I lifted my hardest for 4 fucking years, gave it my all. Blood, sweat, and tears. All for her...

I lifted my hardest for 4 fucking years, gave it my all. Blood, sweat, and tears. All for her. And then she chooses a spic instead of me (a tall Aryan male who is attractive). This makes no sense. Women will doom the West. I hate this.

Attached: 1515469702677.png (720x706, 506K)

"all for her"

There's your problem, you're probably coming off as an autistic sperg. Once you lose your chance with a girl you almost always lose it forever (though not always). Connection should be seemingly effortless...they don't care how much you put in to actually changing, it comes off as creepy. Just move on.

He looks nice. You can tell he's easygoing and doesn't take himself too seriously.

He's a fat fucking spic 8 years older than her

Will this fucking stale pasta ever die?

Women like a man with experience.

The girl I'm sleeping with is like 15 years younger than me.

Women are attacted to men. Men do things for themselves. Why did Charles Manson attract women? What did he have in common with more traditional heartthrobs?

That's awesome. How old are you?

He has the facial expression of someone who's in pain and might snap any minute now.

chicks dont like young shitheads, imagine that.

origionsil

user you come in here from time to time and cry about jose thundercock stealing your gf.
move on and get over it

I doubt that, with a fine piece of ass like pic related. Would definitely love to get her in the sack.

courtney is too good for you.

Implying the guy in the pic didn't make this thread.

That girl looks like a latina herself. Cuban?

Was about to post this she definitely looks like she has some hispanic influence OP

is not just white women but asian women are going for spics too. this fucking spic is fucking qt asian girls and pokimane

Attached: Asian Waifus.jpg (640x640, 81K)

lmao he's not fucking anyone. also pokimane is at best average. the only thing above average about her is her twitch thot skill level and her makeup skills

Attached: pokimane.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Can we report this guy, fellas?

For banging a 22 year old? go right ahead, lmao.

>lmao he's not fucking anyone.

he has videos of Asian girls sucking his toes and going on dates with them. he is fucking them.

Hope I can still pull early 20s girls at your age, bro. Im 29 now... Maybe that means I can pull 18 year olds? I want a virgin wife lol

Honestly, they're alot cooler than girls my age.

I wouldn't do 18 though. They need a few years on their own to become less retarded and annoying.

But to each their own! don't take my word for it-- do it your way.

How the fuck did yall meet

maybe if the op didnt ignore this girl for 4 fucking years and actually tried to develop a relationship with her he could have had a chance

Attached: the-big-lebowski-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg (1200x675, 129K)

fpbp
Faggots like OP will doom the west.

Most younger (than me) girls I meet on tinder. But I deleted tinder, because it's garbage-- it *has* got me laid, but really I want more than sex.

For girls my age, bumble is good.

We're together, but it was a bit of a fluke. We talked on tinder for a bit, then were snapchatting, Then I happened to be out on a separate date-- and she was working at the place we went to.

But overall, I would recommend bumble.

The fuck, are you a chad

What are your stats

how do you get blood and tears from lifting

>They need a few years on their own to become less retarded and annoying.
That's what leads to them becoming whores. Good luck with your young wife sir

Not a chad, But I've had 30+ partners. More like a chad lite.

>5'7
>170 pounds
>Blue eyes, brown hair, salt and pepper beard (which makes girls of any age wet)
>Good dresser
>132 IQ psych tested -- Oftentimes an impediment
>Charming, amorous.

I'm not sure what stats are relevant, but those are some things about me. I'm also a poet/writer, but not the modern pretentious-tier kind. I like to write ballads and shorts.

Oh yes, also

>Rockin body.

That's relevant, not sure why I didn't mention that.

We're not married, and I'm no fool. I don't expect this to last, I'm also zero percent threatened by sexual proclivity. If they can find someone better, they can go right ahead, lol-- But I've never not made a girl come.

>inb4 woman orgasms are a myth.

What do you do for a Iiving? Originami

I'm a conductor.

Nothing to do with the threat, non-virgin women are fundamentally broken and far less likely to make good wives according to virtually every study on the subject, not to mention conventional wisdom, most world religions, etc

That's a pretty cool job, is it well paid?

Actually I'll clear some stuff up for you.

Womens ability to pairbond decreases with their partners. So it's not that you'll have to find a virgin wife, it's that once a woman reaches 5+ partners the chances of faithfulness drop-- You have some leeway. She's at 3, I know this with about 60% certainty because my partner count seems to encourage honesty. But also, women are a bit cowardly when it comes to the truth.

YO FORSEN ANIKI HERE

Not really, because if I worked for a major railroad I would have no social like. It's something I gladly trade the extra 35k/ year for. I want to take up painting, and have time for hobbies, and of course, to chase tail when I'm single.

It's not just about pair bonding but all of the implications of a woman who has fucked a bunch of men. They're fundamentally broken and have no self respect. Almost everything which measures life outcome demonstrates that one partner for life is simply ideal for women. They are simple creatures and we must protect them from themselves, user. God bless.

Lmao, I thought you meant a musical conductor because you mentioned that your IQ was 130+

Still cool, trains is hard job, death threats, sometimes rape, stay safe

This. Stop being a simp and find another. You're acting like a child.

>Jow Forums file name

Psyop harder shitskin

Why do you faggots date stupid bimbos like this in the first place? Just date women that actually have personalities and are actaully people, not some stupid cunt with a pretty face.

If you're going to cite science as proof, don't segue into subjective areas of morality. Because now you're just pushing your opinion as fact. I mean hey, nothing personal-- but you're full of shit. I don't need you to dictate to me what women are like either... Without hubris; I can safety say I know enough to navigate those particular waters.

You're never going to find a virgin, so aim for low partner count and cross your fingers.

Thanks, bud. It was good talking to you. I love working outdoors, that's probably the main pull for me.

>Reeeeee
>you're full of shit
>you'll never find one!
>that's wrong!
>muh morality (wut)
I'm not passing moral judgment here, it's just how it is you broke old faggot, you're probably dating a mediocre chick anyway, muh salt and pepper beard gets em wet top kek

Nice, I'd really like to work outdoors as well. Right now I work from a laptop and it can be a bit soul crushing.

>Lilypichu

Fucking BARFFFFF. She is fucking gross.

Attached: 15265276096434.png (425x629, 315K)

Wew. You flipped fast.

From 'god bless' to 'get fucked, faggot' that's quite a change from a mere disagreement.

Sorry, I didn't mean either post sincerely. I'm merely shitposting in the classical Jow Forums style. I'm non-religious etc

Have a good one m8 have to head off to bed

Oh, but I was being sincere in my earlier comments on the subject of women. It has nothing to do with religion, which I guess is what you were referring to when you mentioned morality.

Well that's cool man, we all got to make a living somehow. Do you work at home doing IT support or coding? That can be extremely comfy, but yeah, it saps your energy in a sinister way.

well it was a couple of things that gave me that impression, but we don't have to bicker over what women are like. I still name you brother, at the end of the day.

Only if OP would let it go.
Like me, he is still hung up on some bitch.
Only difference I I don't flaunt my loss around, I just keep it bottled away from here.

also I was going to be cucked anyway, looking at my ex. There was no point for me to have her, as I knew she'll cheat like the rest. I just don't have it in me to take L's like Patrice O'Niel. My pride is too high to let myself sink so low.