I got my dna test from 23andme and im having a fucking heart attack my parents have always said that we were fucking...

I got my dna test from 23andme and im having a fucking heart attack my parents have always said that we were fucking italian i dont know what to do Jow Forums my enitre life is ruined all my beliefs are fucked

Attached: 13058306123_0ac971918b_o-1.png (432x762, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/decennial/2020/program-management/final-analysis-reports/2020-report-2015NCT-Race-Ethnicity-Study-Plan.pdf
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism
steemit.com/funny/@rebelskum/the-thought-police-suck-at-Jow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The delusion of the 56 percenter

LAD...

Attached: elf.gif (460x320, 3.71M)

True mutt

Grow the fuck up, this means nothing. Better man than you have been most races (except black honestly)

Your dna is typical of your average Italian with the Middle Eastern/ North Africa percentage. The Native American is rare for an American though, you have one of the 3% of whites who mixed with the wood savage.

Wow, 5 people got their DNA test back at the same time and all of them made threads about it on Jow Forums. Why do we even have mods? This is /b/ now. Fucking kill yourself op.

typical amerimutt

Say something faggot 1 post slide thread

Faggot

Don't italians realize they are shitskins?

Do your geneolgy and look up your family tree faggot. More trustworthy than fucking kikes testing your dna

>"""italians"""
>white

Attached: 1506688301599.jpg (750x621, 150K)

time to kill yourself

>give hard earned shekels to Alphabet along with DNA sample just to learn he's a mutt
next time you'll have stupid ideas just buy first homeless guy a lunch and give him $50

>a literal 52%er
>inhales
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1522181756344.gif (297x229, 2.39M)

epic bait bread
have this (you)

Der Abgrund

>over half of it is white!

>Italian
>have mix of the countless invaders that have rolled through your country

What’s surprising here?

You are a retard subhuman, you just gave jews your DNA. The 23andme and Youtube CEOs are family

First of all these people always mix in african dna to "fuck with racists" so essentially, the entire thing is worthless anyways.
Second, if any of this is true it would be visible and you'd have Native American and Middle Eastern family you'd know about. You dont get a fifth of Sitting Bull when all of your observable family in the past century was Italian.

>HEY GOY POST TO MY JEWISH SITE WHERE WE PRETEND JEWISH RACE EXISTS

inb4 Zodiac gets caught because of OP

looks Italian to me

It's hilarious how all of these "law suits" are supposedly going because of "fake results" when it's a fact that 10% of people are victims of paternity fraud; tldr your great great great grandmother was a hoe

When did your families come to America?

To be fair, all women are whores given the chance.

You are not white, period.
You are one of us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1510524257899.jpg (2048x2732, 386K)

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU

Hahahaha what a fucking mutt!!! 99.1% European Master race reporting in.

No it's not. He's 7.8% Italian. Do you know how to fucking read and follow charts?

Looks like this guys ancestors were enslaved by muslims and brought to Africa and raped transported to the middle east as slaves and raped again finally when the Mongolians came raped their family again and dumped them back into Europe.

Italian - what happens when africans rape dago jews

1.)Jews are a social construct:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
>Sometime in the early medieval period, the Jews of central and eastern Europe came to be called by this term
>In Israel, the term Ashkenazi is now used in a manner unrelated to its original meaning, often applied to all Jews who settled in Europe and sometimes including those whose ethnic background is actually Sephardic

2.)Race is a social construct in USA:
www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/decennial/2020/program-management/final-analysis-reports/2020-report-2015NCT-Race-Ethnicity-Study-Plan.pdf
>an individual’s response is based upon self-identification
>generally reflect social definitions recognized in this country, and do not attempt to define groups biologically, anthropologically, or genetically.
>998 Religious Responses
>998 Jewish

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf
>The race categories included in the census questionnaire generally reflect a social definition of race recognized in this country and are not an attempt to define race biologically, anthropologically, or genetically.

>“White” refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as “White” or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.

3.)Judaism is a religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism
>Judaism (originally from Hebrew יהודה, Yehudah, "Judah";[1][2] via Latin and Greek) is an ancient, monotheistic, Abrahamic religion with the Torah as its foundational text.

