How do this originally make you feel?

How do this originally make you feel?

Attached: 37240558_429293394233610_5804735552804618240_n.jpg (1080x1350, 117K)

Hope they cleaned up the rubbish in the corner of the room

Confident, since he's not that attractive and she is, so I feel like I can do it, too. Smug, since she's not white and I am.

Overall, it's a confidence boost.

I want to sear her ass cheeks in a pan and eat that shit with a knife and fork

Slightly amused, as the woman is actively framing herself as an object. The worth of her being (as an object) being derived from her ass.

And what an ass it is

>hes not that attractive
Post a picture of yourself lol.

that's a bannable offense but the guy is just a sort of plain, not-ugly guy, considered a "7/10" here but he's just normal

Yeah that ass could be worth millions to the right dude desu.
It makes me feel despair.

He could do better. With women and in the gym.

Bella seems like a bitch and the guy probably farts in bed.

They probably get into a lot of pretty fights about messy rooms and cleaning the bathroom.

I unironically feel bad for them

If I could spend my whole life with that ass on my face I would die a happy man

any average looking white guy can get a girl like this. you have to be seriously deformed as a white to be incel

>tfw you need a Chad face, Chad height and an arm thicker than her thighs to have a chance with her

Life as a sub-8 male is pointless

lmao that guy is a 8/10, muscular and tall you are a fucking retard

where the fuck do you live where that guy is a 7/10

the problem is that this place is full of 3 to 5's who think they're 5 to 7's lol

more like you're the typical female who rates 80% of men below average

>he's just normal

Dude's got arms like fucking pythons and neck as wide as my thigh.

He's got a bit of a baby face, but that doesn't matter when you can obviously punch through a fucking wall.

no, you're just an insecure loser

women only care about the face anyway, and plus he's not in amazing shape or anything, every single guy who goes to the gym for six months looks like him
this, pretty sad

lol girls don't give a shit about muscle, its all about genetics: face and height

And he has the face of a male model, I bet he could do modeling

Any man who denies he is good looking and think he is "proof" that girls date ugly men are delusional retards

the average male looks like shit unless you live on the california beach or something

>the average male looks like shit unless you live on the california beach or something
I don't count people who are willingly uglier than necessary. The true "average" is fat, retarded, hideous, etc. The type median would be like 4/10. Most people here are ugly as fuck and consider themselves "average" like I said. The whole thing is a big farce.

I don't want to play semantics. On a rating scale I'd say the guy is a 7/10 which is very attractive and above average, which is obviously 5/10

there's a difference between mean and median

> every single guy who goes to the gym for six months looks like him

lol no

>he's not that attractive and she is, so I feel like I can do it, too.

The cope

Top fucking kek

Attached: Chad.jpg (632x552, 48K)

>lol no
ok, correction: every single guy who guys to the gym for six months crosses the "good body" threshold and is in a similar if not the same exact tier as him in the minds of women

The people who will be most interested in tjhe differences thereafter are men.

dude is good looking and without defects and I gave him a 7/10, what more do you want? jesus fucking christ man, how pathetic are you?

I suspect that you're yet another 4/10 who feels insecure and normally considers himself a 6/10 or some shit, so me saying that this guy isn't perfect is blowing your retarded mind and you're lashing out

speaking of cope...

The funny thing is that you think you're just as good looking as him but yet you never even touched a girl as hot as his girlfriend.

Reality itself is getting shoved up your ass on a daily basis but you prefer to live in total denial.

I am not a male model but at least I can admit that dude looks better than me (and his gf proves this)

you're just saying random shit and reddit spacing, hurr durr i feel bad so i'm going to post at length about why you're wrong and make up scenarios in my head, go back to Jow Forumsincels already
done replying to you, loser

You said

>he's not that attractive and she is, so I feel like I can do it, too
>Smug, since she's not white and I am.

You are in no position to call anyone a loser.

You are not only a loser but you think you are hot shit, just another 4/10 white cuck who will either die alone or resort to an ugly asian wife and raise Eliot Rodgers together.

I'm not him either but i give him a 7/0 too. It's pointless arguing with you because you're so far gone. All he did was give a number based on his opinion. You think it's higher? Great. He's one of the more attractive guys you've seen. This is a 9.5-10/10 for me. You might disagree and think that it's a 7. I'll disagree with you, but I certainly won't argue with you for it.

You're just an idiot.

Attached: 1542474547467.jpg (1025x1280, 286K)

Girls who are willing to show off their body like that are trashy, the poor guy will get dumped hard or cucked and the girl will be single and childless by 40

Overall I win because I'm not retarded, I guess? What was the point of this post?

Attached: 1519726701723.jpg (183x250, 7K)

This isn't what anyone means by objectifying women.

Based and blackpilled. MGTOW is the only way

Male attractiveness is not as subjective as you think it is, there is a reason male models exist.

And the fact retards like you think you have a chance with a hottie like Bela Fernandez or someone at the same level even though you never dated someone even remotely close just shows that you are completely delusional. You will still die alone thinking you are hot shit.

I feel the need of watching their sex tapes to see if his dick size is worthy of her, although she clearly has some beef curtains hanging down there, so no big trouble for me.

Naw you're gonna die a virgin or pay for sex. You already lost.

At least they had a few good years of happiness together even if it was a superficial lie. What do you have user?

