Texting someone

>texting someone
>they purposely wait hours and hours to send very short messages
how did the world come to this?

Attached: 3b6.jpg (680x680, 72K)

>tfw dish out a wall of text once a week

gotta let the other person know you're important and busy so they desire you more. very simple

What type of answer are you expecting from this? Or is this like a thread where we share our similar experiences? You normies keep fucking shit up be clear

I just respond at my convenience and I don't think too hard about the perception of the other party. Most of you are autistic as fuck and catastrophize nonstop. It matters about 2% as much as you imagine that it does.

Because they see you as weak and desperate for their attention, so they feel a massive ego and power boost and want to psychologically fuck with you and make you want them more so they can receive undying validation and loyalty which strokes their ego and makes them feel good.
If they are purposely ignoring you so they can watch you squirm for their reply, they love abusing you.

She doesn't like you. But she doesn't want to be rude in case you try to murder her

tfw ignored friends texts for about a week now
why am i like this

with me it's because I hate replying with one liners but am too lazy to compose a proper message

>she approached me
>she asked to hang out
>she gave me her number
>she doesn't like me
then what does she want from me????

attention/backup plan

You're like a toy on a string

Validation that she's still desirable.

fuck them if they think your not worth the time then neither are they.

what this guy said desu. fuck people like that

why does only one eye have eyeliner in this painting?

because he fucked up, also it's graffiti so that's probably partially why.

stop texting them. if they want to talk to you they will call or text you.

then make plans to hang out with her. if she doesn't get back to you she doesn't want to hang out.

The cops showed up

I do this all the time. Listen buddy, if your a boring conversation partner I'm going to stop talking to you. I got things to do.

No one ever texts me so I go hours without even looking at my phone (once or twice a day). Didn't know people found this to be annoying.

Attached: EmptyTemplate - Copy.png (739x867, 94K)