Ok robots,it's Friday night. You find yourself with a gf/bf. How do you spend the evening?

Ok robots,it's Friday night. You find yourself with a gf/bf. How do you spend the evening?

Attached: 1537940411124.jpg (1000x665, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAhQzXpBTfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have them hold me for a while

Attached: 1480518670436.jpg (657x527, 36K)

Have a nice dinner at home. Walk around the block in the fresh snow. She wants to have sex when we get back, but I'm too tired. Promise I'll make it up to her tomorrow. Put on pjs and watch some tv together, then go to bed.

Dinner at home and watching a movie while cuddling. Its way too cold today to really go outside.

I tie a rope around my neck and hang myself, because I know I'm not good enough for her.

I honestly have no idea. Cant really shitpost with two ppl

>make list of movies
>watch them back to back
>snuggle 24/7
>go for a winter nightwalk for the sole purpose of getting spooped
>get home
>collapse on top of each other
>go to sleep

>get takeout
>eat it in bed and listen to records
>play guitar for her, she can sing if she wants too
>she'll show me a youtube video she saw earlier and we'll fall into youtube hole
>start fooling around
>nice long sexy time
>put on some tv or a movie and she falls asleep on my chest
would be nice

Long night country drive with some good tunes. The mountains have an amazing view at night, lay out in the bed of the truck after and cuddle.

Attached: 1539922955029.jpg (640x640, 92K)

grab a few bottles of wine and some cheeses. turn on a movie or some music and just talk with her. get slightly tipsy and start fooling around. have sex. clean up, get ready for bed. fall asleep almost immediately as i'm tired from fucking and also comfortable knowing i'm in bed with someone i love and who loves me as well. look forward to the morning which will be another great day with her

Attached: IMG-0914.jpg (1612x1132, 444K)

Just be careful with that takeout in bed. You're going to get crumbs everywhere. Otherwise sounds pretty nice.

How does just adding another person make a degenerate evening sound so wholesome?
>drink a bunch of wine
>turn on a movie
>get drunk and fap
>throw cumrag in the trash
>fall asleep almost immediately as i'm tired from fapping
>look forward to drinking more in the morning

thats actually a good point. setting is important too. i ate that cheeseboard with my gf on a getaway home

Attached: IMG_1228.jpg (956x639, 321K)

I fell in love with my best friend, who also happens to not be 100% over her ex, how fucked am I?

Attached: apu in love.png (657x527, 37K)

Break up with her immediately.
Relationships generally only work for normalscum, which I am not.
Then I'd hopefully (in this hypothetical world where anything can happen) kill myself and know some amount of peace in this world

Depends if he ever comes back for her, if she dumped him, why they split, how long they were together, and how old the two of you are.

You probably fucked tho.

cuddling on the couch under blanket watching whatever is put on the TV maybe some kettle corn popcorn

Does she love you back? No matter what happens, at least you have a friend. At least you know what it's like to love someone.

How could you do that to her user? She'd be devastated. All she ever wanted was to be with you, and then you break up with her and kill yourself? She'd spend the next decade of her life in therapy.

they were together for like a year and on an off for another one
they broke up because their characters just didn't fit and they were fighting all the time
problem is she's still not cut all ties with him and is too retarded to realize he's using her for sex, despite me telling her all the time and being proven right time and time again
>inb4 you got cucked
only fell for her about last month, didn't really see her as anything more than a good friend before
i'm too much of a pussy to make a move because she's genuinely the only person other than my parents i love and consider close to me and i don't want to lose her if i do make a move and she doesn't reciprocate
youtube.com/watch?v=EAhQzXpBTfA

I go on r9k to shitpost and I ignore her.

Well, if we're fantasizing about the impossible anyway, I'm going to go ahead and assume this is actually a healthy relationship with someone compatible and who I find genuinely attractive.

So... well, ideally, a fair bit of it would involve cuddling, probably I'd make some hot chocolate because making delicious things is actually one of the few real skills I have, probably we'd spend some time reading quietly and/or making fun of the humans, and maybe if we had the energy see if one of the bars in the nearest city has anything interesting going on.

