How smart is Jow Forums?

how smart is Jow Forums?
also elaborate your answer

Attached: 1506534792793.png (747x606, 754K)

Murder, I see crutches so I assume he would have too much trouble trying to do it himself

He can't walk. His girl killed him

He was trying asphyxiate himself when spanking it, but his chair slippeded amd he hung himself.

I have a pair of crutches in my room. They may just be stored there

Suicide. The crutches belong to his wife's son and Tyrone forgot to remove the rope

Attached: 1499934347947.png (804x636, 852K)

The crutches imply that he is crippled, but they could have belonged to his wife. There's a possibility that his wife passed away and he committed scuicide because of this. There's a possible suicide note on the table. The only sign of a struggle is the broken clock, surely that isn't enough evidence.

Attached: 1500255011334.png (580x700, 341K)

He was sedated (there are two glasses) then killed. It's impossible to hang him awake

what if he was just emotional and started breaking things? two glasses because he was too depressed to wash another glass.

>D0G

The broken alarm clock was obviously used by Tyrone for oscillation purposes on the man's wife.

>PEN

>qp

suicide
his wife died after a long term illness that made her disable and she couldn't walk
2 glasses left there since they went to hospital
he obviously wanted to leave this place first so he started packing but then he found his wifes journal wrapped in that red thing and after reading it went for the easier way out
everyone calling murder is a brainlet

Suicide framed as a murder because he hated his wife.

sad post makes me sad

its a drawing

Attached: whipo.png (256x256, 42K)

there’s no explanation for how a murderer could get the victim to stand on the stool, allow them to put a noose on him, and then kick out the stool. a gun would have to be involved, or some really good coercion

The real question is: why should i give a fuck?

Murder.
Suicide is a subclass of murder, so the answer is trivial.

Murder. He's a manlet who couldn't reach the rope even with the stool's help. Somebody else hanged him.

Crutches
>He couldn't get on that chair without them
>Pants
He wanted to leave but was stopped.
>Broken clock
There was a fight or a heated argument.
>Two glasses
He was not alone.
>Red piece of cloth
He was probably killed with this.

Murder, serach for the woman on the picture.

actually...there does seem to be broken glass on the desk and bed. maybe the clock was used to knock him out, and the red towel to strangle him to death