The absolute state of cucked white men

first you got BLACKED now youre getting BEANED

Attached: hahahaha.png (1287x706, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>taking tyrone's sloppy seconds
You really think you're getting a good deal here, jose? White men have abandoned ship for qt latinas and asians.

Half beaner here, we are the most redpilled mix around. If whitey fails we will save America.

Mexicans have the biggest cocks, Charlie Sheen and other well-endowed guys are Latinos.

checked

>first they get blacked
>then they get beaned
>then they get shot

Spaniards raped a race into existence so beaners can't really talk.

Attached: non-Hispanic single-race white mothers giving birth to a baby that is not non-Hispanic single-race w (1088x922, 183K)

SOON

Attached: Fffimage.jpg (180x185, 6K)

>qt latinas

Attached: 1503702773648.jpg (809x1024, 172K)

I'm 56% sure that Mexican identifies as white.

Charlie sheen is white

>tfw blacks and others are taking away all the unfaithful white women, cleaning the white female genepool of treachery
thanks lads
hope you know that the whore genetics will be passed onto your daughtes

This has to be made up bullshit. There is no fucking way only 1% of white mothers in Maine and only 2% in Montana, and only 2% in West Virginia are giving birth to white babies.

Those are the whitest states in the union. Even if literally every white woman in the States was a BBC-addicted zombie cumslut with an insatiable desire to miscegenate, there just aren't enough niggers spics ragheads or ricemunchers around for all of them there.

This is some made up bullshit Hanz, or should I say Mehmet?

Actually Mexicans are white OP

Attached: le 56.jpg (950x942, 192K)

The face of America.

Attached: 1522789779015.png (418x370, 24K)

>Not knowing that gang affiliated spics identify as white for a specific exploit in the judicial system.

>Also not understanding that in a lot of cases, spics are almost required to be written as white because of Hernandez v. Texas supreme court ruling

Im not even going to bother telling you this since you are posting bait like that. Stupid fucking Canadian.

Attached: 578559_10151206694213363_1699021317_n.jpg (478x640, 50K)

Welcome to the free market faggots.

Sheen is spanish, not Mexican

I'm not Canadian I'm a Chinaman.

Attached: chinese.jpg (226x250, 4K)

My apologize then let me correct myself, stupid fucking canadian chink. Feel better now?

Attached: 561068_10151210537751690_338155968_n.jpg (800x533, 28K)

i dont care and neither should you

No wonder Amerimutts are becoming the NEW BRAZIL then... lulz

Nobody's abandoning white women you fuckin' clown, you're just telling yourself that because none of them want to date a Shart-Mart employee like you.

Attached: image.jpg (673x789, 317K)

Well we Chinamen will rule this world, while you American goyim will shill for Israel.

Attached: 137079.jpg (225x350, 32K)

You honestly think I give a fuck if a bean and white grill are seeing each other?
Last I checked there were several billion fucking women on the planet.

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

White men are abandoning life in general user. It's time we admit this so we can grow out of it.

Yeah you "chinamen" with your small stature and undersized penises will rule the world, lmao sure buddy. Gee I wonder why a need to rule the world? Compensating for something perhaps? For your troubles, here, have a picture of a pretty white girl with a chainamen. She already has a kid though, and it aint his LOL. Regardless, this picture is something you personally will never have mister chinaman, how does that make you feel?

Attached: 59dd37002d0000265e309a49.png (536x401, 396K)

>taking tyrone's sloppy seconds

It's actually funny how fucking accurately this describes every white female I know who's now with a beaner.

chinks are not canadian

fuck the mods , you better not ban me cucks. you moved me here

Cope Chinese millennial kids from Northern China are on average 6 ft. We are also more intelligent and discipline than American goyim, who rather study feminist and sjw fields than science.

Attached: canad.jpg (634x969, 148K)