/r9friends/

/r9friends/ making general, come in here and post what type of person you are and what type of friends you want to make.

List your personality traits and interests and match up with other anons. Try to list a few pros and cons, be honest about yourself. Be sure to leave your discord/email/whatever if you find someone you're interested in. I'll start.

Interests
>History
>Other cultures

Pros
>Care about my friends and have interest in them
>Like to listen to people's problems and help them
>Not needy

Cons
>Tend to be wordy and talk too much if you get me started
>Can sometimes be a bit cynical due to being tired all the time

Feel free to add any other details you see fit to let other people know. It's a new year, so let's all make some new and everlasting friendships!

Attached: 1547575966703.png (1392x1116, 467K)

Interests:
>Anime
>Music (breakcore, idm, dark ambient, drone)
>History
>Writing
>Literature
>My cat
>Edward.
Pros:
>Easy going
>Will talk to you about anything
>Mostly available
>Won't go off about my personal life
>Decent advice
Cons:
>Talk about Edward too much
>Too positive on outlooks
>Dislike overly mope-y people
>Female, but I will absolutely not hit on you.

I refuse to talk to 20 yearold virgins who think their life is going to end because they haven't had sex at 18. Life is way harder than that. I don't want to hear about baby shit

Attached: 25824887_p0_master1200.jpg (600x600, 90K)

Can you drop your discord? originale

Touheer
Here's my throwaway discord lmao.

Attached: 1547923018346.png (900x900, 636K)

Annnnnd thread immediately ruined by a stupid roastie bitch pretending she's a robot.

Did I say I was a robot user? Am I preventing posters? Do waifufags really have the opportunity to become roasties/chads?

Attached: gggg.png (736x734, 788K)

The question is is it OP shitposting this, the femlarper self inflicting or the person who asked for the discord.

Why not make this on /soc/. These threads never work here, contactfagging here is idiotic and against the rules plus people will just rage at anyone they deep unworthy, too normie or female. /soc/ and Jow Forums have the exact same userbase anyways.

Interests
>Animation
>Comic books
>YouTube

Pros
>Always try to be really nice and supportive
>Good listener and good memory of what people say to me

Cons
>Talk too much sometimes, go on long tangents when not careful
>Terrible at small talk and carrying conversations
>black

Attached: QTTWET.png (952x949, 20K)

we would never be compatible but my cat has the same name just wanted to let you kno

Attached: 1542991314907.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Any sissies or twink bottoms want to do lewd things?

Ive always wondered how people can put their pros down like that, how do you know your pros, or did someone tell you beforehand? Surely as a person you can judge your cons well but not pros?

Interests
>car stuff
>computer stuff
>electronics
>vidya
>music

Cons
>shit memory sometimes
>irregular online time
>britbong

I'm not very good about talking about myself, but I'm good at asking you lots of random questions.

I also listen to lots of music and I like anime, so there's that.

Attached: 1518331248658.webm (640x370, 86K)

here I posted on soc

>>/soc/27487844
i hope this works

>Hifumi
Supreme choice in webm.

>doesnt know how to cross board link
So these are the Jow Forums posters. Thanks for the depression.

ok I can't do this

Thanks! A pet hedgehog might be cool.

I like your music taste too bad you're a fujoshi

Attached: 1484183961606.jpg (464x1280, 101K)

I might as well just copy and paste that here
Looking for: discussing video games
Not looking for: anything sexual
Aly#4249

Interests:
>Megaten shit
>Weeb shit
>Punk/Slam/Trap and pretty much any genre
Pros:
> I can talk about pretty much anything
> I want to make some friends over Jow Forums lmao

@50527021
@50527055
@50527082
@50527123
Dumb roastie lol.

Attached: 1531380148778.png (714x686, 105K)

Would be amazing. I used to love it when me and my family would encounter hedgehogs while camping near the sea. Watching then run around is nice and they make funny noises.

Attached: 701f6473add942d63ccf053249d60ef4c05f492c21f4e9f5ea53473bc5213a53.png (704x570, 436K)

>"18"
So, underage?

Yes they do! I saw one not too long ago and he was mad, he was making weird sneezy noises whenever you tried to move him out of the way. He was near a road, so I was worried.

