Rectal Prolapse

Recently I've been feeling like every time i went to poo in the loo that shit got stuck in between the butt.
Turns out it's my fucking anus prolapsing(fuack).

I really don't feel like I can't go to a doctor with this issue because I'm pretty sure they'll do nothing and the experience will just be of humiliation and telling me nothing can be done.

What should i do Jow Forums? I feel like a freak now.

Attached: prolapse.jpg (975x557, 386K)

If you haven't gone to a doctor how do you know its a prolapse? There is surgery to fix a prolapse. But, yay know, that requires a doctor.

please respond guys...

Attached: 1544965231335.jpg (780x589, 64K)

Imagine having your anus prolapse. Point and laugh at OP

Go to a doctor. Odds are, you have hemorrhoids and that's it

Well something is hanging out of my anus, and the boipussy ring isn't even closed. Not that I can see it because of nasty anal hairs, a large buttock and poor flexibility.

Pretty sure nothing suppose to stick out of your anus while you sit on the toilet.

gnarly hemorrhoids can get pretty big
Unless you're fucking ancient or you're shoving massive things up your ass daily you really shouldn't have a prolapse.

Are hemerrhoids treatable? Without some luxury/cosmetic surgery that health care wont pay for?

Like the other user said, it could just be hemorrhoids. But no one on the internet can examine your asshole, that's what doctors are for. Why are you so opposed to going to see a doctor?

At home, it depends on how severe
Nigger look at your butthole for once in your life.

There are physical therapists that specialize in pelvic health (lots of times called "women's health- but they're trying to change that name) and probably could do more to help you out than a GP

Just pop them. My gf had one and when I was benising her one day, my benis slipped out and punched its way into her asshole. I couldn't stop laughing and she was in so much pain, she couldnt breathe. I thrusted with such a fury that it ruptered and I cured her 11 month hemorrhoid problem.

> Why are you so opposed to going to see a doctor?
Because I'm afraid the doctor will say some like "it will clear up on it's own" and think I'm just some hysterical cunt and i will have my ass bent down, ass cheek spread and anus poked for nothing, not even a treatment.
This is kinda embarrassing... and a disgusting problem.

I tried spreading my anus in front of the mirror but my anus is hairy af, and having a thicc ass doesn't help exposing the boipussy tomyself in the mirror.

Probably hemorrhoids. Wait for 2 weeks it will fix itself. No toilet paper, only room temperature water to clean yourself after your shits

Get a hand mirror. Or even steal your mom's makeup compact and use that mirror.

This is the dumbest shit Ive read in a while. You do know that there are big bloodvessels running along the hemmorhoids right? You can fucking bleed out or get a serious infection if they rupture. For the other anons: stop being a homophobe faggot beta cuck and visit your doctor.

You shut your bitch whore mouth or I will fuck you up the ass as well

eh, nothing comes out of my ass but the lining walls basically come together so that nothing more can get out like in the 2nd pic. I definitely have some hemorroids so I'm guessing its just them getting inflamed and irritated

is there anything to even do about this? it made taking shits such a massive hassle for years. Its not as huge as an issue now since I started take fiber pills some months ago but the inflamed inner walls still happens from time to time when I take a shit

If the prolapse does go back in on it's own, wrap toilet paper around your index finger and push it back in. What toilet paper is stuck inside will come out during your next bowel movement.

>does go back in on it's own
*doesn't

how do you actually do this? do you take a cup of water and run it down your crack or something?