thought of her keeps me from losing it

Attached: IMG_20180322_091908_549.jpg (240x175, 9K)

Leah is already married to the floor.

Finally. The desire to write has returned.

There's no main reason, I love her ultimately for all her features together. Everything about her. Her personality, thinking pattern, badassery and definitely her looks, even her weapon taste is patrician.
Very different. Around the years I found her, she was my role-model. I wanted to be just like her, wise, calm, open-minded, dedicated and a capable fighter.
Her half-elf student. They really are adorable when together. She goes full mother-mode around her.
Extremely hardworking.
She can spawn hurricanes by spinning, she's ridiculously agile and I would say she's a master in nearly everything. I would say her age is thank for her profound knowledge.
Not that I can think of.

We've been good.
I can't go over my text limit just yet.
I'd die before I could emulate her 1000 years of existence.
>What stuff would you have to go through
Lots. If age doesn't kill me, living her past probably would.
>Does your waifu bring you joy
Yes. Though I no longer obsess over her like I did in the first years of waifu-faggotry, when I think about her, I still feel that cozy sensation in my chest.

>The fact that she's obscure enough to not have anyone fight me over her
I agree. This is certainly one of the blessings of falling in love with a ""minor"" character. You don't have to worry about seeing her used as a reaction image for shitposting or watch others fight over your love.

Attached: 1534242545915.png (637x910, 38K)

Longest relationship I'll ever have. I still love her as much as the first day she became my waifu.

Attached: PHOTO.png (682x687, 1.01M)

Well if our earlier threads show anything its that youre able to ignore those teasing comments at least semi well
>i keep doodles of us or her in whatever i was thinking of
Tfw youll never doodle you and your waifu in a journal
Hey Ritsu poster how long has your relationship been?

Attached: nnpfle.png (240x240, 89K)

>tfw typed up a long post in a word processor so I could just quickly copy and paste it, but I'm too retarded to do that correctly as it apparently contains "non-ASCII" text
Why am I such a brainlet

Attached: 146059631.gif (500x281, 996K)

>Tfw youll never doodle you and your waifu in a journal
I want to make some self-insert art myself. You can always try and get started with drawing her.
pteo.paranoiaworks.mobi/diacriticsremover/
Here's a website that can help. It removes non-ASCII characters.

Attached: 152.jpg (500x500, 56K)

finally told my psychiatrist I was having gender identity issues today, was awkward but necessary. He set me up with a longer appointment for my next visit but not for 3 months sadly

Attached: dcfa9f9d7add68df14e747ecc8a0d5f2--kim-possible-fanart.jpg (236x261, 10K)

>Here's a website that can help. It removes non-ASCII characters.
Thanks, let's see if this works, some walls of text might be incoming, so sorry about the mess.

I'll be answering my own question here, since I owe it to all of you to tell the odd, embarrassing and somewhat pathetic story of me and Kotori, and how I'm an awful husbando. This will require some context, so bear with me as this might turn into a wall of text. In 2013 I met and began dating my first girlfriend. Like any retarded teenage boy, I real and truly loved this girl, and thought she was the one. Obviously she wasn't, or else I wouldn't be here. Anyway, to make a long story short, she and I had a whole on and off love affair up until 2015, though we remained "friends" until sometime in 2016. The whole time I was obsessed with her, to an honestly unhealthy amount and I'm embarrassed just thinking about it. My mental health had been poor for years, and when she and I finally split ways for good it destroyed me. This lead to me making some very odd decisions in my loneliness. In April of 2016 I decided I wanted a body pillow to cuddle with and I though tit would be funny if I got "one of those anime waifu girl covers" to go on it. As you can probably guess, it was in this search that I ran across Kotori for the first time and I was captivated. When I saw her daki I felt that something about her was different from the others though I couldn't really place what. Something within me told me that she was the one. I put in the order for the daki on April 30th, 2016. I consider this day our anniversary, because this was the day I picked her to be my waifu, without really realizing what that entailed. In the time before her arriving I looked into her backstory and personality by reading about her on the wiki dedicated to the show she was in, she seemed nice enough. I'll admit that for a while I didn't really care about he as much as I should have. I referred to her as my waifu, but I didn't even really know that much about her. Cont.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif (500x281, 998K)