Camping by the sea does sound nice. I don't go camping often these days as much as I should. Do you?

Attached: 1525727209523.webm (1000x562, 219K)

SuperTard#4056

ignore these shitcord weeaboo unstable clingy homo parasites

Why are there only girls in this thread? What's going on?
I never make friends with online girls, the only time I did we ended up talking for 6 months and are still friends. Usually they seem to get disinterested really fast and leave before I've got time to warm up to them. Perhaps it's the abundance of people that add them.

Here's me though:
>Interests
I'm into a variety of things and always interested in new crafts projects or hobbies. I enjoy machining, welding, designing parts. I have a classic car I take care of and repair, I even have tiny radio control model cars I build. I also like gardening and woodworking as well as some light gaming.
I've got a Switch I play BOTW on and I love War Thunder, I play that a lot.

>Pros & Cons
I'm very tallative once I feel comfortable and warmed up to you, but that takes a week or two and lots of talking. I'd really prefer someone as talkative as me so I don't feel as if it's one sided.

I'm 21, male and from Luxembourg.

Attached: 745701ad88e2a6dd14b5c44fffd8ed41.jpg (654x800, 104K)

Sounds like someone got catfished and is bitter now

21 m

interests:
>fa, mu, sci, lit, a, x
>learning japanese
>cooking
>playing go
>going to live shows sometimes
pros:
>not too ugly
>not too stupid
>independent
>caring
cons:
>withdrawn
>no self-esteem
>depressed
>seemingly unable to form a bond with any other human being
>might ghost you out of nowhere

Attached: IMG_20190102_222529.jpg (386x700, 50K)

Im willing to bet it due to maybe two reasons. Reason one is they are male larpers. Reason two males dont bother with discord no more due to negative previous experience, whereas females would have a more positive experience since everyone will drop their contact info for em. Males? Not so much. Nobody cares as you can see here.

Best of luck to you though user, im interested in classic/retro cars too but still trying to buy one.

I forgot to add my contact, I'm sure not everyone's inclined to post theirs so here's mine.

tristan#4682

Really chill/10
Sorry that I deleted you I got nervous.

Attached: 1547614558049.png (138x179, 31K)

Its males larping. Best case delussional trannies who call themselves female

Interests
>weeb shit
>forensics
>mortuary science
>taxidermy
Pros
>very active
>not very judgmental - robot/fembot/newfag/oldfag/straight/homo - I don't really care
>not lewd
Cons
>work weird hours = awake at weird hours
>mentally ill
>not lewd

discord: charlie#0102

Attached: 562a662f1900002d00b94c04.jpg (720x416, 47K)

What kind of car are you eyeing? I'd visit the classic car general at /o/ for advice.

what is this, college orientation or something? message me ill probably message back

terrapin#9923

Attached: DB9BF4D5-8FD7-4A6F-B438-29DE66F77B92.jpg (585x441, 35K)

Ive been eyeballing the old e30 to e36s, also like the vw golf mk2 and mk3. I used to go to /o/ but not so much anymore. Whats your car?

>friends thread on Jow Forums
Heres a blog post on experiences.

Option 1
>add someone
>instantly talks about suicide and no gf
>talk about being NEET
>asks me to tell him about my life
>tell them about how im trying to improve, the progress ive made with my health, stability and control of my life to eventually get out of it
>want to support each other to motivate to improve
>get shit on and called a normie and how i should want to kill myself for having goals

Option 2
>person falls in love
>tell him in not gay
>continues to push it
>ask him to stoo and that id still like to talk just to cut the relationship stuff
>has a tantrum or tries to dox me somehow by shitposting my discord tag

Option 3
>adds
>either doesnt even send a message and just keeps me as a friend or sends two messages and ghosts

These were my experiences over the past 10 months of looking for friends herr.

I've got an E10, 1975 BMW 1502, the rest is just completely trashed and overvalued. Don't go for an E30 or E36..
Same with any Golf.

Yep, exact same experiences here. Or its just some meme spouting edgelord who turns out to be underaged. There are so many underaged people here its ridiculous.

