Name 5 living women, any 5 women, who in your opinion are worthy of respect

Name 5 living women, any 5 women, who in your opinion are worthy of respect.

Attached: Knccn.jpg (2048x1356, 233K)

Me,i,myself, nootherthanme, meinself

Thats just about it.
Also please fuck off with your normal fag sex,food,relationship,gender threads

We need more smart people on r9k

Attached: and-then-i-told-the-goyim-that-diversity-was-their-13774180.png (500x667, 152K)

original post, do no steal, copy, save, or otherwise reproduce this material

Attached: 9.jpg (1080x1067, 81K)

>Putin's cumrag and a turncoat to her own peoples
>respectable
YIKES

>implying you wouldnt do exactly the same, given the chance

I respect my wife a lot. She's great.

>turncoat to her own peoples

>crimeans
>not russian
amerilards, amerilards never change

My mother, my sister (only the big one, little one is heading into slut territory), my orgo teacher and that's it

Mommy, sis, niece, aunt, another niece and aunt. Wow, 6 of them

>they're respectable because we share DNA

Attached: 21456262342.jpg (750x408, 49K)

I used to be like that then realized my mom actually did a lot of shitty stuff that women commonly do and blamed my dad for shit when she was the one in the wrong (but I took her side as a kid). Felt bad when I had the sudden realization that even my mother was as shitty as the average roastie.
At least my older sister is based, which I realize now is mostly because she didn't want to be like our mom.

Attached: 1543642832423.png (400x400, 168K)

there is only one mommy worthy of respect

Attached: AMD_CEO_Lisa_Su_20130415_cropped.jpg (665x782, 196K)

No, they're respectable because they're knowledgeable, self reliant women who are also caring and have enough self respect not to slut around and be faithful and devoted to their respective husbands. My little sister also shares our same DNA but she's nothing like them and is undeserving of my respect, unlike my orgo teacher who, as far as I know, doesn't share any DNA with us but I still value and respect as a person far more than I do many others, men included.

>my mother
>...
That's it.

Svetlana Baskova

>knowledgeable
Are you testing them every week on history and maths or something? What does it even mean. Literally everyone on Earth is "knowledgable" about something.
>self-reliant
Being able to not fucking die in a modern society is hardly a perk worthy of admiration.
>caring
Again, all people care about some shit.
>have enough self respect not to slut around and be faithful and devoted to their respective husbands
You can't possible know that. Your mommy probably roastied it up in her youth like no tomorrow.

>What does it even mean
My mother is a doctor, my sister is a biomedical engineer.
>self reliance
They've always been self reliant as in they never relied on anyone else to do their shit for them, unlike most women do nowadays, especially where I live. I know my little sister isn't capable of looking after herself in any way and just lets people do everything for her because she prefers it that way.
>all people care about some shit
That's not true, but that's not what I meant. I meant that they've been nothing but supportive to me throughout all my life, everything my father couldn't give me they gave me, they've been the friends I never managed to make, they're the only people who ever gave two shits about me.
>You can't possible know that
She comes from a rural area where everyone knows everyone and everyone knows what everyone does. If she had sluttied it up in her youth, everyone would have known about it. Apart from that, my mother and father have been together since they were sixteen, they've been each other's first and she never wanted to find anyone else after he died.
Mostly I don't see why you're going through all of my points and trying to tear them down. OP asked about who in our opinion is worthy of respect, and that was my answer. My respect is mine to give, what is worthy of respect in your eyes might not be worthy of respect in my eyes and vice versa.

Women who don't announce the fact that they are women on anonymous imageboards. I know you're reading this. Thanks for not shitting up the board with attention-seeking horseshit.

Attached: unsorted101.jpg (496x702, 186K)

I dunno any famous women but I respect a lot of the women I know personally

>original post, do no steal, copy, save, or otherwise reproduce this material

>single mom

I don't respect any women. Except maybe one or two famous ones that I'll never know nor meet.
Aside from that, I'm not even sure if I respect my mother, despite the fact that I love her.

I can't respect women any more. I can respect their accomplishments to a degree but not truly respect them.

I don't know any women besides my mother.

Attached: 1514566947133.jpg (400x246, 20K)

Marie Curie
Emilia Earhart
Augusta Ada King, countess of Lovelace
Joan of Arc
Ivana Kobilica

I threw in our girl cause fuck you, this is my list.

Jameela Jamil,RDB, Jessica nigri, annamation, Ellen page.

My mom. She likes to read with me and isn't cynical like everyone eles.

Attached: david-foster-wallace_2000-02-10.gif (300x379, 28K)

>Name 5 living women, any 5 women, who in your opinion are worthy of respect.
This literally made me laugh out loud.

I spelled else wrong, oopsiesssss.

> Living
Are you illiterate or something?

>Ri Chun-Hee hasnt been posted yet
Im moderately disappointed

Attached: x_lon_koreatv_160909.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

I can't even think of 1 women let alone 5. I've never seems women have to work for anything.

Katherine Applegate, Rumiko Takahashi, Yuu Watase, Seki Hiromi, Mizuho Kusanagi. Honorable mention to CLAMP but they take up four slots and I don't want to credit only one of them.

Lisa Su

Attached: 101969-amd-executive-lisa-su-formal-1260x709.jpg (1260x709, 129K)

>self reliant women
oh, so they're whores

Women aren't worthy of respect from anyone

My girlfriend, the girl I want to cheat on her with, Marie Cachet, Jeanne d'Arc...
Oh, it's only living women. Anyways, I can't name five.

Attached: filosofoda.jpg (639x648, 54K)

I know one who's sexy as hell, she hasn't saved herself for marriage but also hasn't turned into a town bicycle. And she's actually friendly with guys in my bracket. She's easily hotter than all the Stacys but also a lovely person and not a cunt like them.

I only know one.
I met her in uni two years ago, she was from ukraine, and was the sweetest girl i met. Literally not a drop of bad blood in her body. Smart, compassionate, and was a virgin. We took the rice purity test and she got a 95. However, her father was older and retired, so she worked for college money, but was also on financial assistance. The school took away her aid to give it to some illegal because she got slightly more money in tax returns. I tried everything i could to help her, but i couldnt. After she left, she wrote me a long letter about how i was a great friend and the best person she met in the usa. I miss her.

Attached: gosling_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (404x347, 1003K)