4.) Jews aren't even semitic
>picture related

Attached: Jews palestinian Arab genetics israel Ashkenazi American Jews Hebrew holocaust language.jpg (3250x2791, 1.64M)

why are people still doing these? so they can catch your uncle the long island mad arab rapist of 1963 by matching part of your DNA?

lmao looks pretty italian to me

DAILY REMINDER
There is no law requiring companies who sell 'genetic testing' to be accurate. They feed their customers interesting content. You are a raging faget gullible retard. Stop it.

If you let yourself down by these things or let such idiocies determine what you are and how you feel, your primary concern should be becoming a man rather than your ancestry

>You're a rapebaby, Harry

Thats probably because you're a spic.
Italian. XD

These threads are spam for the genetic science larp companies.

It is a fashionable entertainment service. It is not science.

THIS THREAD IS FOR MARKETING

But what happens when an African gets 99% European? It has to be based on something.

According to my results I'm 100% Euro. Which makes sense since my grandparents migrated here legally in the 70's from Europe.

Yeah, just because there isn't a law doesn't mean shit.
23&Me is terrible and will almost certainly give you inconclusive, or even wrong, heritage data. Ancestry on the other hand is pretty accurate. I went ahead and ran my results through GEDmatch when I took both tests. GEDmatch's algorithms read them both and the results were almost exactly the same. Any SLIGHT variations are simply due to how the DNA is read through its algorithms.
Ancestry's results were rather close to what Eurogenes was saying, meaning that Ancestry's algorithms are in line with what major DNA interpreters have. 23&Me however, is nowhere close. There are parts in my ancestry that read well over 20%, there are parts in my ancestry that ought to be divided such as Irish and British. Yet, 23&Me clumps these together, will give you broadsweeping estimates using "Broadly X" and its algorithms keep updating to further divide a persons ancestry, sometimes reading things that aren't even there.
Overall, yes, there really isn't a law that I am aware of that stops companies from lying but through the power of cross-referencing you can make a pretty good conclusion.

>quarter italo
>no nigger
>no kike
explain

It's beyond me how someone is 47% non white and could never realise it. I mean, you surely have a fucked up phenotype, it was there for you to see

just toss it

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 12K)

Operation Seed of Doubt
go on the offensive against the shills, trying to press on various emotional pressure points at the same time
>demoralize them by showing screencaps of shills that have changed sides
steemit.com/funny/@rebelskum/the-thought-police-suck-at-Jow Forums-a-compilation-of-censorship-fails
>demoralize them by reminding them that everyone knows who they are and their shilling efforts don't do anything
>repeatedly ask them "if you were on the right side of history, why would you need to spread lies and deceit and confusion"?
>shame them for being paid liars, ask if this is what they truly want to do with their lives
>shame them for making so little money, ".02 cents per post", remind them that they could be doing literally anything else and making more money
>use the above fact to prove that their shill bosses don't care about them (possibly even use their own leftie economic logic against them this way)
>use the power of suggestion, repeatedly tell them "the seed of doubt has been planted, it's too late, you will think about everything I've said from now on"

Attached: sod2.png (601x601, 119K)

same way the majority of fucking amerimutts claim to be irish, but are, at most, 1/128th

all south italians have /mena/ ancestry

1. go to thailand vacation
2. send your sample with local's name and address
3. wait for result
4. congrats, you're a cunteye now

Dios mio

Ted Cruz no!

>>looks Italian to me

Yes possible

La Chupacabra...

Wow %52.9 percent huh?

Can you post a picture of your skin tone ? Like a picture of your hand or arm?

I'm curious because I hope it's not like my skin tone. I'll prolly kill myself if i have any subhuman in me

>my parents have always said that we were fucking italian
You aren't the first one in that case.

I second this.

Isn't ~17% Native American enough for government gibs? Embrace the neet life my friend.

you are 52.9%, pretty close to the average american

Attached: 1524326631472.png (580x920, 497K)

You need to be able to prove what tribe ur from with paperwork. Not that simple user

Ewww

Weren't these faggots exposed for adding >1% dindu and similar shit to people's results? I think their response was that technically they weren't lying. Sage.

Nah his family probably fucked around with slaves and immigrants

Congratulations! Not only you just gave your dna template away to your jewish overlords to create a clone army of mutts/orcs, you are also on a list; say hi to the ones that glow in the dark

I am half Italian and got only 2% middle east and 6% nordic

Attached: 212BA293-91D5-49AA-8AFE-94A70297DF94.jpg (1024x807, 258K)