whats she mean?

Attached: 1424.png (600x595, 362K)

means she's already banging another dude on the side

She's already fucking Chad on the daily

>gf

You don’t have a gf, cuck

It means she's fucking someone else

dumb frogposter

She's not the kind of girl to do that, shes mature.

idk but i would say no chance you can remain friends, cut contacts never message her again. try not to embarrass yourself

Attached: 1536388996335.jpg (225x225, 6K)

It means you arent big enough .Get back to liftin you beta twink

user... women don't mature past age 15

Attached: 1522367521709.jpg (389x386, 41K)

Shes waiting for an answer, either i say yes or no on becoming just friends.

Not sure, though.

Attached: 2017.05.18 - Initial D - 1st Stage - 13 - Itsuki's First Date--00:13:48 [0002].png (720x547, 445K)

Did she become asexual?

Did she become a lesbian?

Oh, she still likes dick, but she doesn't want yours anymore...?

Gee wonder what that could mean

just say okay and delete her number. She probably has a dick in her mouth right now and is waiting for your answer so she can sit on it.

Possibly.
But either way, your relationship as you know it is over.
A girl doesn't say "we should just be friends" and expects the relationship to continue.
Likely she either found someone she's more into, or she realized that you aren't the guy for her.
I'm sorry bruh, but you've got to accept it.
Let her go and let her be happy.

I guess so, dating 2 years. She said we never moved forward since i never wanted to move in together, we never see each other now (Busy from work, training etc..) and that there's no point anymore.

Kek nice bait bruh

AHAHAHAHAAH op is a deluded retard who has absolutely zero experience with females.
Oh boy are you in for a surprise.
Now it's time to RUN from your ex gf, hear that? Don't walk, RUN, she already has someone else.

This. After a girl texted me this my relationship with her was never the same. If I should redo it I would say something like "either you cut all of that bullshit or I gtfo rn"

break up with her OP

Oh yeah. She just doesn't see a future with you.
2 years dating and not moving in together.
I'm assuming you're early 20s. She's probably getting to the age where she's looking to lay the foundation for the rest of her life.

Brake up with her. Second chances or staying friends never works.

Dude, sorry to break it to you, but girls are ruthless, this has been in the works for quite some time now

Either she's literally fucking someone else right now, or she has been talking/chatting with a guy at her work/school and has finally decided to pull the plug on you

what don't you get? This hypergamous bitch thinks she can do better! She spat on your love and all that you are as a man because in her fucking deluded mind she can get a better man then you!

You don't need to express any of your hatred onto her, because she doesn't care, she's probably getting fucked right now

but you need to hold hatred in your heart. It's over. It's done. The first mother fucking time a girl thinks she can get better, run along then, good luck to you.

Text her literally "Okay". You're going to go through your contact list, and you're going to text every single girl that's mildly into you. Then tomorrow night, you're going to go out to the bars with friends and burn it down

This. Man up and move on OP, she banging Chad now.

>contact list, and you're going to text every single girl

Attached: Monkathink.webp.jpg (300x300, 13K)

There is no answer. She’s not offering the choice. She just implied you had one to make herself look better. You’re through. It’s over. Move on, quickly.

sad to see someone this far in denial
hopefully this will be a wake-up call for you

CONT IM THIS FAG
Dude, you don't even live with her. Who knows how long she's been cheating/up to her own devices?

And THIS IS GOOD. I'm currently breaking up with a 1 year girlfriend, and there's fucking stab marks in my couch from her going crazy!

Theres literally no downside here, and you don't know how lucky you actually are.

Here's what you do: Text her "Okay" and forget she exists. Quite literally. I'd pay so much fucking money to be able to do that with my girlfriend and not have her try to get me to cuddle up to her in bed after we're long over dude, you don't even fucking know

it's over, it's done with, zilch, nothing there anymore. Got it? Get it through your fucking skull, turn your tinder profile back on, text every girl still remaining in your contact list, and turn this into a violent discipline challenge of trying to set a world record on fucking a different girl the actual fastest

Clear your schedule and tell everyone who needs your time from 8 pm to 2 am to fuck off, go out every single fucking night for the next month

or sit there and wallow in your self pity and let the crazy scenarios of her getting railed go through your brain! I don't give a fuck

This is the way it has to be. Don't text her any more, delete her number literally right after you send her "okay". Don't text her any emotional bullshit WHAT SO EVER. it's useless, it does nothing, she doesn't give a fuck

Time to be a man!

dude. there is no positive aspect of remaining friends with this girl. what, you are going to hang out with her in your spare time now? pretend to be "friends" while she brings some new guy around and flaunts it in your face?

if you are harboring hope that by remaining friends you can win her back over, don't. if you really want a chance to get her back (which i wouldn't recommend anyways) the best way is to cut contact. this will at least convince her that you are fine without her, which will probably drive her mad. If you pathetically try to save a "frienship" she will just have the satisfaction of dumping you and knowing you STILL want her. Which is pussy repellant.

go ahead and let her know why she's fucking up, it's important to say what you want right now, because you are going to cut contact and don't want to hold this inside. but don't appear too upset, or too affected.

