/hikikomori diet/

/do the hikki diet/
I am a hikikomori who wants to lose a bit of fat,
and this really does work plus it is self abuse in a way (but healthy in actuality)

>what is the hikki diet?
It is pretty much snake diet and is perfect for those of us too lazy to exercise as you loose massive amount of weight quick, and you wont lose muscle if you do it properly, infact you can actually prevent cancer from fasting

FACT:you do not need to eat food if you have body fat
sciencealert.com/the-true-story-of-a-man-who-survived-without-any-food-for-382-days

>how to get started
you need to do some reading or just watch some of the sources I will link to do this safely and see the benefits
>DONT JUST STOP EATING NOW
Get into Ketosis 100% before you fast as you wont feel hungry really at all and wont feel weak.
You will get keto flu and be VERY hungry while you get into ketosis by not eating.
Starvation is eating little and your body will consume its muscle for energy,
fasting your body will use your body fat
CONSUME SALTS FOR LONG FASTS SO YOU DONT DIE

>sources and must watch or read guides
Snake diet man, easy video to watch
youtube.com/watch?v=2vz_U8kxDlg
text form for readfags
snakediet.com/getting-started/
Wiki on autophagy, you can research your self
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autophagy

Attached: megu eat 9.jpg (1413x2048, 406K)

gunjy im upstate fag and were the same autistic person. we post the same autistic shit all day and have nothing to do but sit on this board

weird

While I think your method is practical I don't necessarily think it's all that healthy for you. Probably better than eating junk food all day but there are healthier ways to lose weight. Still I appreciate your threads and I've started eating only one meal per day. Thanks Gunj

Attached: ugabooga.gif (268x311, 148K)

mouse
add me then man.
maybe chat, im NT.
getting on disability thinking of leaving this shit hole, get me a comfy "free" place to live.

thinking of moving down where they deliever shit to your house easier because darwins fucking shit.
they will deliver groceries but I want to be able to possible order take out and shit some time or alcohol.

what do you post on the board man?

Attached: megu eat.png (960x960, 1.09M)

>I don't necessarily think it's all that healthy for you.
did you do any research into fasting?

you didnt read up autophagy did you?
Fasting IS very healthy for you

fad diet
ketosis does work but it's overkill and some of the things you're suggesting or inferring are safe are not safe at all
the most important thing to understand when it comes to nutrition is your macronutrient balance, or the balance of carbs/proteins/fats. people usually get fat because these are unbalanced, usually because they get too many carbs.
keto cuts carbs completely but again, it's overkill, you don't need to cut carbs completely, you just need to balance them properly. i lost 30 pounds over the past nine months just cutting out sweets and cutting back on obvious sources of carbs.
cutting food completely is much worse than that, though. yes, you can "survive" without food for a longass time but it's not at all good for you. your body is designed to take in nutrients and while micronutrients aren't usually a problem for most people in first world countries aside from maybe vitamin d deficiency for neets who never go out, if you cut food completely you will end up with severe vitamin deficiencies that will make you very sick and will eventually kill you if you let it go on long enough. that's assuming you can get that far, you're far more likely to just binge at some point when your self control lapses.
if you want to lose weight, just spend some time reading about how proper nutrition works (the sticky on Jow Forums is a good source of knowledge, ignore the rest of Jow Forums) and figure out what you're doing wrong. a properly balanced diet will lose you weight just fine and you'll feel a lot better than with a fad diet or fasting or whatever.

Sup Gunjy, Light here.

Attached: 5875273.jpg (208x208, 37K)

it's also hard to maintain ketosis because there are a lot of unexpected sources of carbs and sugars out there and if you eat any of them, you will break ketosis and feel like shit trying to go back into it

>THIS IS NOT KETO
this is fasting FFS

You are in KETO when fasting but you DO NOT EAT
man I dont remember anyone, ive been drunk for most of last year and this year and also on valiums and shit when drinking so shits fucked.

Attached: megu concerned.jpg (800x700, 281K)

fasting for any extended period of time is not good for you as you are not taking in micronutrients that your body does actually need
by completely cutting out food, you open yourself up to tons of problems that are rampant in the third world but are mostly solved in the first world, such as iodine deficiency (which can cause goiter), vitamin d deficiency (which can cause bone problems and depression), and iron deficiency (which can cause clinical anemia)
these are examples and there are plenty of deficiencies that you can incur by fasting for a long period of time. there are also deficiencies related to low or unvaried protein intake. some of these deficiencies have mild or unnoticeable symptoms in the short-term but over time can result in severe problems.
again, yes, you can live through fasting long-term, but it is not good for you long-term. there are other ways to lose weight that aren't forcing your body into a state it is not designed to be in more than a couple days (a couple days of fasting is usually mostly fine and in fact is pretty common in some places).

>vitamin d deficiency
you know i havent been in the sunlight for like
5 years or more.
also what are supplements.

Fasting is fine, I tell people to do research.
I have people who are fasting with me.

You dont do it forever but you could if your fat enough and KNOW HOw TO DO SO SAFELY.

im pretty sure alcohol is a source of carbs...no way you're keto drinking vodka and wine every day

supplements are a thing you didn't mention in your original post and that if you want to keep advocating it, you should consider adding since it's kind of important
it's also important to note that just taking a multi isn't really enough if you're fasting long-term; you'd really need to supplement everything you'd otherwise be deficient in. things like protein supplements do exist but normally you wouldn't need them.
again, none of this is really necessary if you just abide by commonly accepted good dietary practices, which will also get you down to a normal weight and will do so without really needing supplementation or risking adverse health problems. but then it's your life.

i didn't notice he said he's been drinking a lot, that's a really bad combination and may lead to alcoholic ketoacidosis (ketoacidosis is the acidification of the blood due to severe and uncontrolled ketosis; maintaining your body's ph is part of its process of homeostasis and failing to maintain that ph is a medical emergency)

>im pretty sure alcohol is a source of carbs...no way you're keto drinking vodka and wine every day
I quit drinking.

I tell people to research it.
im not telling people to fast for like 3 weeks.
I will probably refeed if I dont make snake juice up.

my mum stole my fucking salts I think she thinks im gunna kill myself with them.

I will include more info, you make a good point but I do encourage people to research it

glad to hear it man, i just don't want you to lose your health. as long as you know what you're doing, it's all good.

Thanks for the kind words in a origano way

holy fuck gunjy just kill yourself already, you bring nothing to this board and live for nothing but your underage tranny boyfriend

>live for nothing but your underage tranny boyfriend
I live for his smooth girl benis
>holy fuck gunjy just kill yourself already,
not without forming a death cult and convincing
some robots to kill themselves
jokes...fuck you think im like such cancer I would actually do that..

I can I just drink water instead of making a mineral cocktail?

>I can I just drink water instead of making a mineral cocktail?
yeah but dont fast for too many days or you will die, I just lick salts and shit . I also "eat" scrape vegemite a few times a day, its just for salt flavor.

too much work. I just drink black coffee when I wake up and eat 1 big meal of anything (usually 8-12 hours after waking up) and I lose weight easily without much thought. I just avoid the obvious like shit loaded with sugar like soda and junk food like chips. Sometimes I take vitamins after eating like b-complex, multi-vitamin, fish oil, vitamin c, garlic, turmeric, colloidal silver etc.

yall need jesus desu famalam