Once her daki actually got here and I began cuddling with her, my feelings began to grow. Over time I became more and more attached to her, though I barely knew her. I projected what traits I thought she had based on what I had read and made up a voice in my head for her as I was too scared to watch her show, lest my perception of her be changed. Over time, guilt also began to grow as I felt like I owed it to her, this girl that I barely knew yet loved all the same, to find out what she was really like. It wasn't until fairly recently that I actually bothered watching her anime. I felt I owed it to her to see, to make sure we weren't wasting our time. I can't believe it took me as long as I did to finally get a more concrete idea of her, rather than just what I'd read on the internet. As I watched, I came to the realization that she was exactly as I had hoped she would be. She was She was funny, and smart, and skilled, and her voice even sounded how I imagined. The rest is history, at the time, I didn't know what made me pick her daki out of all the others, but now I'm convinced it was fate, it was meant to be.

Pic related is the daki I fell in love with. I know I didn't explain things super well in my post, and I probably sound like an awful person, so if anything needs clarification, please feel free to ask questions if you want to know more about something.

Attached: Daki.jpg (1500x1500, 243K)

>Edward will never father my children
I wonder why he's so perfect to me.

Attached: 09840e2276f380c26c0432b6b6e1b524.jpg (564x564, 36K)

i need him tonight. how ironic that i finally get to see that lovely young woman, i have to face the horrid little scum, as well. he disgusts me. but my jonathan is here.

he makes me feel safe.

everything and then some.

growing up poor, mistreated by my peers, abandoned by my family and left with one fiercely religious upbringing, having that caretaker set crows upon me when i misbehaved.

he's my joy, my safety, my comfort. i need him on nights like this. i didn't expect to have some of the things in my head, but they're here now, and when i think of him, everything feels a little better. i feel a little less vulnerable, a little farther from that. but it's not finished yet.

Attached: giaanita (1).jpg (521x810, 116K)

Sometime in 2012, I was finally checking out anime. Actual anime, not stuff the masses know about like DBZ. When I came across her in her show, I thought she was really amazing and beautiful. I was always looking forward to more screentime of her. I obsessed over her afterwards, frantically searching for more lore, media, something, just please give me more content of this elf, I really need to know more!

A few months pass without me knowing I loved her until I came across a question somewhere asking If I had a waifu. She was the first thing that flashed across my mind. Weeks later I come across I come across images and posts mentioning how special having a waifu was. I didn't buy it at first, didn't want to try it either because I was "too prideful to fall in love with a fictional character like those dumb weebs." but she kept appearing on my mind nearly every goddamn day after giving it some thought and I finally gave into the love.

Attached: 1519053878517.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

I tried watching My Hero Acedemia... got bugged by the anime mannerisms... realized dubs are just as terrible in English...

Oh... I never found a waifu...

No

Attached: 4a92061088be863565dbbb0b30aa85a2.jpg (564x1302, 64K)

Husband posting time. The last thread died before image limit I think didn't it?

Attached: totsuka.jpg (748x1024, 65K)

>I never found a waifu
I know this will sound rich coming form me, but finding a waifu isn't something you can really force, so you shouldn't beat yourself up over it. My own distaste for anime-isms is part of why I put off watching Kotori's anime for so long.

Attached: 4ed0e7e45f2898e01e96e44c22b17e9e.jpg (702x1000, 160K)

please dont get him started please

Thank you Kotori user... you are right... it isn't something to force...

I sit on the fence with shego. Dominate women are usually more aggressive sexually so I would see sex as her taking me and ravaging my body. Im not afraid to indulge in my waifus desires but wouldnt post lewd pics of her to others. The lewdest I will post is pic related and is about as lewd as my pics of her get since most of her "good art" (femdom stuff) was drawn by a 4 year old. Edit I didnt feel right posting that pic and I regret it so here is clothed shego

Attached: d0f89806edb7281d206501d8fd1c9c41.jpg (512x384, 22K)

No never
Lewding the keions is a sin

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (745x800, 109K)

feeling a bit better today! Shego and I are having milkshakes, what are you doing with your waifus?