>Oh, she still likes dick, but she doesn't want yours anymore...?
don't answer and delete her number. when she calls or messages you again, you replay with "who dis, nu phone"

meant for this

Alright fuck, i won't call or anything. I'll wait till she calls me again wanting to talk about being friends and I'll just say "Okay fine, lets be friends then".

What about my shit at her place? when do i collect it?

Attached: 1554602627509.jpg (600x623, 66K)

Attached: 1535732884905.jpg (492x367, 16K)

No. Just Okay. Just. Okay.

It means you break up with her. You can't crawl back from her wanting to be friends.

God speed user.

It means you've got small lats.

Imagine being this emotionally immature and butthurt over their own breakup that you would even type this.

As soon as possible.

He can't break up with her she already broke up with him

I would not recommend that. If you are going to cut contact, it's important to get your feelings off your chest now, because you won't get to say shit to her again. Without that closure, it delays how long it takes to get over someone. You start to daydream about what you would say if you had the chance, it makes moving on much harder. Just collect your thoughts, keep it short, tell her why she's making a mistake, but don't get too emotional or affected. It should almost be as curt as "okay" but with the added satisfaction of telling that bitch off in a calm manner

Lol, keep telling yourself that buddy.

This is b8

Shut the fuck up you dumbass. Go play dr phil bro scientist somewhere else. This isnt the fucking time for your room temp IQ bullshit.

tomorrow morning

and no, you're not going to manipulate anything, don't even talk to her.

You're over it already.

"Okay" and don't even look at her for the remainder of your life, she made her decisions.

If he does this she's going to reply with a bitchy comeback with the sole purpose of trying to hurt him and then he's going to say or do something he regrets. It's better to just cut off now to avoid that, that's the whole point of the advice everyone is giving.

imagine being a fucking retard texting your girlfriend

b-baby! P-please don't l-leave me

let's be real here, this sounds extreme to you, because you already know you're a pussy who couldn't get another girl and you don't even have half the balls to go out for 30 days straight

I'm fucking happy my girlfriend and I are breaking up. She moves out in a month. Things were good for a long time, now it's best we don't fucking talk to one another and we both enjoy being single.

Lmfao

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 29K)

you're a fucking retard that's going to get walked over by women all of his life

shut your fucking mouth before you seduce OP with this beta shit.

The girl made her fucking decisions, she chose to believe that she could get someone better.

That's a decision you let them make, and you let them ruminate in that for fucking EVER. When they text you 6 months down the line, you don't even respond!

And you think what I'm saying here is optional. Like being a pussy bitch in your relationships is actually a viable option to conduct yourself in a man/women relationship

you don't have the slightest clue how fucked you are and how much of a pussy overall you are

you sound like a manlet

she can say whatever she wants, what's important is for OP to say what HE wants. I speak from experience, i completely cut contact, successfully, and it eats you up if you never get to say what you want. It makes moving on harder. If I could do it again, I'd have told her off in a collected manner, and if she responded with a bunch of bullshit that's when I would hit them with the "okay, goodbye".

Be strong, ask if there was something wrong from your side, think about it, be cool with breaking up, use your free time to improve yourself

>muh manlet cope
Shut the fuck up. Im a total chad who fucks different chicks every weekend and can get any babe in the sheets within minutes.

you are clearly projecting your situation on OP's. you have an emotional attachment to this conversation, that's clear. sounds like you are still hung up on your ex. maybe you should have gotten some much needed closure otherwise you wouldn't be sperging out on a mongolian throat singing forum

No retard

don't you get it?!?!??!

ITS OVER

O V E R
V
E
R

there is nothing here, no emotions, no love, no trust, no happiness

there is nothing here

Respond to her in a way that reflects that. Don't try to fucking manipulate her back into a relationship you fucking weak mouth breather, you're a pathetic excuse of a man

if a girl doesn't like you. It's literally HER problem

there isn't a reality where you don't have 3 girls come hang out with you NEXT WEEK. you should be focused on creating that reality.

you're never going to repair a broken relationship, the same way you're never going to repair a broken man like you. Better to start new relationships.

nowhere in that post do i recommend OP to get back with her you fucking retard. can you even read?

>reddit spacing
Cringe
>sperging out
The only one sperging out is you so shut the fuck up. OP is being a fucking pussy bitch falling straight into the kikes gameplan. If he ever wants to be a man he should've beat the shit out of her and put her in her place so she understood who is boss.

