Fuck you Jow Forums

Fuck you Jow Forums.

Seriously, you, reading this in a darkened room, fuck you. I wish technology were advanced enough for me to reach through this screen and smack you.

>Be me, doing SS
>Make decent gains, go from skinnyfat to ottermode, look good by normie standards start to get mires
>Strong by normie standards too, outlift 90% of gym despite still being smaller than most
>bf% stayed relatively the same, still have abs
>But I want to get jacked NOW
>Read how SS is a meme
>Switch to BB hypertrophy routine
>Work my ass off 5 days a week, working each muscle twice a week, workouts take 30mins longer, super worn out constantly
>This will be worth it when I get all the grills

3 months later guess what:

>Lost weight
>Lost size
>bf% went up so it was all muscle
>Tried going heavy today and vision was swimming after 2 reps of less than what I could have easily done for 5, 3 months ago

In summary, a bodybuilding routine has made me smaller, fatter, busier, more tired and weaker compared to linear progression powerlifting routine.

SS is a meme my ass. Bodybuilding is a meme, hypertrophy routines while natural are a meme, your life is a meme, lifting for girls is a meme. From now on I'm just going to get stronger and look better and forget what you DYELs say.

Seriously fuck you, Rippletits was right all along.

Attached: 1488330896117.jpg (780x780, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NC0vg-QcXUk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xqUO4P9ADI0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1ORt-Q0BB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I did dumb shit that killed my gains
>This is your fault Jow Forums

EAT BIG TO GET BIG

post body tubby

Let me make a wild guess: your idea of a hypertrophy workout is a bunch accessories at about 3 x 10 on ALL of them?

should have done a routine that incorporates compounds with accessories while emphasizing volume

Attached: 7E85F15F-45D1-4C17-8C75-F7250FA6040F.jpg (750x673, 519K)

shit routine. shit diet.

I hopped on t3 and var and do the reddit meme ppl and am probably twice your size and have a lower bf. Cheating has never felt so good

Attached: C5C1DE6C-6890-41B6-9D03-3A7CC455501E.jpg (640x873, 105K)

>Switch to BB hypertrophy routine
Post the routine that fucked your gains.

My routine for the past 3 months was focused primarily on compounds, I did them first and put the most effort into them, following with isolations and accessories.

Lifting light is the problem, "volume" is for permatwinks and frauders.

I got bigger when I got stronger, I got stronger when I lifted heavier weight. You all can fuck off your legitimacy is gone as far as I'm concerned.

lol gotcha :^)
maybe you'll reply to my posts next time

No mention of sleep routine or diet. Quality bait or shitty attempt to make it.

You fault of straying from the path of the master, faggot. You shouldn't have let the trolls shake you faith.

Attached: 1277ECD1-8DBF-4B9D-83C0-E8B9038B0939.jpg (405x513, 117K)

My diet and sleep was the same, I made gains lifting for strength, I lost gains lifting hypertrophy, simple as that.

You did too many reps so it counted as cardio and you started to get a runners body.

>what are beginner gains

fuck you and get out

is it not supposed to be? i do compounds too

Attached: D5DA5A35-D31F-4F31-A27D-2E03311617C3.jpg (653x523, 57K)

post the routine and stats already you attention whore

This a nice reversal of the SS is a meme threads we usually get

Post lifts

IT'S OFFICIAL
THIS THREAD IS JUST BAIT

check them 4s

Height is 5'10"
Format for the rest is Before lifting -> 3 months ago (on SS0 -> now

BW ~130 -> 150 -> 147
BF% 10 -> 10 -> 13
Squat 95x5 -> 265x5 -> 225x2
Bench 75x5 -> 175x5 -> 135x5
DL 125x5 -> 285x5 -> haven't gone heavy yet not sure but I bet it's fucked

New routine was basically upper/lower split 2x a week with extra arm day. First lifts were compounds 3x10 followed by isolations 3x15, too much typing to recreate the whole thing here but about 7-10 exercises per workout.

As I said before my diet and sleep were essentially unchanged.

Youre high.
I mixed strength training and volume work and became stronger than 95% of Jow Forums, possibly 90% of my weight range globally.
I was also eating a diet that would probably give colon cancer if I was old though.
The key is getting to the point where you can rep 2pl8 3x10 bench or 3pl8 4x8 squat, that is when you start looking Herculean.

That’s cause ur a retard who thought 3x a week would work for a bodybuilding routine

Post routine

I got shredded in 2 years off of solely machines and a bro split, do you just have shitty genetics? Is this why we always have "is this achievable natty?" threads?