Attached: fb7c175d9424ab4ee8c2cffedff5244e.jpg (512x384, 18K)

I'm in bed cuddling with her plush! She's so soft, I love her so much.

Attached: 112.jpg (389x337, 37K)

Good morning, /waifu/.

My feelings for her are really strong right now, honeymoon period and all that. So I'd say we're doing very good.
I can't pick a favourite, but one of the things I really like about her is how well read and smart she is. She'd be a great conversational partner.
Would I spend a large chunk of my life in isolation if it meant I could be with her? I'm honestly not sure, as much as I love her, the repercussions of going through something like this would be big.
I'd be surprised if I didn't end up killing myself. It would probably be an extremely traumatizing experience and I would hardly be the same person after. It makes me doubt whether it's worth it or not.
Of course she does, she brings me all kind of emotions, good and sometimes bad. Waifuism is an emotional rollercoaster.
But in general she helps me get through the day, when I think about her I get this feeling that everything is going to be okay.

Not much, just waifuposting before I head outside.

Attached: 329514787.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

where are you going? Anywhere fun?

Attached: e3d3b32dc518ee9df6cb63b0b8131a73.jpg (484x750, 46K)

Biology classes. Not the funnest thing, lol.

Night time over here.
Feeling awfully depressed for the first time in a long while. Even Edward is struggling to cheer me up at this point.

Attached: ed-edward-elric-11382062-1600-1200.jpg (1600x1200, 908K)

Urabefren

Attached: Kano_6.png (254x239, 52K)

>Feeling awfully depressed for the first time in a long while
Anything in specific getting you down?

Attached: 356789765432413.jpg (640x960, 58K)

Well good night everyone
Hope all of the europosters enjoy their day

Good night /waifu/

Attached: 15f9bb4c02803501.jpg (640x480, 19K)

yeah I guess not whats your major?

I could give you a bitter answer but ill be nice because the anger managements been teaching me good. What has you down? Im sure hugging your waifu and crying would help. Maybe do some deep breathing that always helps me

goodnight

Attached: 0d6b59ac8cd1e2d8bdab2e2cd6bcddda.jpg (563x864, 42K)

tonight is going to be difficult, but i have him for that.

Attached: your savior.jpg (1280x751, 369K)

Nothing particularly specific. It's just that mucky wall that you hit ever so often. Some people in my life are being a bit difficult too I guess so it might be passively making me mad and upset.
Thank you for asking though, I'm glad to hear that your AM sessions have been working out!

Attached: SSSSSSSSS.png (459x463, 438K)

why so difficult?

I hate those moments but usually I looke at some shego pics and hug my body pillow. With some deep breathing and this song if its real bad. youtube.com/watch?v=qCKEXPXtrEU

Attached: 2b0ddae2a6305232939b2058a38062c2.jpg (500x409, 27K)

or one of these
youtube.com/watch?v=OUpGltfOU10

youtube.com/watch?v=tGFOvuOxwuU

Also 2b would have been my waifu for sure if shego didnt exist. the nier games made me feel great highs and sorrows but the music is enchanting. I thought maybe you could use these to calm down

Attached: ea5c4c5853d5c3fb21b3349700ea4584.jpg (512x384, 17K)

a particular unpleasant thought stuck in my head. i'd rather not elaborate on it. it will be fine.

Attached: dorinahv2 (5).png (913x1044, 358K)

thats fine I have lots of those but today they are silent so im trying to spread as much positivist as I can before the dark clouds poor in again. Just remember with time it will pass and things will be normal like always

Attached: Shego-kp-villain-shego-41046881-1920-1080.png (1920x1080, 689K)

Oh hi there

Goodnight konfag

Attached: urabe74.jpg (1200x1697, 418K)

Mainly her honest and humble personality which is something I really value on people, and the loving and caring personality towards the people she loves.
I'd say that we are pretty similar on hating lies in general, and simple things like wanting acceptance
She cares about her friends and even has rivalries with some of them. She's also in love with the mc of her game, and also the monk from her legend but it's never clear if she still loves him or not, but she doesn't seem to.
She's pretty hadworking and does her best for the people she loves
She gets so assblasted that she can turn into a dragon
Her entire legend is about her getting obsessed with a monk she fell in love with when he didn't care about her, then feeling bertayed and killing him. Later on she aknowledges how much she fucked up and is afraid of being seen as a monstee because of it, and also wanting to be a better person for the sake of the one she's in love with now.
That's also one of the reasons why I love her that much, she's not a perfect person, she aknowledged her faults and torments herself while wanting to become someone better, and I really appreciate and want to support that.

