What ways are there to lower bodyfat? I have a very strong core now but it's all hidden under a layer of fat

What ways are there to lower bodyfat? I have a very strong core now but it's all hidden under a layer of fat
>inb4 cardio

Attached: Aryan_QTs.jpg (708x786, 84K)

Be super strict with your macros

there is one way
read the fucking sticky

>cutting out the hottest girl

PSMF

Already did that. What part should I be looking at you massive faggot?

black guys

left girl looks 4 months pregnant

tell me, what does it say about lowering bodyfat?

Fasted cardio. Read the sticky.

black women

Attached: ebony_goddess.jpg (500x750, 34K)

Something about 'if you eat more than you need to grow you will get fat. if you eat less than you need you will lose mass' yadda yadda. Not looking for a diet option, looking for physical option.

there is no exercise that will lower bodyfat
eat less, fatty
that’s it

How do I know if I eat less than my body needs? How tf do I know if I eat less than my body needs?

Attached: nigga_biting_dog.jpg (748x748, 57K)

How do I know if I eat more than my body needs? How tf do I know if I eat less than my body needs?****

2, 1, 3

explain sir

the sticky tells you how to find your BMR and/or TDEE

Read it all.

Well, it’ll be different for everyone. For me, 2, 1, then 3 would allow me to achieve quicker performance and execution of my goals

thanks bros
read it like 4 times you fuckwit

Attached: vegans.jpg (1300x1800, 1.16M)

You obviously didn't because you keep asking questions answered in the sticky retard

aw yiss

Attached: 1553936858837.jpg (634x875, 234K)

Look at the toilets on those bitches...

lemme holla at the one in the middle

Keto.

The sticky is archaic. Spot reduction exists if toning really minimalistically trained areas. A great example is the pelvic flooring, which is why many lower abdomen and gluteus areas are flabby. The circulation, hormones, and other aspects of musculature are really beneficial.

Attached: sbc-3.jpg (665x885, 403K)

Sticky says ab excercises are pointless if you want visible abs. Alright. I understand that. But can lose bodyfat through other excercises? Or should I watch what I eat? My body is still developing, so don't want my body to lack any energy/nutrients. My BMI is currently 20, which is twink tier according to Jow Forums

SS + GOMAD

Everyday these posts
Punch urself in the face for me

eat fewer calories you literal retard

Eat less. There's nothing else short of liposuction.

Is this a strong core Jow Forums?

Attached: 1555457838710.webm (640x800, 1.82M)

Sugars and IGF-1 are negative feedbacks on GH.

PS …
>caffeine (12% performance increases, et al.)
>whole body cardio, specifically HIIT (even biking)
>low-rep-intensity whole body, for T and similar hormones (even in women, it increases sensations, libido, and orgasm)

Really, the best solution is electronic muscle stimulation, especially liquid immersion.

Attached: twin-stim-III - it's noisy, so something else.jpg (350x420, 20K)

shut the fuck up jew mutts
Alright, alright. But as a teenager, what diet could you recommend? Is keto good enough?

No that's being lean

>Is keto good enough?
Piss poor diet.
Eat balanced (cut down on refined carbs like pasta and bread though),then do CICO or fast.
Easy as.

Looking for quick?
DNP

Don’t go overboard with it though, I took a pinch too much and I was sweating profusely, even when it was like 65 degrees, chugging water every 5 minutes cuz my mouth was so dry I couldn’t speak, and my heart rate jumped to 120 bpm resting.

Never doing that shit again, but if you’re interested, you’d burn fat quicj

Nutrient timing is basically …
>low carb usually, producing hungers, hormones, clarity, etc.
>high insulinogenics (whey, eggs, etc. … D-ribose) near intense physical activity

Keto actually has a lot of benefits.

Attached: Diets and Nutrients.png (896x942, 126K)

There's tools to make it easier, like tdeecalculator.net, that I'm pretty sure didn't exist yet when the sticky was made.

There is only one way, fasting, if you do CICO you're retarded since cutting calories and eating everyday at a deficit is worse for your muscles and fat loss

According to mommy bloggers and 4chaniggers.
Show me real, thorough studies.

