Why is going to the cinema alone such a big deal for normalfags? It's no like you can talk while watching the movie...

Why is going to the cinema alone such a big deal for normalfags? It's no like you can talk while watching the movie, and no one cares when you watch one at home. I don't get it

Attached: alone-cinema.jpg (702x444, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpX5OvrhWl9I59CYEx_ZtXnSmpBQEDbWe
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because why the fuck go to the cinema when you can watch anime at home

Ever gone to a full theatre on a friday night at 8pm alone? you feel like a peice of shit because everyone there is either young and loud, making out or lonely old people that make you reflect on yourself. I personally dont care but every girl i know says they would be caught dead at a movie alone, guess to them it shows a vulnerability

for the snacks and soda ofc

Implying the overpriced shit snacks you buy at the cinema are worth it when you can just pop some comfy microwave food, a pizza in the oven or just some mtn dew +doritos for 1/3rd the price.

Right kiddo.

Because they would be focusing more on the people who are there instead of just watching the damn movie.

>he can't make his own buttery or cheesy popcorn at home
>he can't buy bottles of soda which taste way better than the syrup+water shit that never has a good ratio
>he doesn't go to a dollar store for their boxes of candy which actually only cost a dollar and are the same shit you get a theatre
>he doesn't have a decent sized tv and speakers to bring the theatre sound directly into your home

I mean, I understand the appeal of wanting to watch a movie in a theatre, but lounnging on the sofa, able to stretch out and relax while watching whatever you want in HD as loud as you want is ultimate comfort.

I had an xgf ride me in a movie theater was amazing

I have one near my house and I don't like watching camrips. So it's either that or waiting for the anime BR
>you feel like a peice of shit because everyone there is either young and loud
Yeah, I get what you mean. Last time I went there were tons of couples and group of friends and it made me feel like crap

>xgf
Please fuck off

I go to the movies alone all the time. I like going to the first showing on a Monday. There are very few or sometimes even no other people in the theater then so it's maximum comfy.

testestee

Not him but a twink gave me a handy in the theater last Friday night

It's not. No one cares. Unless you go at a very specific time to very specific type of movie, absolutely no one gives a shit.
I've been to roughly 100 movies alone in Los Angeles; both new movies and old screenings. Get over yourselves because no one cares you exist.

>Unless you go at a very specific time to very specific type of movie
?

>going to the cinema alone
I did, 3 days ago, I always go alone.
For some reason this is a problem for Americans (not criticizing) other countries people don't care and it's actually very common

Friday night, 8 PM, your local mall megaplex, opening night of capeshit or popular teenage comedy.

>It's no like you can talk while watching the movie

... Yes you can? Who the hell just wants to sit there in silence for 2 hours?

I don't know that feel.
I can't imagine why you'd want to be with someone else. I have no idea how going to the cinema alone & drinking alone are seen as sad.

You can't talk inside the cinema, retard. You disturb other people

What the hell cinemas do you go to? They let you talk all the time. It's not like you can ever talk loud enough to drown out the actual movie.

You're an uneducated retard, kys

>shows a vulnerability
even though they dont have the self-esteem or independence to go by themselves
Who even gives a shit.

And you seem to have never gone outside ever. Seriously it's sad how little life experience some of you have, even for something as minor as going to a movie theater.

you can talk if you go to a movie but your a cunt if you start speaking during it with worthless pretext like
>wow did you see that
no one cares not even your friend

>no one cares not even your friend

>friends don't like talking to each other about things

t. friendless loser

Seriously, go outside, to go a theater, spend the 10 bucks to go see a movie, and listen to everyone chatting it up because that's what people do. It doesn't disturb anyone but autists.

>he doesn't buy a shitton of candy and soda for a fraction of the price

Shut the fuck up and just watch the fucking movie, can you not shut up for 2 fucking hours so that everyone else can enjoy it?

You are there to watch the movie, not to talk with your friends. Stop bothering the people who payed to have a good time

>Stop bothering the people who payed to have a good time

>no one can talk anywhere in public in case you bother people

okay I keep forgetting Jow Forums is full of losers who don't leave the house and don't know how the world works.

I go to the movies alone all the time since it's important to me. Seeing the movie itself is the attraction, seeing it with friends is just a bonus.

I'm a filmmaker and film critic though so that's my thing

Please do me a favor and never go to a movie theater again.

careful not to fall for it
COCKSAWAY

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

I love sucking on my girlfriend's hot juicy lips while she grinds on my lap.

You ever been to the Alamo Drafthouse? Ever been to an AMC? Any chain movie theater at all?

They literally put up ads at the beginning of the movie telling you not to talk or be a douche.

Here, Alamo literally put up a collection of these kinds of ads specifically telling you not to talk during the movie.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpX5OvrhWl9I59CYEx_ZtXnSmpBQEDbWe

Okay I stand corrected that there are some theaters owned by faggots, but regular theaters let you talk all you want.

It's not ok to talk in any theater. You're just a nigger

That they let you does not mean that it's good manners. You pay to see a movie, not to have a chat with your friends, and especially not to be listening to the chat of a group of friends sitting next to you.

wow get out chad reee lol

Personally I love going to watch anime movies with my gf and fuck as loud as I can. It's great to remind incels that they shouldn't enjoy things outside of their homes since no one wants to see their ugly faces. Anyone else?

Trying a little too hard there buddy

You can't finger your gf if you are alone

Normalfag here.

It's not a big deal. I just feel sorry for the person who's so lonely he couldn't even find one person to watch with. On the other hand, I fully realize there are people who are comfortable with being isolated. Most of the ones I see at theaters look like they don't have a choice in the matter, though (they look like pathetic incels).

>normalfags ostracize you and make you a loner
>then they look down on you for being one
wew

Attached: 1542031525_179894_1542031764_noticia_normal.jpg (640x546, 24K)

I've done it a lot, though I rarely go to movies in the first place. I'd rather stay in and watch movies on my own. If I do go alone, I kind of prefer it, as I don't have any social pressures placed on me and I can just enjoy the movie for what it is. Don't have many friends anymore in the first place. After doing it a few times, I realized people don't really pay you any attention. If they did, it's not an opinion I've cared about.

I still haven't gotten over the pressure of eating at a sit-in restaurant alone though. Dunno why, other than the fact you have to interact with a waiter/waitress, are occupying an entire table as one person, etc. Even if I leave a better tip due to the fact I'll have a smaller bill (one person), it still makes me feel a bit guilty.

Jesus....
We all have an autistic annoying friend that never shuts up. If you don't seem to understand this, then you're that friend. Sorry to break this to you