Help Me Finish my story

Help Me Finish my story
> Daisy is startled awake by the sound of breaking glass
> She is momentarily stunned in to immobility as she listens to deep unfamiliar voices emanating from the downstairs living room
> With sudden panicked energy she bolts out of her room
> Her bare feet make contact with the ice cold floor sending shivers up her spine
> She enters her parent's room and flicks on the lights
> it's empty
> With sudden retaliation she knows she is alone
.> In her sleepy haze she has forgotten that her parents had left her the night before to go to her Uncle Tom's funeral in Kentucky
> A voice from below rises sharply above the rest as if someone had asked a question
> The speaker is met with a incomprehensible response and the house goes silent
> Their listening
> With her heart feeling like a jackhammer pounding in her chest, Daisy creeps to her parent's closet
> With her breath held she eases open the closet door as quickly as she dares
> With the Last few inches (just enough to squeeze her body though) the door make a high pitch squeal like a stepped on mouse
> A distinct shout can be heard below
> "upstairs"

Attached: 1543514637855.jpg (640x640, 81K)

> abandoning all attempts at being quiet Daisy throws the door wide
> She scans with her eyes desperately searching for a flat blue box
> It's no where to be seen
> She grabs things at random pull at them and flinging them away fanatically looking for the box hidden away in the depths of the closet
> She grabs, pulls, throw in a mindless repetitive motion eyes scanning back and forth looking for a hint of blue
> She can hear heavy foot steps make a slow climb up the stairs
>Daisy reaches the back of the closet and she seeing a bright blue box sitting atop a pile of worn boxes
> She snatches it up and retreats to her parent bed
>The footsteps are getting closer
>She can hear what sounds like an inhumanly gigantic thing thudding its way down the long hall to her parent's bedroom
> She struggles to undo the latch on the box and eventually fumbles it open with numb fingers
> A 44 Magnum Revolver stares back at her
> She scopes it up with her tiny hands
> The footstep come closer, closer, then nothing
> The gun shakes in her grip
> A huge dark silhouette of a man fills the doorway
>Daisy squeezes her eyes tight and pulls the trigger
> Nothing
> She pulls again unbelieving
> Click........
.> It's empty
> Her dad must have unloaded before he left so she wouldn't end up hurting herself
> daisy kept her eyed shut
> shutting out the outside world as if it could offered her some protection, as if it would make her invisible herself
> A child's hope
> The figure just stood there watching
> She looked tiny curled up in ball with her shirt just barely covering her bare legs
> The man entered the room
>

* Sudden realization

>The man entered the room
>he wore the uniform of a soviet NCO
>he started unbuckling his pants

> He adjusted his gun belt so that it sat higher on his hip and rebuckled his pants
> He took a step further in to the room

>As she gazed upon her intimidating manly figurine, Daisy had a brief moment of consciousness and realised amist the chaos that this man was non other than her beloved grandfather
>She was suddenly sitting there, armed, in the middle of the night, going from being absolutly frightened to filled with the best feeling there is
>But quickly, things took an unexpected turn
>She realised her grandfather wasn't alone

>She realised her grandfather wasn't alone
>another man stepped in from behind her grandfather
>he was of broad build, overweight und with a square, brutish face, his smile revealing tooth yellow from years of heavy smoking
>his tight pants betrayed his throbbing erection

>Hooded figures boiled into the room in her grandfather's wake
> Every advancing step they took Daisy retreated deeper and deeper into the comforting embrace of the cushions

> Her Grandfather spoke in a broken voice that seemed hardly to be his own
> "I'm sorry"

> The two uniformed men stood in the middle of the room surround by cloaked figures

> "sorry... Wha... What do you mean Papa? I don't understand what going o....." (Daisy)

> "I wish i could explain it to you" he said in a halting voice "but it's not something a girl like you would understand"

>She didn't yet understand why but this whole thing seemed very odd, too odd
>With her wet vision yet managed to get a glimps look at his face
>She couldn't make out anything from this whole thing, his grandfather and the other man were lightly smilling
>Daisy was suddenly overwhelmed with a disgusting feeling once more, the feeling of being trapped and betrayed yet at the sane time

> The yellow toothed man interrupted in a harsh voice

>' We have been send by a group called Jow Forums"

>mfw this thread oreganoli

Attached: Grinning Ginny 465 wide (1).jpg (465x310, 32K)

> A strange energy seemed to rippled through the collection of hooded men at the mention of the group

>A hooded figure near the front of the crowd stepped forward and cast off his cloak to reveal a piggy man dressed in a SS uniform

> The scene made a strange tableau, a soviet NCO side by side with a SS officer

> Ben Shapiro enters the room through the roof
> The strange figuers turn to dust
Kek

> The piggy man was the only surviving person from his group of masked men he spoke in a slightly girlish voice that made his militant appearance seem obscene " it has come to our attention child, that you may have 1/16 JEWISH heritage"

> "this is unacceptably, absolutely unacceptable in Emperors Trump's newly establish America as you well know"

>"so we must install gentoo to rid the world of degeneracy and"

> Ben Shapiro landed with out a sound in the center of the room with his arms out stretched reminiscent of Jesus on the cross

> " Not so fast I'm here as her public legal representative", I attended Harvard law school you know guys he muttered under his breath

> In each of his respective out stretched arms he held a pencil and legal pad

>" to rid the world of degeneracy and to make sure people pay there allotted fines for their undocumented Jewish heritage. That will be $89.99 and in due course we will get in contact with you to contact you with your Dreamer (DACA) Representative that will handle your case"

Is this D*isy's D*str*ction?

yerse user

>Unseen by anyone in the room the scattered ashes of the incinerated 4channers started to coalesce in a misshapen mound

>"I will be handling her case" Ben said in a whining voice " I can send as much time as needed to insure we'll win since My wife is a Doct..... His smug smile turned into a bloody gash when a throbbing tentacle emerged from the ruined mass that had been his face.

> Ben fell limp and lifeless to the floor

>A many tentacled nightmare stood over his bloodied corpse

>Daisy let out a horrified scream

> The Piggy man had not uttered a peep during Ben brutal death instead be gave a knowing smile

> "Good enough of you to join us Jow Forums." he addressed the monster " I thought would never pull yourself together after that surprise ass kicking Jew boy gave you"

> Daisy's grandpa shook with dread and confusion >"what is it?"

> "It's the hacker Jow Forums my friend, it can take on any anime form it may wish." The piggy man replied

I'm daisy
how the hell do you have my memories?