>She's trash and he's a cuck anyway!!

Look at all this cope

Nice assumptions about people you only talk to through anonymity. It says more about you, unfortunately.

>Any man who denies he is good looking and think he is "proof" that girls date ugly men are delusional retards
I've slept with at least 20 very gorgeous women and I don't look nice (and to top it all off, I'm short).

Where am I delusional? You don't need to be good looking to bed the kind of girl depicted in the OP.

Attached: ET-In-Clothes.jpg (200x183, 27K)

I made no assumptions, you are the ones saying he is not all that attractive and that it gives you "hope" that you are going to get something similar someday (lmao)

>hurrr but I am a different guy

Considering how butthurt you are over my comments show that you identify yourself with the other guy, cope harder

>I've slept with at least 20 very gorgeous women

Top fucking kek

Thsi comes from someone who said

>he's not that attractive and she is, so I feel like I can do it, too.

So you either are not fucking shit, or you only fuck ugly bitches, which is not something to brag about

>Top fucking kek Thsi comes from someone who said So you either are not fucking shit, or you only fuck ugly bitches, which is not something to brag about
Huh? is my very first post in this thread. I was just reading through it and took issue with your post, because I don't think you need to be attractive to get an attractive woman, and I'm a good example of that.

All you do is assume with no basis of knowledge of one's character. You've made this clear quickly.

Like you actually think I'm butthurt over your comments. And here I was thinking you were a step below everyone else mentally, if you know what I mean.

You sound like you haven't slept with any women and are both incredibly jealous of that guy and bitter about life.

Sure thing, manlet champ, your 5/10 bitches are "gorgeous", definitely as good looking as Bela Fernandez, LMAO

>Tries to insult me in every post
>you actually think I'm butthurt over your comments

H,,, I wonder why your butthurt comments would make you look like you are mad

And you sound like you are delusional and too stupid to realize it.

Attached: isabela fernandez.jpg (640x668, 67K)

What am I delusional about exactly?

About your looks and their looks

Well you've made it apparent from your posts that you aren't the brightest, so calling you an idiot was fitting. It goes beyond assumption when you make it obvious from your text. It had nothing to do with targeting you because I think you're insulting me. People are simply trying to reason with you.

Here's an assumption I'll make of you equivalent to an assumption you would make about me:

Are you sure you didn't make this thread and that the guy in the pic isn't you and you're not satisfied with the 7/10 I hold to his looks?

I never mentioned any looks.

I am not the OP and not the dude in the pic, and if I was, I would be busy fucking B.Fernandez to waste my time arguing with ugly delusional retards like you :^)

Im just wondering why he's taking a vertical photo with a digital camera

>Sure thing, manlet champ, your 5/10 bitches are "gorgeous", definitely as good looking as Bela Fernandez, LMAO
Well, yeah - they are. Why would you think they're not attainable?

I bet that one made you feel good, didn't it?

Hey don't you have 9s and 10s to fuck, why waste more time here?
L
M
A
O

>Hey don't you have 9s and 10s to fuck
Yes, while I'm not even good looking (and while you still haven't told me why I need to be in order to attain the women I've been attaining).
>why waste more time here?
How is this a waste of time?

like i missed out on a normal life...........

Why is it that all you do is assume? How do you know I'm not reasonably attractive?

>Chad here, I could totally do that girl, but I would rather spend my day arguing at Jow Forums

Attached: Capture.jpg (353x423, 20K)

Whats here all fighting around women? Its like they are some kind of Thropy?
Why are you so obsessed about women you have to constantly comment them and think about them?
I look at women as catle nothing more, They have no worth only for their wombs and reproductions, so I don't try to waste my energy on these imbeciles.
You should dedicate your energy into self improvement and not waste any moment on women. They are sub humans not worth thinking about.
You can't gain anything from women, only weak emotional faggots who think they "need someone" "someone to love me" buu huuu faggot grow balls, I can live in forest alone for 20 years I don't need nobody to be fullfilled , where has manhood gone? You are all pathetic.

Attached: 1545465099434.jpg (2000x2000, 771K)

I didn't say I'm "Chad" - are you illiterate? I said I don't look good and I have regularly attained gorgeous looking girls.

Why do you assume I'm going to spend my entire day arguing here when I've been here for a half hour, and why do you assume fucking is something that ought to consume my whole day?

Are you just retarded?

I think it goes beyond looks. If getting a girl was that easy we wouldn't be here. We, or at least I, lack in something else. And in my case it's the social department.

Nostalgic. I felt something like that in the past. It was good while it lasted.

i need to go to the gym, but that means id need to get a car or take the bus
otherwise i like gyming but im not walking 30min

Even ugly guys who aren't socially retarded can at least pull whores in their own league. Sometimes even insecure ones way out of their league. Life sucks for the autist

You are either lying about your looks or the looks of girls you are supposedly fucking

No, you are ugly, good looking men never "lack something else". You are just delusional about your looks, which is really common among men

I would be more than happy to show you to prove you wrong. I'm not a 7/10, but I'm been told I'm a 6/10

Yes. Of course you would, you totally would prove me wrong, son.

Attached: squidward-laughing-a.gif (500x373, 291K)

Yes, because a photo would help to show that you can be wrong. I have a terrible time communicating to neurotypical people.