Fucking a girl makes your life magically better and all your problems go away the second your sausage gets wrapped by...

>fucking a girl makes your life magically better and all your problems go away the second your sausage gets wrapped by her meat flaps

Attached: 1547107309164.png (768x576, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjIZ1IGEJNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feels good tho dudnt it?

YEAH! You beat the FUCK out of that strawman, dude. He didn't stand a chance! YOU THA MAN!

>having sex as part of a larger engagement that involved sandwiches being made on demand and fawning after returning home from a hard day of hard yakka

Big if true

origranoli

Nope not really fren

>knowing that you arent so physically repulsive that a woman can possibly be turned on by you isn't a huge moral boost

Crazy

Are you saying that to robots who think sex will solve their problems or in defense of people who think they're robots despite having sex?

>implying i want sex cause it feels good
literally just want sex cause its a goal post in life that everyone else gets, you know, like graduating and getting a job. It's weird cause I don't care of people's perception of me but maybe it's cause being a virgin seems to implies there's something wrong with me (which there is), just like someone who can't graduate or get a job. Can someone else wanky talk to me about this? I wanna discuss this.

People unironically believe this. Sex is the most overrated thing two people can do together. And it solves nothing but guarantees problems at some point.

I will say this again for people who are unaware. If you want a true virgin goddess you need to observe their vagina. A true vagina will have a hole the size of your urethra. It must be broken to reshape into a vaginal cavity. Have you heard the term popping the cherry? It is the process of reforming the what should be a tiny hole into a large cavity. Rapid thrusts are to dig out the redundant material. That is why the previous way to check for virginity was to physically attempt to insert your finger. If you can they have been tainted. I hope you all find someone who is untainted. Have a good time everyone!

Attached: 1533659498112.jpg (491x276, 22K)

>add user from Jow Forums
>always cries that he's repulsive and unlovable
>says he looks like a deformed monster
>we exchange photos
>average or above average looks
>repeats 50 times with different people over 5 years of actually adding people to try and talk
The whole "i'm so repulsive nobody loves me" is the same as some anorexic whore looking into a mirror weighing 70 pounds and saying she looks like a tub of lard. Delusions and cope. Never saw a single ugly example.

In other scenarios it goes like this
>post actually ugly fat slobs getting a gf
>"y-yeah this doesnt c-c-count"

Attached: 4fa.jpg (226x199, 18K)

I accidentally drank 330 ml of my own stale urine this morning. I reached for what I thought was my 1L water bottle and ended up with an identical 1L water bottle filled about a third of the way with urine. I was so thirsty I chugged about half of it before realizing "hey, this tastes strange, familiar, and beefy."

And I've since drank about 1L of actual water and probably another 20 oz of Dr. Pepper and the beefy taste of my own urine still lingers in my mouth and on my breathe.

Fat ugly people with cute gfs are generally either rich, or socially amazing people. I am a human rat.

Nother sex user ( Asian hooker), didn't feel any better then masturbating, if anything whacking off felt better. It was just warm. Warm and nothing else.

haven't had sex but have gotten a hand job and paid for happy endings and it felt a lot lot better when i wasn't paying for it dunno why

Every human being is just a greasy organic shit bag coated in layers of dead skin cells, pus, and hair. The fact that we look at one bag of meat and say "this one is hot. I would smell its farts." and look at another and say "jesus, what an abomination" is literally a minor degree of difference. The fact you can put your member inside one versus the other is not any more telling of the type of person you are. And, I guess, what degree of happiness you can attain on a very pedestrian and trivial level.

You are missing something very important...

Please refer to

>ruin my life by going to med school
>read this entire post
So these are the flat earthers of biology

Oh, the cringey description of penetrating an underage girl? No. I didn't really miss that. I can die happy knowing I never have to ever wonder about that process of digging out a girl's vagina.

You have no understanding except that of the negative. You get what you put into life which for you will be nothing but a gateway both metaphorically and literally a vast and empty cavern of disappointment and sorrow.

I'm not going to argue against that but what you offered in your description of a virgin's vagina is so abhorrently gross that I'm quite content with whatever the null of that is.

Complete and utter autism filled with empty words

I am merely bringing on an understanding that no matter what you receive it will be a transformative experience. It is the appreciation of the grotesque that allows us to understand our true priorities. We should strive to understand that which is on a higher level. The physical at first is mysterious until we investigate. What do we find but that which can be deconstructed. I was using sarcasm initially to initiate scrutiny. We should strive to question that which is ourselves above the moldable and broken flesh. One should begin to covet the truly unattainable whatever that is ingrained in each of us. We must remind ourselves of the true nature of the lesser wants only to return refreshed to emend to ourselves.

>We
Yeah, no, cunt. In real conversations, anyone who starts off with some grotesque shit and then goes into the communal "we" has some real fucking issues that even a psychologist couldn't tackle.

I understand that it was derisive to yourself with my attempted humor. Please look aside to the underlying meaning of my dialogue, if you see it as such.

My life changed entirely after getting a fembf.

I actually look forward to things now instead of just coasting through life.

I too partake in the visual artistic expression that are Richard and Mortimer to expand my knowledge of the physical and metaphysical cosmos.

A lot of people here are delusional/mentally ill. That's why they're here. That's why I'm here desu

Elaborate on the artistry of the sardonic comment so that you can antagonize further. Even poorly attempted mimicry can be flattery to myself.

No the second you do it, you need few times in close proximity (a week or so) for the effects to kick in. Your brain will reward you with constant surge of hormones for you to stick with your mate so that you can help the rising of the kid.

This is a joke right? Surely it must be a joke.

Attached: 1aa02da.jpg (640x792, 124K)

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=XjIZ1IGEJNo

>having your mouth and pussy ripped up by two niggers will automatically make you an alpha male

Attached: 1465016830454.gif (400x199, 968K)

Yeah but when you wack off you get to look at hentai so it's a toss up

do you sneed a hug?

Attached: 1547757653005.jpg (1022x1024, 335K)