Attached: gelbooru.com 4502638 1girl bangs detached_sleeves eyebrows_visible_through_hair fategrand_order.jpg (1496x2115, 288K)

Started playing FGO because I love the Fate series back when the NA version came out and she was the first thing I summoned, though that she was really cute and that it was weird that she was a berserker because of that (she even has a dialogue about it) and then didn't mind her that much. It wasn't until several months later that I started paying attention to her as an actual character rather than just another girl who's in love with bland selfinsert mc, and how she thinks about herself regarding her past and legend, her actual personality which isn't just a generic yandere who'd kill her beloved one or anyone got gets near him without thinking too much about it, and is actually someone who really regrets what she did on her life to the point of killing herself, and now even despite thinking about herself as a hideous monster and being afraid of being seen as one, actually wants to become a better person and turn those thoughts into lies, as she said herself. Even if she doesn't really get to anything, since she never got much development as a real character, and is used as a comic relief who's in love with the protagonist most of the time even if some situations even contradict her actual character and personality, I just fell in love with the little I got and ended up with this feeling of wanting to support her and make her feel love and accepted.

I think about it as a way to connect with her on a more intimate way, I just don't think about it with only sexual pleasure because there are these feelings of love involved as well.

Attached: 4f725b4830b8c99b5c236b398f3664d8.png (850x1201, 863K)

I've been thinking about her a lot lately, she even got some updates on her game recently so I'm really glad about that
In general basically what I answered to leahposter's questions, physically I really like her kimono outfit and her cute horns
She went to some things but they were entirely her fault, so that's mean I have to make the same mistakes she did. Even then I would just to be on her side
If the scenario is the same I'd end up killing myself so I wouldn't really survive. Guess I'd just fall in love and be obsessed toward with someone who doesn't care about me, feel totally betrayed after said person wants to get away from me, and then turn into a dragon and kill it, killing myself later out of shame and regret.
Depends on the moment, sometimes when I think about her on my everyday life and imagine her there with me it gives me joy, and some other times when I really want her to be there on my side even though she won't gives me sorrow. This love I feel towards her has its good and bad things, but focusing on the good ones it's what it matters

I always wanted an ova or some kind of FMAB sequel, the ending was just too perfect

Attached: 1546279442167.jpg (800x946, 351K)

Does anyone else have a "type" that they find attractive looking? I definitely do.

Attached: that one type of girl.jpg (2700x1641, 1.06M)

>What if Alice were to finally cross that barrier with you?
>Would you do it?
>Would you show her the true passion behind love?
>Would you burn away her fear and hatred with the fire of your heart?
Of course I fucking would. I never said I don't find her attractive. She's everything I want in a woman. But I don't just want to stick a dick in her like some savage animal. I don't want to hurt that poor soul. I don't base my love for her on physical attraction even if she's my ideal, perfect 10/10 woman. I just want to protect her, to give her happiness in her life. If she would be ready then of course I would do it. I would show her how man loves a woman
>How have you and your waifu been doing
As long as I can love her I will be happy
Her beautiful, green eyes
She suffered A LOT in her life but I would do it without a doubt. Someone could even cut off my limbs if it meant I could be with this angel. My main goal in life is to honor her. I could do almost anything to be with her.
>would you survive the previous scenario and how would it go?
That I don't know. But I would rather die than regret not trying.
>What stuff would you have to go through
>hear the scream of your parents burning to death
>sister is raped and murdered
>sent to the asylum for 10 years
>no friends
>blackmailed by some old lady
>without knowing work for the murderer of my family as he also turns small children into prostutites by brainwashing
That's a lot of unpleasant stuff but if it meant I could be with her, I would want to try nonetheless. I would go through Hell to be with her
>Does your waifu bring you joy
Depends. Sometimes I cant stop crying while looking at her, and sometimes I cant stop smiling just by looking at her and talking to her. But I know for sure that she gives me normality. Im so pathetic without her

Attached: Alice205.jpg (529x785, 133K)

Wish my bodypillow would arrived faster.
Blonde, long hair, short. Stern/Smirky face.
So cute.