>tfw the only time you were able to 2 pl8 you were on gomad and were a fat fuck, so you afterwards let your gains slip and now you're a skinny twink again

Attached: sad cat.jpg (981x965, 69K)

>upper/lower split 2x a week with extra arm day

Why not add an extra, alternating upper/lower day rather than dedicate an entire day to strictly arms?

Or take the true redpill and do arms every single session at the end regardless of fatigue

Tinkering with bro routines is not going to change their fundamental worthlessness, I'm just lifting for strength from now on.

Sticking strictly with a singular, weight over reps routine with zero minor changes or the inability to see the benefit of taking a few weeks to do "bodybuilding work", especially during periods of stagnation, will only lead to you posting 3 months from now how you've been "eating and sleeping and dieting" properly with zero noticable gains, but you do you man.

when you finish SS you're supposed to do PPL or PHUL or westside or any immediate routine thats NOT A BRO SPLIT
>t. Jacked one

Its pretty simple.
>compound lifts 4x8s of heaviest weight you can handle
>auxiliary lifts 3x10s of heaviest weight you can handle
>1-2 compound lifts
>2-3 auxiliary lifts
>eat copious amounts of food (all meat whatever you can get for cheap, veggies for vitamins and fiber to shit the meat, massive amounts of carbs *dont go overboard on sweets fattie*)
>at least 5 scoops a day
>sprints or a light run DAILY
>GOWAD

so you increased volume and time in the gym, but your diet and sleep were the same. did you think that maybe, just maybe, you were not eating enough to complement your additional time and effort in the gym?

y-yeah, imagine doing P/P/L for 45 minutes a day six days a week, 3x12 for every single lift and using lots of machines as well
That would be totally crazy lol who would DO that haha

Attached: 455B2665-CFDC-4072-B2CC-AEC307BBADE3.jpg (750x730, 55K)

How strong did you get doing this? Did you put on a lot of mass?

Also make sure every 2 weeks or so to throw in a power week where you just lift like 1-3 reps for every set.

>Darkened room
Thanks for reminding me my studio lights are still on. They're on so fucking often I've gotten used to how bright they are and I completely space on shutting them off. That's gotta be hell on my power bill.

Went from 6' 185lbs at like 18%bf to 207lbs 11-12%bf in like 6 months of very strict intense training and a crazy eating plan.
3500-4000 calories a day easily, 200+gs of protein a day, didnt really track fats and carbs just made sure I ate alot of them.

fpbp

Why would workouts take longer? Are you even keeping your heartrate up?

Pls be kg

What's actually ideal for strength/size?
About to start my first lean bulk and planning to lift as much as I possibly can, like 5x5 to failure and then force a few sets of 2 or 3.

Is this a stupid idea?

Meat doesn't give colon cancer or any type of cancer for that matter, don't worry

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NC0vg-QcXUk

You just need to fast to prevent any cancer actually

1. You don't need fiber, it actually worsens the problem, you need to fast

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xqUO4P9ADI0

2. Vegetables don't have most of vitamins, meat does

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1ORt-Q0BB4

>GOWAD
Is this a real thing? what is it?

how long to go from skinny to ottermode using SS?

Interesting.
Also interesting, Ive heard of the meat having more vitamins than the veggies but I didnt know fiber caused the problem to be worse?
Gallon Of Water A Day lol.
Sometimes even more.

OP, all this post means is you fucked something up and now you're blaming others. You're not going to make it.

Attached: 1555309622198.jpg (640x621, 87K)

redpill me on var. what are the side effects?

Do you even eat bro?

Var has almost no hormonal side effects but is extremely taxing on your liver. Look into liver care and pct and avoid other liver-taxing drugs, supplements, and alcohol if you intend to take it.

Eat more pussy

Post body or your opinion doesn't mean shit.

>doing a BB routine when not on gear

Attached: 1475209557258.gif (284x247, 1.26M)

>doing ANYTHING other than heavy 5x5 when not on gear
Shiggity

>I didn't keep track of my nutrition, my rest, or anything really and this is everybody's fault safe for my own.
Wah wah little baby dyel.

Holy shit, OP...are you me?

>be 6'5 lanklet
>weak as fuck
>starting lifting
>standard 5x5 routine
>get stronger but still look dyel as fuck
>switch to H Y P O T R O F Y
>start doing more isolation stuff
>meme machines to confuse the muscle
>higher rep ranges to get a good pump
>feels pretty good
3 months later
>no visible change except bodyfat
>back to being weak again

Thanks Jow Forums

Attached: fhktdvhjhvf.png (666x537, 879K)

>natty
>bodybuilding

Attached: 1517752508601.jpg (435x339, 32K)