What's a good first thing to say when starting a conversation with a girl I haven't seen in 8 years over a social media...

What's a good first thing to say when starting a conversation with a girl I haven't seen in 8 years over a social media platform?

Attached: 681A2C42-D7E6-406D-AAAD-3B3C5E51221B.jpg (750x741, 464K)

>I thought I killed you.

Her family is old family friends with mine and I will be seeing her in march and she is very qt

Probably not anything really fucking creepy. Whatever you do, just don't be a "nice guy." Don't use asterisks, don't call her a slut, but be genuine.

Attached: dead_thing.jpg (600x438, 29K)

How does "Hey it's user, we haven't talked in a long time, how are you?" sound?

>damn it's been a while, how you been
Its not that hard user.

I don't know if that would be an adult or mature way to ask how she is.

tell her that you want her to bully you into submission so badly that your dick is already dripping precum

Ask her how she's been and try to compliment her by comparing her looks now with when you last saw her

You wanna be pretty chill so you want come of a a creep its a good one

She was 11 I don't know if that would be appropiate

I do have a femdom fetish but that's unrelated to this

Are you sure? It sounds kind of dumb to ask it in that way. That's not how I talk at all.

you shouldn't think about openers as much as the actual conversation itselr

hey! you look 8 years older.

Then spin it in a way that fit you but stick to this casual tone

ask how she has been and what she has been up to and let it roll from there

I've heard women don't like to be reminded of their age though, is that true?

One's past 30 most of the time

very true. its a no-go zone for starting conversations unless you wanna tease her

How do I avoid coming off as boring though? I feel like a question like that might make me sound bland

>How do I avoid coming off as boring though?
Mate, what kinda fucking answer are you expecting on this board?

I spend a lot of time here and I don't really have anyone I could talk to about it. I probably should have posted this on advice now that I think of it but it has become a force of habit for me to post things on r9k when they bother me or I am unsure

try this

"kenady you look stunning! you know i would have asked you to be my gf if i wasnt gay"

You should just ask it simply thats consistent with your normal tone. you have reminded her of your existence and no bells or whistles are going to spice up that opening line to god tier levels or whatever its up to her to be interested in talking to you. as long as she responds then it can go from there

"you look like you fuck black guys"

"do you like anal?" It's a question.

Alright, then I'll try saying something simple and within my style of voice. Should I message her now or wait until the morning?

"sup u d2f?"

wait until the morning but do it early morning so she can see it during the day. its not going to change when she sees it and seems more normal

A striking feature can be a good conversation starter. for example her eyebrows:

>Thick and Long!
>"scuse me what?"
>youre eyebrows.
>"Huh? i guess"
>THIIICCC AND LOOOONG!
>"what? my hair"
>NO. *unzips pants*
>"OH INDEED IT IS THICK AND LONG! FUCK ME BABY!"

Ok I got you OP:
>Send her a message asking if she's having fun tonight
>Wait a few minutes to an hour
>Randomly send "You looking good tonight" out of the blue
Repeat this process every once so often to get the best results, girls love this I can tell you that

Attached: repent zoomer.jpg (443x455, 40K)

please do some more of this I need it

oh hello kennedi

"Hey uhhh.. you dont look so good."

That's an awful thing to say. Why would she want to talk to me if I said a thing like that?

Is it the girl in this pic?

wait for the follow up my man

>Hey uhhh.. you dont look so good
>"really user? I dont feel sick. umm it must be the weather"
>dont worry kennedy my love, i know exactly what you need
>send dickpic.jpeg
>"Oh user, indeed i am sick (*bites lip* )and in need of your long and hard medicine"

Stop saying these things about such a pure girl

Attached: 7C374869-C2A8-451D-A1AC-6EC42BAAC5D0.jpg (1024x798, 61K)

You niggers need help. Shes out of your league.

was it ever implied that OP wanted romantic relations with kennedi? I dont think so buddy. OP is a good lad that only wants platonic love

"may i pipe?"