Let's play a game

Let's play a game.

I wish I had a friends with benefits

Attached: IMG_20190120_125414.jpg (720x665, 55K)

Granted but now you're a faggot

>I wish I had a friends with benefits
>you're the one who gets fucked
wish i was Jow Forums

Granted.
But you're literally retarded

i wish for all reddit phoneposters that come with these shitty threads to disappear

Attached: 1448300265294.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Granted, but the redditors just use their computers now.

Granted
But now I don't make threads. I just respond directly to you

I wish I had an arthoe gf

Granted but instead they call you instead. I wish I had a big titty goth GF

this is literally r/monkeyspaw

I wish robots, incels and a majority of men were less predatory and evil and had the capacity for empathy

Granted, but you're in an open relationship with her and she won't have sex with you.

Granted, but now you're a registered child molester who's mugshots can be seen on the internet with your name and current address.

Granted but you're still a mentally ill cat lady and uncle touchy plays his special game with you again

I wish I had an Iraqi gf.

Granted, but she dies by suicide bombing and ends up on the national news in the next 6 months.

Granted but the relationship blows up in your face

Attached: getmemed.png (350x350, 138K)

Isn't a car without an engine just a car frame? That's not granting the wish. That's like saying you granted a wish of canned beans by giving a sealed empty can labeled beans.

If we can at least kiss that's better than nothing.

Granted but "she" is actually a trap refugee fleeing her country.

Do you really have no sense of self worth?

thanks for reminding me there's always a lower pit. I am convinced there is no such thing as rock bottom, just an endless fall.

granted but she stabs you to death in your sleep

What.. no. Transmission, electrics, battery, fuel cell + pump, etc.
user cars have more than just a motor to work lol

I wish for unconditional omnipotence.

I also wish for this post to not be muted.

I wish berserk will get a fullfilling end.

Granted, but you die before you ever get to see it

I wish I had a cute asian gf.

granted but it goes by the latter definition of power in pic related, (very great but not unlimited)\
You are trapped in a pocket dimension all alone, its the size of Canada. You can do whatever you want except escape from the pocket dimension or create sentient life. You will live a life of solitude or shallow ai companionship, however if you can get past that it will probably still be fun.

Attached: got ya bitch.png (774x364, 21K)

Do you... Do you know where you are?!?

Ok. So a typical Sunday then?

I'm a pathetic loser but I still have some resemblence of self worth left. I'd rather die in solitude than be a cuck

granted, you know have a cute asian grandfather

I wish I had a loving yandere waifu who would summon me and have me help fight against monsters and the like, while also growing stronger alongside me to face more dangerous threats.

Granted, but the only reason she can fight monsters is because she's also a monster (and an ugly one too).
I wish I had a cute chubby big tiddy gf,

Don't need to play. I live it. Everything I wished and wanted came to me but with circumstances and consequences that made it totally worthless and make me wish I never wished or wanted it in the first place.

>get good enough handling swords and blades and shit you could probably perform plastic surgery on her

You'll have to try harder to corrupt that wish user.

I wish I had a full hairline

Granted but it starts receding from the back now