Rate my dinner

rate my dinner

Attached: 1497788305472.jpg (2133x2185, 394K)

burned stemless mushrooms with burned small chicken breasts

Might've been fried/baked/whatever the fuck you did to whatever the fuck that is for too long.

we should post this on /ck/ and ask them what they think about this

Bong, please tell me those aren't mushrooms.
How the fuck do you burn mushrooms?

they're yorkshire puddings
yeah I left them in too long

Agreed
Honestly, shit tier meal. It's pretty bland, and the fact that it's burnt makes it considerably worse

Where's the veggies and gravy?

lad I can't even make this shit properly I'd burn the house down trying to make anything else

Attached: 1498072221355.jpg (256x256, 13K)

I don't get how though, you literally just put the puddings in the oven and then take em out after the time it says on the package
Also is that chicken breast? I guess you used a pan to fry it with, you basically have to be near it the whole time
And veggies and gravy should be even easier to make

Attached: 1517449860458.jpg (686x576, 37K)

Sardines/almond/wasabi/onions sauce/ rice bowl is a lot better and healthier. Unfortunately I have to eat a lot due to the stress of exams.

I think I had the oven too hot, the package said 4 minutes but this was after 3

Almost definitely. Your meat really shouldn't look like that. Those Yorkshire puddings is lookin real fucking edible though.

That's the most retarded fork-knife combo I have ever seen

top tier my dude

I like how that plate looks like they were listing daily meals in order than realized they had a big blank space at the end so threw in "supper"

Well starter, dinner, dessert could be considered a 3 course meal but then lunch and supper are just separate meals.

Didn't even say breakfast, and they added "dessert" like that isn't just a course of supper if you have it...

see "starter"

ew

Black ovals, my favorite.

Oi do you have a license for that knife

i bet he doesnt haave a liscense for the plate either