Who else here is broke at shit??

Who else here is broke at shit??

Attached: AFEEB0C0-88FA-4611-B48E-B22465D96EFF.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

im border line homeless

I am I have depression.

Attached: 1541342580490.jpg (284x177, 8K)

Spent ages 18-35 below poverty line.
This has been my first year earning a middle class income.
I can finally afford food and clothing and pay bills. Before I had to pick one.

I'm gonna be homeless in 4 months and i need new clothes, I'm still wearing my highschool clothes.

im not. I have a stack of 1600 dollars sitting on me right now and have 2000 more in the bank. ok well im broke but not as shit

protip for anyone going through this you can buy cheap as fuck clothes from china and shit ebay and other Chinese selling websites and you can get shirts for like 2 bucks and shit just have to wait a month for shipping

I am about 14000 dollars in debt on two credit cards. I live a comfortable life though.

I have $18, a $15 subway card, and a $15 wendy's card and I'm going to be homeless Saturday. I'd say so

Attached: 1547365270794.jpg (944x750, 205K)

credit card debt is the hardest debt to get out of user, those interest rates will fuck your ass. get those cocksuckers paid off

Who here has the most debt? I only have credit card debt, $7K though :(
I make around 28-30K a year :(

i have all rent paid off until the end of may, but i only have 2000 to make last until then for food, utilities/internet, and beer. i start a new job in june

You can't do anything else for money? Thats a bit tight holy fuck. What do you eat on the daily?

between beer and food i only spend $50 a week max. i eat dumb shit like eggs, chicken, plain tortilla chips, pizza rolls

Teach me your ways user. If I can spend $50 max a week, I can save so much money. Don't have a kitchen atm.

i keep track of all my spending/account balances in excel. i set up a chart for my budget where i make weekly allowances for myself. when i buy something i subtract it from my allowance so i know how much money i have left for the week. if i overspend i borrow some of next weeks allowance. planning is the key

$50 a week isn't even particularly impressive. I've had periods in my life where I've lived on

i also buy groceries pretty frugally, and drink cheap beer. i usually spend $30-40 at the grocery store every week for food and beer and the rest goes to take out/more beer/dumb shit

i agree, definitely possible. i just find that $50 a week is a comfortable/reasonable amount to plan

Yeah, if you can afford it $50/week is definitely reasonable. I would even say pretty comfortable/normal for a single person. The periods of

What other money saving habits do you have?

Have no money or food left until I get paid next Friday, then 90% of that check will go to rent. I am hungry. Had my last meal until next Friday this morning

What are you going to do for food?

i lost 70k gambling in the stock market a few months ago. this post is not a joke. I only had about 55k whcih took me a few years to save up so that means i'm now in debt. the realization that i just fucked up my life hasnt fully settled in yet. I might get violent when it does.

Gonna try to get free meals from fast food chains via coupons or something, so far nothing

What exactly happened? You sold off your stock for the loss?

>i live in the midwest so its current cold as fuck outside, i keep by house temp set at 60 and just wear a hoodie.
>i live with 5 other guys too so that helps reduce bills/rent.
>eating out kills your wallet so i try to do that once maybe twice a week at the most. i only order dumb shit off the dollar menu.
>NEVER order delivery
>drinking on a pretty empty stomach....
>walk places
>get really drunk before going to the bar only order a beer or two just so i have something to hold
>eat free samples at the grocery store
>buy as much stuff as you can in bulk
>no cable, just netflix and youtube vids
>only smoke weed if its free
you just gotta be really modest and have fun doing things that are free/really cheap. it makes eating at a fancy restaurant, buying a vidya game, or even just going to taco bell seem much more special

I truthfully don't even have two pennies to rub together and have no income. There are pennies in a basket above the fridge but they're my dad's.

Attached: 1547751135657.jpg (552x266, 25K)

i haven't sold them yet. I think i could get like 15-20k for them if I did so maybe I'm exaggerating a little. but it's scary to think that just 6 months ago i could go to the supermarket and buy whatever without checking my acc balance first. it's the little things you take for granted that you miss the most

I've got over $30k saved up, but it's slowly being drained by outrageous health insurance and frequent doctor visits because I'm mentally ill. I pay about $500 a month for insurance and copay. Fucking unbelievable. Need to start making money quickly.

lol whatd you invest in?

pharma companies mostly.

>chink flatmate finds they've (like everyone else) overpaid $10 about a month before the tenancy ends
>ask for it back
>sure, I'll give it back when the tenancy ends, and I'll subtract it from the final set of bills
>throws a fit, demands $500 or he'll call the cops
well, time to get him deported I guess. I was suspicious that he was going to try to weasel out of paying the bill, but this is a bit overboard.

I am. On SSI and it's not fun.

...significantly more fun than before I was on SSI, though.