I'm not like the other guys

>I'm not like the other guys
Why are there so many "men" who think like this?

Attached: 983889.gif (251x251, 867K)

Okay roastie, who called you basic?

Everyone is self centered and wants to believe they're more than they are

because I'm weird as fuck, not a good thing

I've yet to meet another ars goetic anarchist so yeah I'm not like the rest.

Who wants to bet money that OP wouldn't go on Tinder behind her man's back and gaslight the shit out of him the second she got bored and didn't feel a 'spark'?

God I wanna assfuck Krysten Ritter until she passes out.

l killed jane, I watched her die

No "men" think like this, they're just telling you that so they can stick their dicks into your holes quicker. Sorry for the blackpill, don't choke on it now

>He takes pills
What a fucking cuck. Tell your wife's son i said hi,k?

>being this retarded
You're op, aren't you, darling?

I do the exact opposite, I tell every girl I meet that I'm the most regular guy there is, which gets them intrigued for some reason.

>Everything I don't like is retarded
Back to r e d d I t

l could have saved her

But I didn't

BASED walt

Alright, toots. Take something for those menstrual cramps at least, and take a chill pill ;)

That's because even on this retarded planet, stupidity of your calibre is extremely rare.

Congrats.

That's your opinion. In fact I would go as far as to say you are the stupid one here.

(You) megaXD

oh did you have a laugh did you? bitch :)

fpbp
Get out roastie

I wish I were like everyone else ;____;

Reverse psychology. Saying you're ordinary makes them think there's something extraordinary about you that you're hiding. Ooooh, mystery~ Also implies you're being humble about how good you really are.

Saying you're special snowflake does the opposite, suggests you're desperately compensating for how shitty and boring you really are.

Attached: Kira.png (489x823, 816K)

How can I gain dominion over myself?