As an INTP, this could be good but

Are INFPs all just tumblrettes? I like the femininity in this image. Let's see what you think.

Attached: wknd9hysnv511.jpg (913x595, 97K)

>this toxic person is probably just hurting inside and I MUST HELP THEM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is a portrayal of white INFPs.

I want white.

wow she sounds really boring

On the surface this looks desirable (or at least some of those traits, a fair few also look immensely irritating) but I'd probably be imagining them as a short sub anime girl or something rather than the tumblr frequenting legbeard they're more likely to be.

INTPs have got to be the dumbest of all the MBTIs

>heavy deep INFP snowflake gf
>appreciate every moment
really lets me be emotional which is rare
the strength there is sufficient to make a person let go

Attached: Miku Hatsune.gif (708x532, 1.96M)

It is, but as a black male INFP I can absolutely relate to it even though it's feminine.

The fuck? I'm INFP and I never talked like that

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-142518.png (1440x2560, 389K)

If you're in the UK would you like to be my bf?

Sorry, I'm straight and as American as they come.

Attached: 1543603698977.png (486x576, 276K)

O-okay but I'm an INFP britnegress not a dude.

>blue and pink
is it a trannie?

Well talking to a girl with an accent might be cool. How do we get in contact? I won't promise a relationship, but a conversation or two can't hurt.

You could try retaking the test then

I'm an ethnonationalist INFP, if that breaks some stereotypes but I'm also a fucking vegan

Attached: 1525063430599.jpg (637x722, 47K)

I know an INFP girl. She's could be proper gf material, just not with me (istp). She's genuinely caring, about everyone. Always gentle, always pleasant. Very good at conversing with strangers.

She's always so distant though as if she's in some weird dream like state. She's never direct, she'll never say anything bad about someone.

Doesn't answer your question OP, but just wanted to add my 2 cents.

I'm an infp tranny and this image is 100% accurate, mainly just all the bad stuff though, like being a fucking baby and having no idea how to help myself

Every female Infp I've met are just quiet closed door stacies who like art and use feelings as a tool to manipulate you.
t.male infp

>tfw INTP guitarist dating INFP pianist
i won

I'm supposedly INFP but I can't relate with any of that shit. That test is just bullshit.

>mfw infp
>all the girls I relate to are either drug addicts, alcoholics, or suicidal

Attached: 1525298641263.png (646x624, 48K)

I have a friend who's INFP.
He isn't as cutesy or girly or whatever, but i guess the positivitiy and sense of romanticism, yeah that's quite apparent. Also the goddamn self-loathing. If you meet the right one, INFP's can be endlessly interesting creatures.

t. INTP

Attached: 1534376204709.jpg (1000x712, 73K)

>neon hair
Put it down

>im x and im totally like this
Please stop

Attached: 1539888646934.png (800x450, 119K)

>tfw no manic pixie infp dream girl
t. infp

Attached: A85F54EA-1559-408C-91D9-3F672F94F980.jpg (317x317, 35K)

I'm an INFJ male and this one girl says that I have a mommy gf personality.

Attached: 1544846963207.jpg (711x1027, 193K)

Would like to date her if I weren't degenerate.
t. ENFP

I used to be exactly like this when I was in high school and the test said I was an INFP, now 5 years later I'm an ENTP wtf

INFJ are superior life forms

Attached: 1539644895998.jpg (1060x750, 346K)

>male infp
>born an aspie

Literally me, and explains a lot of my liking of anime girls

Attached: 1541178188464.jpg (700x978, 251K)

how do I get a girlfriend that is cute, quick on her feet with bantz, and enjoys the lewd with me?

intp-a

All you need to do is sleep, user
or date an australian

>I'm an ethnonationalist INFP, if that breaks some stereotypes but I'm also a fucking vegan
Have you considered sending yourself to a gas chamber?

How do I get zero gf?

>TFW ENFP but crippled with anxiety
>TFW get a huge buzz out of talking and connecting with people but also terrified of it at the same time
>excessively crave praise and obsess over how I am percieved
>work in sales and do well at job but can only focus on the sales that don't go well
>can spend an entire day doing a great job but the one tiny fuck up I make swirls around my head for the next few days
>obsessed with the idea of being stoic and in control but naturally very emotionally driven
>can easily flip to a people hating recluse if I let my anxiety/depression take over
it's a strange life

I always score INTP/J as my psych horoscope, but I can relate to all of the mentioned things. Think we just gotta keep working one day at a time at training our wills, it'l eventually happen if you work hard enough but that's the problem innit

I'm an INFP female and I spend all my time here to fuel my self loathing.

Go look into a brothel and get the craziest one

Attached: leonardo-ribeiro-zero-new.jpg (1920x2011, 523K)

Sorry but unless she is intp she isn't worth keeping.

Why is it that no one sees my toxicity and immediately assumes I'm hurting inside?
Why do they always just go on like I'm a static villain with no feelings of pain?
This image is such a fucking meme

b-but daddy addy-olffy would approve of me user

Attached: 1514946679013.jpg (600x534, 55K)