Lads I face a major dilemma

I thought I found the perfect girl. Beautiful, rich, genuinely loves me and cares about me. But then she hit me with it. Some time back she dated a 56% half spic half white goblino. This untermensch got her pregnant, but she got an abortion after she found out he has a kid with someone else. She makes me happy yet it physically sickens me to know what happened. What do Jow Forums?

Attached: F7A685C4-D371-4358-B434-8A34B8700855.jpg (962x1290, 183K)

Realistically, look at your options.

>genuinely loves me

lol

Attached: 654456.jpg (663x663, 100K)

You cannot actually judge a person that doesn't know what he is doing, can you?

I tried that, one of her friends caught me on Tinder and I had to weasel my way out of the situation.

this
also sage

>in a relationship
>use tinder anyway

Well she's never going to trust you fully, you've already fucked it up

Dump her and tell her why.

The disgust you feel is your animal instinct telling you to gtfo. Also, look into michrochimerism that occurs after a women experiences pregnancy.

The past os the past, and she got an abortion so nothing happened.

Get over it faggot.

Go for it, half spic, half white isn’t that bad. She made the right choice and aborted it, raising her kill death ratio. If she had a kid with someone else I’d say move on.

I mean if you have low number of options then just ride the tiger and try to extract happiness from it.
If you can pull woman easily then you know what to do.
You just need to be realistic

>Implying she ironically spent thousands of dollars buying me things

Kill her.

>genuinely loves me
m8...

If you are not happy with the one you're with, it's best to break it off now before you lose 10 years of your life and you are left a man full of regrets wondering if he missed out on the real woman of his dreams.

It doesn't matter how good they are, the feeling of love you have for someone should be definite and without doubt. If you doubt you love them, you probably don't.

>meme flag
M8...

>michrochimerism
I wish I never read about that. A woman is ruined forever the moment she has sex with her interracial partner.

When you think about it, she killed a mutt. But she also slept with a mutt. What a quandary...

A relationship is hard work. The 'woman of your dreams' is only in your dreams. In the real world, a good and healthy relationship is hard work based on trust and respect.

Exactly, she has mutt history but no mutt baggage.

What are you chance to find a better wife and mother of your children?

I'm not saying it's not. There's a difference between working hard to achieve balance with a partner you love vs working hard with a partner that isn't the right one and having to go through the same arguments and problems over and over and not moving anywhere with your relationship. That's not "hard work", that's "going in circles".

>race mixer
You should be shot.

what should trouble you the most is that she decided to abort when she found out the guy had another kid somewhere

so what you're saying is, if he didn't have a kid already, she would have kept it

Alright then. We're on the same page.

the reasons to why she aborted it is unknown and only OP can find that out by asking.

Better? I don’t know. She’s wants to have my kids and is rich which is hard to come by.

>coal burner
>abortion
>carousel rider

She sounds like a catch, op.

She aborted because he’s a useless 56% mutt with no future, the fact that he already has a kid was the cherry on top.

Why me? I didn’t race mix.

Get her pregnant a bunch of times and have them aborted each time. That should wash out all the microchimerism she might have. PS, I am not a doctor.

So you've made your decision.

Just think of it like paint: you can add more colours to a mix, but it'll just end up brown.

Then you already fucked up, I recommend bail out as soon as possible.

>got an abortion

that should be enough for you to make a decision, user

Than why did she get impregnated by the Low life Mutt? Bc she is likely a total whore

If she's richer than you than marry the girl

Go home mengele your drunk....

The only option you have left to save your pride is to honor kill her and her ex mutt then an hero.

She isn’t a whore though she just lost the draw.

she aborted the kid and is with you now idk what the issue is.

Kill yourself

It’s just the fact that she did it that irks me.

Having to look at your children and know some spic fucked the same hole they were born from. I dunno. I'd probably end up drowning them in a bathtub

It's always going to be in the back of your mind. Cut your losses.