Attached: 1536718771677.gif (400x267, 160K)

You in the states or europe? The beamers in eu are way better than in the states

I'm from Europe (If you look at my post you can see which country.) but I think you'll probably find trashed BMWs regardless of location. People just didn't take good care of these "reliable drift/race machines" and an original E30 in good condition would have cost me 4x more than my E10, just plain ridiculous..

Yeah i red your loc but theress nothung tying your post with the original one. I was about to buy one off of an old guy who had it since he bought it. Theres loads of these kind of cars in the uk and they are well looked after. Im sorry but you cant talk me out of having one, its the one thing that keeps me going really, my little goal/milestone. I respect you opinion but im dead set on it. And i dont want anything older as i appreciate the rough square look more on the 80/90 era cars.

Well, if a man has his mind made up it's best not to try and change it. If you can get the car from the old guy you're golden.

E30s are a great, stiff chassis that really improved on the E10. Please don't turbo it though, ITBs or triple Webers are so much sexier.

I intend to keep it as original as pos, upgrading maybe the interior to its past glory. Ive seen the ones you have in mind, the so called drift missiles, they are the ones i actively avoid. Theres a website where old people and collectors buy and sell, and thats my best bet.

God I miss r9k frien threads because I have met some cool people in them. Soc is trash.
Interests
>Ichthyology
>Entomology
>Biology in general
>Camping, biking, running, hunting, climbing, kayaking (I own 3), photography, hiking, fishing, other outdoors stuff
>Video games, horror and sci fi movies, reading, writing, microscopy, other indoors stuff
Pros
>I am very caring and loving of the people I like
>Very interested in stuff and passionate about a lot of things
>Likes to try and do what I deem as good
Cons
>Can be annoying (with interesting comes a lot of questions)
>Very shy and cold at first
>Sad/Depressed
>Autistic

Attached: 4B0C5FCF-3DAC-4D15-B3A0-A1720BDDD231.jpg (750x918, 100K)

>Interests
languages, politics, architecture, nature, music, writing

>Pros
rational, good at listening,
offer good advice/solution, creative, openminded

>Cons
awful at pampering so if you expect pity all the time, im sorry
due to circumstances with some people might come off as a person with lots of drama in their life if asked for more personal info,

looking to chat about literally anything from philosophy, politics to everyday life.
people who need someone to vent to are more than welcome

discord: ben10#3263

Attached: 1544304743467.jpg (259x195, 8K)

Sweet! I kept mine almost all original too apart from a resonator delete. It's a stainless pipe up to the rear muffler now.

Only mods I've got planned now are a set of sway bars, polyurethane bushings and Michelin XVS tires. I don't like when people go overboard with mods and make the car look and feel off.

Where did you go, hedgehog user...

Attached: 33FE530B-7587-4004-951F-1C730C4EDD53.jpg (190x242, 17K)

Yeah i hate it when people rice their cars to the point when its unrecognisable. Keeping it tasteful is the way to go. Not sure how i feel about /o/s obsession with stickers

Mourning_Dove#1047 is my discord I am going somewhere with no internet

>Interests
Video games and anime of course. I like to play nearly every genre of game but my favorite are fighting games.
>Looking for
A lewd fighting game friend to pretend to fall in love and be pathetic with, keeping each other close no matter what.
>Not looking for
Regular friends or lewd-pals. I want someone just as passionate about fighting games as me that can pretend to fall in love.
>Discord tag
Elina#2997

Attached: 1528474831614.jpg (499x712, 42K)

Especially slamming them into the ground and putting huge wheels on. Just makes the car ride like crap and not go any faster.

>Interests
History, Mythology, the occult, photography, old anime and manga, cars, video games, fashion,alternative music (Neofolk, darkwave, Industrial, synthwave, New Romantics) Franco-Belgian comics, art, youtube, reading, and writing

>Pros
Unless there's something urgent going on I will nearly always reply, people say I'm interesting to talk to, always happy to talk, not afraid of voice chatting

>Cons
I'm a retard, have a bad habit of forgetting to message people, I can sometimes be abrasive or polemic, if I'm not sure what to say but still feel like I should respond I'll say "hmmmmm" a lot.

>anipike
a relic of times gone by

Attached: Fireball, by Katsuhiro Otomo.jpg (881x1280, 700K)

Why pretend? I play a lot of Blazblue.

