How do you survive weekends, Jow Forums?

I either stay in my bed all day ruminating about my shitty decisions or sometimes I listen to music and post here. I hate not having anything meaningful to do, it makes me feel so empty.

Attached: 181877435_9bf15a47b7_z.jpg (500x375, 85K)

your room and bed are smaller than mine but you have a radiator that looks semi comfy and otherwise it looks the same I hate weekends too cleaner here ama

i took the photo from google images though.

How about a hobby? I don't do anything meaningful either but I'm thinking about making a game for Android.
Isn't there anything you enjoy doing?

I used to enjoy vidya and anime but now everything is so boring, I don't get any enjoyment out of it anymore.

i worl at my wagecuck job ignoring all the normies making plans for kater right in front of me then i go home and watch anime till i am tired enough to pass out and commence my next wagecuck shift

I share your feels. Don't really know what to do about that.

Well you could start with cleaning your room

I just spent the whole time in bed listening to music. if not music it's old 40s/50s movies. I dont even know what im doing anymore

I mostly sleep them away and shitpost when I'm awake.

I work nights, so unless I want to fuck up my schedule, I sleep during the day and there's not much else to do at night other than come here and play video games if I can be bothered

>wake up 1-2pm
>walk around outside for ~6 hours doing nothing
>come home, eat food
>drink myself to sleep while browsing the internet
every day of every weekend

Attached: bingus eyes.png (701x377, 38K)

Saturday is my scheduled one day off every week. On that day I usually go for a walk, post on Jow Forums, watch youtube, and ruminate about life. Sunday is my first workday of the week and I'm usually pretty busy. If you count friday as part of the weekend, usually I spend that day doing a little work but not much, then fucking around on Jow Forums and youtube.

Im the other way around. I take zero meaning from my work week and long to get back to my room where I can shitpost and distract myself from the very fact that I exist at all.

force myself to study for a degree I hate and masturbate to lolicon for a few hours

Ive started volunteering for extra shifts on the weekends whenever they're available.
They always pay 90-130$ an hour and its miles better then sitting in my room refreshing the chans and ruminating on how no tv/vidya are entertaining anymore.

I listen music the whole weekend and try to do new shit or just draw random things

When I'm not working I am feeling guilty and worrying about my guilt and then feeling guilty for worrying about my guilt.
I feel bad for not using my spare time, and that bad feeling can be paralyzing sometimes, causing me to sit there and keep doing nothing.
If I do start to do something I usually feel guilty, thinking it's not the "right" thing, that I'm just putting off what I "should" be doing.

Literally just like any other day as i'm a neet.
Play a game, listen to friend simulators, do drugs, think about killing yourself, fondle your cat, eat unhealthy food, masturbate five times, repeat until tired or the will to die has prospered.

This is sadly accurate Often I will get dressed only to stop in front of my door turn around and get ready for bed again

Actually, I haven't worked in 11 years, so weekends for me are just another couple of days. I can read books, watch movies, listen to music, play games, read comic books, draw, go on Reddit etc .. but I mostly just take naps these days.

>I haven't worked in 11 years
How do you afford to live?

schizophrenia allowance, $1000 a month.

is this your room? its beautiful!

I ride my bike in the mornings then do all my chores and food shopping etc then play videogames and maybe drink a few beers

What do you mean? Weekends are the only times I have time to hangout with my friends and girlfriend. Way too busy rest of week

I've almost forgotten what weekends were, every day is the same now.

Attached: dead.png (629x767, 577K)

I usually listen to Swans or GY!BE, read premodern classics and go out for a coffee in the evening.

I cry myself to sleep at night after jerking off to hentai.

Typically I would go out and take nice rides on my motorcycle, but since it is winter, and I hate winter, I spend most of my weekends inside on the computer, playing vidya, watching tv, or playing board games with my roommates. I don't go out most of the time to save money.