Honestly, I have no idea, I'm not sure my imagination even stretches this far anymore.

The relationship is healthy and you are mutually attracted to each other.
Making fun of humans sounds like a pretty fun hobby, and your gf enjoys it as much as you do.
I wish I could make delicious things like you can. Your gf will be real one day user.

At 42 and as an introvert, I have an exceedingly difficult time believing that, but thank you nonetheless. I'm sure you have other skills and hobbies of your own -- don't sell them short, the important thing is that time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time.

This isn't a real scenario
Its fictitious.
I'm not going to alliw myself to indulge in happiness I'll never have.
In this hypothetical world, I cannot envisions what hypothetical me would do.
The me that has been undesirable my whole life, that hasn't even held a girls hand in years, the one that feels it's an abberation for a girl to even feel like I like her
And that man is bitter, and tired, and would rather continue being miserable than to break it up. At least when you're used to misery, it's dull

Cuddling and smelling her

cuddle while watching shitty horror movies

Damn, that's a cozy place. How much does a getaway like that cost?

it was really nice and we lucked out getting some snow. our night cost around 100 so it's very cheap. i think they're only in a few spots on the east coast though

Hold her and tell her how cute she is and how nice she smells and how perfect she is
Christ I'm desperate to give and receive love

Getting stood up all day, I canceld plansssssss, i took the day off work. Fuck

Attached: 20190105_220012.jpg (1427x1427, 526K)

Ask her, because I really haven't a clue!

First I would fix her a nice dinner and then eat on the couch while watching netflix and then snuggle with her and tell her how beautiful she is while showering her with kisses fuck I want a girlfriend so fucking bad fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUCK FUCK F.U.C.K

FUCK
U
C
K

Nice man, what state is it in?

What would you make for dinner?

Goddamn that picture hurts to look at.

I would fix her a nice tender steak with wine :)

Call up our black bull for our weekly play session. Take a long shower and lock up my white sissy clit in chastity for when he arrives.

At the door I greet him on hands and knees and lead him into the bedroom where my gf is on the bed in doggystyle position spreading her pink pussy for him as she greets him enthusiasticly "Hi Master!"

Then I prep our bull with my mouth while he makes out with my gf, lead him into her now black only owned pussy and wait for him to cum inside her so I can clean up the creampie and our bulls cock clean. Then repeat for 3 or 4 loads until he has to go.

Then tip him 200 dollars for his service.

>How do you spend the evening?
Dreading having to wake up.

the one we went to was in virginia but it looks like they have places around DC NYC ATL and Boston

>spend the morning in bed doing nothing
>cook something together for lunch
>eat said lunch
>go somewhere fun for the evening
>go for pizza afterwards
>buy ingredients to make some tasty wraps on the way back home
>discuss what movie should we watch when home
>get home and start making them wraps and some tea
>get in bed and cuddle while watching movies and eating wraps
>fuck
>continue cuddling and watching random shit on YouTube
>fuck again maybe
>tell her a story until she goes to sleep
>schleep spooning

Attached: 1547660797607.jpg (500x575, 53K)

Fuck I didn't realize it was friday NIGHT, everything is cancelled

I proceed to show her my BLACKED films collection

yeah, then 5 years down the line of doing this. you start to get tired of her shit. always wanting to spend time with you, her constant texts. her geting upset that you dont reply to her goodmorning text within the hour.... youll long for the days you got to be alone in peace. shit posting, listening to music, drinking. becuase i sure as hell did. guess what im doing now

Attached: 1547735021384.png (667x409, 368K)

This is why weirdo outsider type introverts should date other outsider weirdo type introverts. You need to have the self-awareness to know that you need alone-time, and it's critical that your partner also need her own alone-time.

If you figure out how the hell two people like that can actually get into a relationship with each other, let me know. And don't say "dating sites," Chad.