Attached: 98B8954C-00B4-47A9-AB66-97F5E9101409.gif (304x540, 1.19M)

interests
>games
>slavic/east-asian culture
>history
>drugs (not an addict)
>music
>dark and cringe humor

pros
>not talking about suicide every 20 seconds
>likes to talk with people
>accepts your weird habits and fetishes

cons
>weird voice (but not annoying)
>makes fun of things that i really should not
>stubborn (even that i dont see this as a con)

Or overly wide bodykits that make the car less aero dynamic and look autistic.

Glad im not the only one who thinks they look like ass.
Out of curiosity whats your age bracket?

>Why pretend?
Because it's hard to fall in love that quickly, especially with me.

Attached: 1524606315635.png (500x720, 518K)

Are you a russian individual?

/
/
/

my discord tag

Attached: c.png (45x40, 1K)

Here:
I just don't get why they insist on making their car "unique" and ruin it just to look like every instagram queen on the road.

Do you have steam and soul calibur?

I want a friend to play smash bros ultimate and discuss or watch seasonal anime thanks

Attached: 1517998354981.png (874x805, 706K)

Oh shit, sorry forgot bout the initial post.
Damn so people my age with taste actually exist.

The only exception with unique i ever saw was a e36 painted white, with the red blue m strip running along the side. Shit looked kino af

I live in Chile and I'm interested in IRL friends. I like music, sports and standard Jow Forums stuff (vidya anime etc). Been here for almost ten years browsinng periodically. Oldfags and robots appreciated, normies and newfags not so much.

Interests
>Some video games like Devil Daggers, Stardew Valley, also just started playing FFXIV
>Music (Footwork, breakcore, etc)
>Literature

Pros
>I've never really thought anything positive about myself before. I'm really bad at this

Cons
>I'm in school so sometimes I'm pretty busy and not around as much as I wish I could be
>Always tired. I sleep 20 hours on average a day.

Attached: JPEG_20180308_000811.jpg (960x960, 147K)

Sure, post a means of contact.
Unless you're a Wifi Warrior, then heck off

I won't spoil you.
If you live in Switzerland, send me a (you), we'll see if we appreciate each other or no.
Can't stand long distance friendship, if I can't do hiking and playing vidyas together, it's not good.

I play online and I've never gone to a local even though I've considered it, what do you mean?

>>Interests
>Many video games and anime (Obligatory)
>Dark humor
>Fighting games
>Slavic shit
>Weapons
>Probably more interests but too empty-minded to think of them on the spot

>>Pros
>I initiate most of the time
>Loyal and open about most things

>>Cons
>I'm batshit crazy

Attached: 1532043417150.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

If you aren't using a wired connection (ethernet) for online, I won't play with you because you'll most likely lag and that's not fun.

If you're playing anything close to a "competitive" game online, you should make the service better for everyone by using a wired connection.

Interests
>History
>Vidya
>Weeb shit to an extent
>Music
>Literature
Pros
>Down to talk about whatever
>I like to hear others vent
>Offer encouragement while being realistic
>Easy going and super laid back
Cons
>Need friends
>Work weird hours, up late
>Can be a bit of a douche when inebriated

Hmu: Bernie#6430

I don't have ethernet running through where I live. It's not even possible. The vast majority of people with a switch aren't going to be using ethernet and if you act like people are doing you a disservice by not using it you're a whiny bitch. If it matters that much to you dont even play online

I have no friends, and I don't want to play online with someone with a crappy connection. So I'm in the wrong for doing that? lol

Interested, I am:

Attached: 8ccc3ea946284205b35624487b8ae519..png (1440x2560, 1.39M)

Why even bother replying? Location matters a fuck of a lot more than ethernet.

slavic shit ?
im up

Both are important, you clearly don't play games that require a decent connection. Either that or you're selfish and make the experience worse for others.

