What's it like to know that there are fat people out there who know what it feels like to be loved and wanted while...

What's it like to know that there are fat people out there who know what it feels like to be loved and wanted while you're still a khv?

Attached: 642267f067d7a4bc44d31567679af05d.jpg (332x500, 39K)

No idea.
>t. fat man

We have these threads daily.

Sage.

eh, i have bigger problems

not bigger than his gut though

i dunno
whats the point of my life is a pretty big question

>sage
>in 2020 - 1
Maximum wew

but i am not fat and i want a (not fat) gf.
i am a simple man.

Fat men look just fine.

Fat guy here, you can only slay poon if you are the typical charismatic/funny fat guy. I have been told i have a nice smile but beyond that i'm just fat and ugly.

Attached: ylyl oops.jpg (658x617, 60K)

I'm fat and ugly and have fucked dozens of women.

You are lying about at least one of those three things.

No I just put in effort to meet women. It's easier than losing weight. Thankfully women aren't as shallow as men.

this, we already know it's our personalities that are the problem

It feels like nothing. I am still unloved nothing changes knowing that other humans are loved. Im guessing you are implying that they are worse or less attractive mates because of their weight. This is just a misread of the situation as some aspect of my character or physical being is clearly more repellent. So I feel nothing.

bet they didnt enjoy it tho ;)

Who cares? What are you, a woman?

Who gives a fuck? You sound like the type of guy to eat her out after you came in her. Maybe if i really loved the woman i would care.

Attached: israel.jpg (770x768, 116K)

I know a guy who is literally retarded that is getting married to a non retarded woman. Shes 500+lbs and is extremely emotionally abusive towards him.

Hes not bad looking but has mental capacity of 8 year old. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed?

Anyway ops pic reminded me of her. She looks like that but fatter and always in sweat pants.

neither of the people in those pictures are close to 500 pounds. Don't get me wrong they are absolute fucking units however i would peg the guy for 350 and the girl for like 200. I might be super off with the girl since i don't know girl weight.
I imagine if you aren't exaggerating then that irl roastie looks way worse than both of them and sloth from goonies combines.

if you dont know how to fuck a woman thats your problem bro

>that girl 200
Maybe if shes 4'6

And yes the girl I'm talking about is quite a it bigger than ops pic

K but it sounds like you don't even know how to get laid.

damn i wish i could pull random arguments out of my ass