Attached: 1528141858471.png (1440x1557, 234K)

I agree with you but stop the reddit spacing it's giving me a headache.

>continues to endlessly sperg out

Cut her off. Maybe she will miss you and come back. Don‘t try that friendship bullshit

Attached: BC577EF7-1E25-4ADE-9903-4EEF34AFCD80.jpg (1080x1090, 109K)

post timestamp body

Just tell her you are feeling suicidal, she will come running back..get her pregnant so she has to deal with you.

Attached: 20180204_131457.jpg (749x1183, 53K)

This tell her she is a bitch and never answer at her next messages even when she will beg at you saying she is sorry and she regret all of this. Fuck them, be a man. Welcome in the real world bro.

Blech

OP, if you had a single solitary mg of testosterone in your zitty corpse, you'd tell her how it is and let her know that she's yours. She probably wants to be "friends" because you have the demeanor of a girl. Chicks are literally only capable of being friends with other women and pseudo-men.

You probably also have the exterior features of a woman, because at least a man with masculine features can vaguely intimidate a bitch into staying with him, or at the very least poke her in the G-spot well enough to make her want to stay. Man the fuck up.

Shes fucking someone else you absolute retard. Lmao stop being a bitch and tell her straight up it's over then. No friendship, nothing. Holy shit dude, grow a brain and a spine.

Attached: bestlaugh.gif (435x250, 2.6M)

Attached: IMG_0767.png (750x934, 664K)

He should beat the fuck out of her, or say he is suicidal and she will come back guaranteed.

You have much to learn

Go back to r9k fucking incel, and kill yourself

This guy is clearly unhinged. This isn't the way someone who is secure in themselves acts. This is how someone who needs validation from women acts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>"Okay fine, lets be friends then"

Attached: 1555827005164.png (1600x1600, 765K)

What
Explain what i said that was wrong

>user's gf tries to deal with her grief from an abusive relationship in a non-harmful way
>user's sociopathic ass says SHE's the crazy one
It's like he literally has no self-awareness

Damn this picture is deep, what masterpiece

dont agree to be fucking friends you idiot.

yeah fucking right nigger

Id drag you outside by your hair

This thinking doesn't resonate with you because you're a fucking pussy.

if you were such a manly man you wouldn't need to find security in the approval of women. manwhores are just as insecure as regular whores.

This thread is gold

Attached: 1555809433145.jpg (525x809, 143K)

???????????

Okay nice cope with the fact that you're an autistic faggot

dude, I don't give a fuck about you, if you want to sit and ruminate about losing your girlfriend and not seek to fill that void with fun and girls' attention, statistically you're probably a beta loser, from what I hear you're a beta loser, and you just rock that shit hardcore. God bless your soul.

>She's not the kind of girl to do that, shes mature
Put me in the screenshot

>internet tough guy
lol lmao post body DYEL

I would beat the fuck out of you. Let me fuck your boipussy.

The consequences stay the same you`re alone now user.

Get them now. And I mean now. Trust me, man. Keep conversations as short as humanly possible. Don’t answer her if she starts texting/calling a week later. And this is the most important part - stay close to family and friends. They will get you through it.

Will going gay for a little bit help? Maybe just experiment and see what its like to love a man? Will that help me forget?

I told my ex the same thing bc he didn't seem into me anymore and never wanted to fuck me, thought he was gay

Did I win, Jow Forums?

>Ex dumped me like OP got dumped
>Found lewd photos on her phone and Tinder before she dumped me
>Fast forward a few months ahead to now
>She's starting to get chubby now and looks skinnyfat
>Got rejected by the guy she was crushing on before she left me and lead on and used by the rebound guy
>She had to get herself demoted at her job and is now earning even less money than before (all while I vastly out earn here)
>28 and approaching the wall at a high speed with no real career, house, a shitty car and no serious relationship (all while her friends and I have those things)
>I'm only 24 and more successful, Jow Forums and dating a girl 5 years younger than me now

Attached: ice-poseidon-2.jpg (300x300, 15K)

What a retarded way of communicating what you actually thought lel

Yep be a bottom

I had the same thing happen to me, user. Cut contact, block her on everything and don't even act like she exists anymore.

That's sad for her

KABOOOM!!!!
a truth bomb just went off

Don't fall for the just stay friends ploy.
I did this with my last girlfriend 5 years ago and I am enslaved to her now. we do 'everything' together which means i drive her places and buy her things. sometimes we do 'tinder tours' where i drive her to multiple mens houses for sex in the same night, I am her 'clean up coach' and have to make her look fresh after each fuck - she blames me if she gets accussed of fucking another man minutes before the current one and screams at me. its slavery. should have dumped that bitch.

Attached: 1556087339093.jpg (1000x838, 280K)

>t. Turbo cuck

Funny story