Are any of you working towards your goals/dreams currently? Please share :)

Are any of you working towards your goals/dreams currently? Please share :)

Attached: 1547920724597.jpg (478x478, 30K)

I'm working toward financial domination.

How so? Sounds like an interesting goal.

>Decided to read more books, at least one per month.
>Working out at least 1-2 times a week
>Studying in uni
>Decided that this year I will make new friends. I have met people from a course I took and have kept their phone numbers
>Nofap

Going out with my alcoholic cousin trying to get some pussy for once in my life
Turns out girls are in extreme high demand at drinking establishments

I'm proud of you, user. I've considered making friends at uni but my gf would kill me. What sort of books are you reading?

I want to be an officer in the navy. I'm just finishing up the last semester of my degree, and trying to get in better shape. For a while I was studying Japanese too because I want to be a translator/intel who works with the JSDF. I still try to study it when I have the time, but between school, a part time job, and working out there just won't be enough hours in the day. There's a Defense Language Learning institute where they teach you just about any language (have no clue if it's your choice or by need), but you have to be really smart to get into it. Plus I'm 99% certain that I'll forgot all the nihongo I've studied after OCS.

Attached: 1540660900197m.jpg (906x1024, 144K)

Working towards succumbing to heart disease.

Very cool stuff. I'm sure you wouldn't forget all of the Japanese you've learned. Do you not think you're smart enough for that language program?

Yes. I'm trying really hard to find a cute bf as a twink boy. I think I'm close to having it.

Going back to school to upgrade my English for University, I'm gonna get a degree in journalism and start networking and get my writing out there (reading like a madman as well). Shitty movie theatre wagecuck job ATM and lots of cool people there, basically my only outlet for social interaction its keeping me afloat (I went snowboarding with them last week found out I'm not a very good snowboarder). All this after terrible depression last two years of HS which led me to discover this shitty website.

But things are looking up rn robos, I came from a dark place, I love you all ITT.

Attached: alex-jones-infowars.jpg (391x250, 19K)

>Do you not think you're smart enough for that language program?

It's not that I think I'm stupid or anything. People always tell me I'm smart and I even graduated high school early at 16, and had an AA degree by 18. I just fear the Dunning-Kreuger effect and that go in overconfident and have my dreams crushed by a low test. People don't realize it, but the military does a fuckton of paper testing to assign people jobs.

I'd need to get a satisfactory score on the ASVAB. That's not necessarily difficult, but I'm very mediocre at math. College Algebra is basically my ceiling. If I get a decent enough score on that test then I can take the DLLI test which test your ability to learn a language, not necessarily your ability in any particular language. If I pass that then I'm in. However, languages are divided into four categories by difficulty for an English speaker to learn. Your ASVAB score determines which ones they let you learn.

Category 1 is basic shit that's easy for a native english speaker like Spanish and German. Category 2 is the next level of Romance languages like French and Portuguese. Category three is Russian, Farsi, and Arabic. Category four are Asian languages (Chinese, Korean, Japanese) and the hardest to learn according to the DoD. If my ASVAB isn't high enough I'm worried that I'll have to learn a Dune Coon language and die in desert shit hole while because some Muhammad told me to sit on an IED.

Attached: 1543890808992.jpg (643x625, 52K)

Yep, trying to make movies.

Made one little short at the beginning of this month, the script for next month's is ready. Doing one every month this year. Just need to work on casting and shotlisting.

Op here. Sorry I cannot reply to all of you, sleepier than I thought I'd be when starting this thread. I guess it was a bit irresponsible of me as a host. I hope some of you can talk to each other. Thanks for sharing, you've inspired me to continue chasing my dream :)

Hopefully this is still alive tomorrow so I can read more. Goodnight

Goodnight dude. When people say you can do anything you put mind to, they aren't lying. If you truly desire to make change in your life you will find a way to get it done.

journalism in 2019. Being a street sweeper is a more noble vocation these days

I thought this was a positivity thread, go fuck yourself.

He is right though. I can't imagine a worse degree than journalism. Not even because it's always been a meme degree, but because journalism has such a low bar for entry that a degree in the field isn't all the necessary. The skills required to become a journalist can be obtained without a degree, or with a degree in History, English, Political Science or any other subject that requires you to write research papers frequently. You absolute don't need a journalism degree to become a journalist, and I actually wouldn't be surprised if most schools have gotten rid of the program since the rise of the internet and social media.

Just applied for a master's programme, may have gotten a lateral transfer that I've been wanting for a while, keeping my foreign languages at their current beginner level, life's not looking too bad.

Attached: Feels good man.png (585x437, 221K)

I am trying to read more about psychology and how to talk to people easier

>I am trying to read more about psychology and how to talk to people easier

That's dumb af dude. The only thing you need to do is go out and talk to people. Clear communication will come naturally and it's better to develop your own style than to copy someone elses.

I have no goals or dreams.

I want to be a comic artist
I'm grinding through Hampton and Loomis books and my stuff is improving quite a bit once I picked them up

Attached: 2034DA833A034ECF90E747B2916A5406.jpg (866x696, 454K)

I didn't know need to read about psychology but just knowing about FORD and RAPE has made talking to people a lot easier.

Well, i find that this helps for me, and it really does, you go do whatever floats your boat

I'm divorced and back to original robot factory setting mode.

But my brother invited me to the global game jam next weekend so I'm practicing pixel art in my spare time before college starts up again.

My plan is to build a fully functioning multi field underground science lab. I want it to be secret so my parents or anyone arent aware of its existance. So far ive found a place to build it and am digging the tunnels as we speak. I will spread the dirt around the forest.

enjoy going to jail cunt