Interests
>habitual drug use
>seeing friends
>alright at cleaning dishes
Pros
>I'm a fairly loving person when in a relationship (as of 18 I've only been in one sexual relationship)
>I'm always available to talk if anyone needs me
>have a lot of cool ass posters
>have a decent sized penis
Cons
My habitual drug use often gets in the way of me reaching my full potential to be a good person
>I think about killing myself frequently
>I'm slightly awkward (but not as bad as I used to be)
>find it hard to ask people out

Enjoy your elitist attitude over half-assed online in a nintendo game wondering why nobody wants to play with you

not really
but im eastern european/slavic
so if that counts then add me

I don't really have much to say about myself, I am really very much like what I consider most people here to be like

Interests
>music (primarily metal, industrial, experimental)
>I play games sometimes, mostly mmorpgs, but not very many because I get bored fast and have ultra specific taste
>seinen & psychological manga
>firearms (but I'm fairly new to it)

Pros
>not a normalfag
>don't blog about my life
>not self pitying
>good at building in minecraft

Cons
>very autistic
>extreme & unconventional political/moral views may cause issues
>will not message you first ever out of not wanting to be annoying

goat#8850

Interests
>vidya (I dont like MMOs, MMORPGs and battleroyals)
>trolling
>history (WW2 and medieval times)
>movies / anime
>dark humour
Looking for
>someone to play vidya with and fuck around with (not sex)
>I mostly play coop games and 64player shooters
Not looking for
>Nudes, dank memes, people under 18, super edgy people
Pros
>usually the active guy
>like to tell stories
>like banter
>EU
Cons
>strong german accent
>get bored really quick
>dont know when to stop
>I need alot of time to build trust
>I am honest I will tell you if I dont like you and so on

Attached: 17a1836bfce6fcc6.jpg (960x893, 70K)

>EU
why you make me cry Hans

Interests
>music (induatrial/ebm, metal, alt rock, electronic.)
>anime
>vidya(minecraft, WoTanks/WoWarships) mainly
>occult
>lifting
>innawoods acivities, kayaking, hunting/firearms, hiking, offroading
>cars/trucks, anything automotive
Pros
>easy to talk to and non judgemental
>usually reply "too fast" since im always around in some form or another
>cares about people to much
>cant think of much more on the spot
Cons
>autistic
>crazy
>afraid of VC (trying to get over it)
>shy at first

skip#0074

Interests
>Anime
>Art and sculpture
>Anime (Watching Endro at the moment)
>Music (Shoegaze and stuff. I'm listening to LCD Soundsystem a lot though)
>Walks

Pros
>Unsure

Cons
>Unsure

Nuko#3686

Attached: 1524312933790.jpg (577x695, 79K)

be my friend blackbot.

Attached: 1511679300721.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Maybe, why are you asking user?

Forgot my discord Skippey#5308.

Are you too a black bot?

no, is that a problem user?

Interests
>Writing
>Art and Art Criticism
>Movies
>Music
>Vidya
>Graphic Design
>Playing Guitar
>Skateboarding
>Books
>Philosophy
>Math
>Hortculture
>Astronomy

Pros
>Human
>Empathetic and Caring
>Very Paternal
>Very Relaxed
>Willing to help you with any creative endeavors
>Listener
>Knows when to be serious

Cons
>Fart and shit jokes 24/7
>Low self-esteem and high self-doubt
>Very avoidant of joining new groups without previous approval
>Shy
>Incredibly anxious
>Occasionally impulsive when emotional
>spic

Attached: C341SH_W8AAuTwo.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

No it is not my friend what is your throwaway

Oh, and my discord is Midwest_Mothman#5988

High Elf? shit im down now

Interests
>Big dicks
>Programming

Pros
>I have a deep and tight vag
>Can use my titties as pillows
>Will wake you up with sloppy bj's
>Likes to show off my wealth and shower my s/o with money and gifts

Cons
>zero, i'm legit perfect, b-bb-baka

Attached: basicallymeirl.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

This is a cute bait can I take this

>Interests
Politics, anime, manga, literature, CS:GO (and other video games), nutrition, fitness. Not much else.

>Pros
I like to chat often
Can play games at virtually any hour

>Cons
Autism
Pretty depressed at times

jamm#3776

Attached: 1545806273950.jpg (400x545, 47K)

Interests:
>music
>vidya
>cars
>being in the woods
>movies

Pros:
>like to listen to ppl
>like giving advice
>laid back

Cons:
>shy