I mainly lots of pasta, lots of meat, rice and fewer quantities of fish and vegetables/fruit. Can't really change my diet, because I'm dependant on my mom to make my food. I'm pretty skinny, but getting more muscular as time goes by. What foods should I incorporate into my daily diet, what could I change from my diet?

Attached: we_can_replace_them.png (875x742, 755K)

>Goldberg

>Sticky says ab excercises are pointless if you want visible abs. Alright. I understand that.
That part's kinda outdated. The thicker and stronger you build your various ab muscles, the sooner they show when you cut.

need white gf

Absolutely mogged.

Sounds like you didn’t read the sticky, or you’re retarded

>Can't really change my diet, because I'm dependant on my mom to make my food.

What fucking horseshit, buy your own groceries and cook your own food.

>What foods should I incorporate into my daily diet

Beans, lentils, etc.

>what could I change from my diet?

Drastically reduce your pasta intake, most kinds of flour are very calorie dense.

shut up faggot

Attached: Alessandra_Mussolini.png (536x413, 320K)

>But as a teenager, what diet could you recommend? Is keto good enough?
You should be avoiding all of the diets that remove an entire class of nutrient. No keto, no vegan, no carnivore. Eat a balanced, omnivorous, diet. Consider an app like my fitness pal to track calories, macros, and micronutrients.

>Keto actually has a lot of benefits
For adult lardarses wanting to cut fast. A growing kid should stick with balanced nutrition.

Says the same people who claim going without water for days won't harm you.

There's a lot of basic logic, some of it posted as that image.

Even for the meat / eggs aspect, cholesterol is an intense rate limiter for steroid synthesis.

Hungers, hypoglycemia and nutrient timing, and other correlatives of GH are huge.

Attached: Screenshot_100.png (853x438, 106K)

>What fucking horseshit, buy your own groceries and cook your own food.
As I said, I'm a teenager. I have no income.
>Beans, lentils, etc.
Beans are literally full of estrogen. might as well eat söy
lentils are okay. love to eat them. Will eat them more.
>Drastically reduce your pasta intake, most kinds of flour are very calorie dense.
Alright. Thanks for the advice.

Has there been a single study on the effects of keto during puberty though? Remember, this is a kid asking for advice here. And seeing what he said about family groceries, looks like eliminating carbs isn't an option for him right now.

PS: Keto is especially great because of all the hormones, etc., and thus personality characteristics, yet the increased requirements are supplementable, balancing it to also having similar features of ordinary diets – e.g., pyruvate.

Attached: glycolysis-vs-gluconeogenesis.gif (578x929, 19K)

That's ludicrous. Nitrogen positivity and insulin are both signallers of anti-catabolism.

this is the only real answer

Why won't you do cardio?

Scholarly articles are usually garbage, rarely even having full nutrition as controls, etc.

The benefits of keto are way more interesting / important than either ordinary-diets amounts of carbs (for basic exercising) or even thinking about figuring it up and discussing it with parents before doing it.

Every time.

Lol

Based Boomer interrupting some dumb thots insta story by just enjoying his time at the beach in a speedo

Attached: Boomer-Jericho.jpg (572x573, 66K)

Reduce calories while maintaining a high protein consumption and continue to lift while roiding

I'm mainly doing various excercises at home. The only equipment I have are 2 adjustable dumbbells and a mat. Sometimes I go to the school gym to do pullups and lift barbells, but SS+GOMAD doesn't really work out for me.
I've been going to this 'track-and-field athletics' sports club thing for the past 3 years where we mainly did cardio and it bored the hell out of me.

Attached: biker_vomit.jpg (640x480, 113K)

I'm convinced this is a troll poster or some sort of false flagger. No way this is a real person

so SS+GOMAD doesn't really work out for me*
We live in a clown world user. Anything is possible now

Attached: trannies.png (678x703, 649K)

look at the fucking toilets on these bitches!!

Post the full pic pls

> I've been going to this 'track-and-field athletics' sports club thing for the past 3 years where we mainly did cardio and it bored the hell out of me.
Grow up. The world isn't supposed to be an amusement ride full of bright colors to stimulate you. Put up with the boredom if you want to lose weight.

I would make dietary advice but is this you OP ?

Post body.

How do you have a strong core if you're not doing SS, and only have regular access to 2 dumbells?