Robots, In your opinion, what shoes should females wear?

Robots, In your opinion, what shoes should females wear?
What shoes are the best for everyday wear?
What shoes should we wear on special occasions?
What sneakers or boots look the best on girls?
Not /fa/ shit, I want r9k opinion

Attached: 40b7f340-a53a-4ff9-a324-1a1366f126b0.jpg (683x1024, 175K)

all black boots/sneakers are the best
heels are for hookers unless it's an event

It would be nice, if someone posted pics.
Pic related is similar to what I wear when it's cold outside, only a bit higher

Attached: adult-black-combat-boots.jpg (1750x2500, 636K)

this is r9k, you created this thread knowing full well over half of the replies will be "none"

for me, it's comfortable

Attached: RVNG-DEM-1.png (1154x2048, 1.27M)

I've never paid any attention to what shoes a woman is wearing, and it wouldn't influence my opinion of her at all, unless she was wearing something completely impractical for the sake of its appearance.

>>Not /fa/ shit, I want r9k opinion
>Browse both boards.
Am I even allowed to be in this thread?

Attached: 1547870681858.jpg (539x751, 42K)

The classics are almost never wrong. Chelsea boot, flats, or loafers.
I don't like when people wear basketball shoes everywhere. They look awful and they're expensive and artificial fibers. If you haven't played athletics in 5+years, it's pathetic if you're still buying those gaudy Nikes or whatever

I wear these usually
Oritonganolo

Attached: 090947.jpg (1000x900, 79K)

Females should wear functional shoes, shit like heels are terrible for your feet and posture. Best everyday wear would be some doc martens they feel better worn in. Never been to a special occasion so I would not know what a female should wear. One stars look cute on girls

Minority detected
These things are disgusting and played out

These aren't that comfy but really really cute

Attached: 2018-Spring-Women-Britain-Style-Oxford-Shoes-Female-Casual-Flats-Lady-Fashion-Patent-Leather-Lace-Up (750x750, 100K)

These but pink because I never leave my room

Attached: 1cf7_kawaii_kitten_slippers.jpg (600x419, 37K)

>Robots, In your opinion, what shoes should females wear?
>What shoes are the best for everyday wear?
>What shoes should we wear on special occasions?
Comfy ones
>What sneakers or boots look the best on girls?
The ones they like wearing the most

Aaaaaa but I wanna know what kind of shoes are pretty. I'm tiered of same old converse sneakers haha

I don't know any girls and I don't really care about shoes so I'm not much help to you then.
As long as you think they're cute, you should just wear them.

roller skates/roller blades

Anything that she likes and lets her express herself. That means no blind trend following and NO YOGA PANTS. also something bery kyooot from time to time

>NO YOGA PANTS
low test soiboi detected

I wear sandals or fuzzy boots depending on the season, and I've got a bunch of heels that I wear like 3 times a year for formal events

White Stan Smiths.

Guys don't give a fuck about shoes.

none at all. The average person has no need for shoes, and they just end up deforming your feet and encouraging you to run incorrectly. Fuck shoes.

I can't even talk to girls why would you even want my opinion on this?

Attached: 1503956057767.png (1503x1046, 73K)

Whatever makes them smelly enough so they can rub their sweaty feet all over my face at the end of the day

I kinda hate boots like pic related, don't know why women think they are so sexy. I can't stand Uggs or those sneakers with huge platforms.
Other than that, almost anything is fine, I'm a sucker for over the knee boots and heeled sandals, but I understand they're not for everyday wear.

Attached: 614pRbnz0bL._UX500_.jpg (500x333, 10K)