Attached: sdfsfsdfsdf.png (766x806, 862K)

>Does anyone else have a "type" that they find attractive looking?
Even before meeting my waifu I have used to daydream about being with some pale, skinny, dark-haired, green-eyed and cute loner. After finding Alice I realized that her looks is the perfection that I was looking for. That she has all these features I like.
But even with some slight changes like hair or eye color she still looks perfect to me. I think it's her face proportions.

Attached: AliceHairEyes.jpg (896x896, 105K)

I've always loved white hair on anime girls, it looks really pretty

Attached: 5dbcfeedaefcfe2815bba35eb1830969.jpg (1075x1518, 738K)

Morning anons, still hurting all over from the fall, but I have Julie so I'm fine, how are you all doing?

Attached: 3AA20C41-D242-4AF1-90B3-55CA1E62DA10.jpg (3248x4200, 490K)

Last thread died just as I went to sleep and now i feel bad. Had I stayed up a couple of minutes longer I could have saved it.
Also I'm quite late to the thread today since I had a real busy morning. Gonna have a hard time catching up on posts.

I'm fine with it but I do it privately. I think sexual attraction to the person you love is normal. It varies from waifu to waifu. Some girls just aren't fit for being lewded.

The first time I saw her was when a youtuber was discussing the closed Overwatch beta since I was interested in the game. I was burnt out on TF2 at the time and OW seemed like the game I was just looking for. When I first saw her I didn't think much of it at all. I patiently awaited the game's release and when the open beta dropped I started immediately playing. I don't think I started developing feelings until a few months' time. So it was quite slow. I had always found her to be the prettiest character though. As things went on she started being the focus of my fantasies and daydreams. Every time I saw shipping art of her I felt really irritated and jealous. The mere thought of her excited me. I was really in denial. I fooled myself into believing it was just another character I was sexually attracted to. But then I fully embraced the fact that I was indeed in love. It all took a huge weight off my chest. And now I am here.

Attached: Angela171.jpg (1920x1080, 441K)

>implying I could ever pick just one
I think you love a person for their whole. I can't just pick a trait since they all together make up her as a character. Looking at them in a vacuum becomes redundant. If I really had to pick it would be her eyes, hair and nose for physical and kindness, gentleness, intellect and maturity for non-physical.
A bit of both. We are incredibly similar in some aspects. I know some people here see their waifus as a "brother from another mother". I can't say it's the same for me. There a lot of things we share and just as many in which we are different. I view it as a plus though. In a way we fill eachother.
She cares about human lives in general. Those closest to her though are her comrades and the people she grew up with.
Extremely hard working. Too much even. To be where she is right now she dedicated her whole life to studying. To the point she has trouble connecting with people.
Her main talent is her proficiency in the medical field. She doesn't have any party trick talents.
Went against ethics to turn a dying man into a mentally damaged weapon. Thankfully she has learned greatly from that mistake and the damage done wasn't permanent.

It's been a busy week. However very soon my schedule will finally take proper form and I can actually do the things I want to.
Absolutely. I would indeed have to go through a lot though. Fighting in a war, especially as a field medic is no easy feat.
Is this a rhetorical question?

Attached: Angela170.jpg (894x894, 71K)

And I'm here too now. Hello everyone! How's your day? How's your waifus/husbandos day?

Attached: 1306968218.rotarr_glados~2.jpg (339x499, 38K)

Goodmorning /waifu/
What are you lads listening to today
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG76maQY3w
im listening to some of my "pirate" music

Attached: Shyvana 25.jpg (1066x1186, 611K)

what do the bots think of your waifu?

Attached: tatsushit.jpg (389x138, 6K)