Wake up in the morning

>wake up in the morning
>have a healthy breakfast of porridge and a banana
>at lunch have two boiled eggs and a slice of toast
>at dinner eat steak, veg and potatoes
>a successful dieting day
>go to sleep
>wake up at 3am with mad cravings and wash down half a dozen oreos with a pint of milk

how do i deal with the 3am cravings? i feel like i'm barely conscious and in control when they hit me

Attached: 1549553989237s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
youtube.com/watch?v=LCdh5CXI20g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think that means you’re just not eating enough. Don’t take my word for it, but when I was dieting at a pretty hefty deficit, I would get insane cravings at random times, once I stepped my calories up it got a lot better.

Why the fuck do you have oreos you retarded whore?

Oh, this thread again.

Stop being a fatass.

work out harder and you will have a dead sleep.

look into HIT lifts. the first 3 months I did that I was sleeping 12 hours straight from exhaustion.

I buy them to have one as an occasional snack

Suck my cock

I do the same thing
Had a sleep study done a couple years ago because I would wake up outside my house at 3am due to sleepwalking
I would "sleep eat" as well
Recently I've been eating salads/vegetables (or any food with high volume/low calories) to literally fill my stomach before bed
It works, and doesn't add too many calories before I go to sleep

dont bring the devil I to your house, 15 mins of not getting it at the grocery is way easier than burning off a sleeve of oreos.

The fact that you call it "veg" indicates to me that you are a british retard and probably hopeless as a result.
PS: toast isn't healthy

Also, unless you are exercising a lot to warrant it, you should really eat fewer carbs during the day. I never got binging under control until I stopped basing all my meals around carbohydrates. The food pyramid is the worst meme to ever happen

>toast isn't healthy

but i use wholemeal bread

Whether you're trying to gain, lose or maintain weight, tracking your calories and nutrition is the only way to ensure that you're hitting your desired marks. If everything checks out and you're still waking up craving food, just don't cave. Simple as that. You must exercise self-discipline to achieve any goal (unless your goal is to become a roly-poly round boy).

There's nothing wrong with enjoying a snack, or occasional vice
I'm not going to chug a gallon of beer a night, but a couple of IPA's every now and again won't kill my diet either
It's the little things in life that make life worth living

fucking stop. recovering crackheads don't keep a little bit of crack around for a special treat when they've been good. you need to realize you use food just like a drug you fat bitch

>being on a diet
>having oreos at home
You fucked up there already. Tomorrow go into your kitchen and throw out all of the ready-to-eat packaged food you have. Yes, even the "healthy" food. Make it so that you have to cook and prepare any food you eat. This will create a barrier when you get 3AM cravings. Eventually your body will adapt and the cravings will disappear.

>here's nothing wrong with enjoying a snack, or occasional vice
If you can't help but binge on them, it's a problem.

>british food
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

>it's whole wheat so it's good for my diet
Is this a fucking joke or what

>It's the little things in life that make life worth living
Nigger if you think that eating oreos is the meaning up life just neck yourself right now. People lived fulfilled lives long before we invented frosted lard cookies and sold them in tubes to fat retards.
PS: IPA is for so.yboys

Attached: 1555432602871.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

Spot on.

That definitely solves the problem in the sense that you make the unhealthy food unavailable, but the only way to prevent binge eating in the long run is to become disciplined. I'd argue that having Oreos in your cupboard and being able to consume only two or three every few days is a bigger feat than keeping them out of your house at all. If you don't learn self-control, you'll fail your dieting goals outside of the home where unhealthy is abundant and easily accessible.

there is something wrong with it if this retard has ZERO self control at 3am
people who have your attitude (actually have it: not self deception) dont get fat or become addicts in the first place. this reasoning only applies to people who dont need to hear it

>le bread meme
neck yerself KETard

whole wheat is healthier than white bread

I eat carbs but not from insulin-raping, low micronutrient, tasteless shit like bread. OP, if you want carbs try yams or beans. And when I say beans I mean actual beans that haven't been fucked with, not those sugar-soaked baked beans that you British people seem to love to much.

what's wrong with baked beans?

my gran always makes me heinz baked beans on toast as a healthy snack. and grans know what's good for you

protein for breakfast you daft cunt

but dont u see, bread is way better than beans or yams. especially garlic butter grilled bread
and im not op/british u damn burger

And getting shot in the leg is healthier than getting shot in the chest. Your point? No bread is healthier than whole wheat bread. "Healthy" whole wheat bread has a high glycemic index (like 75) and high glycemic load that will directly interfere with fat loss. It doesn't have as much fiber as the people who market it let on and wheat protein is garbage. There are better carbohydrate sources than bread.
Also, OP, consider not eating bananas and replacing them with a less sugary fruit. Berries are very tasty and satisfying without being turbocharged with fructose.

If you're trying to lose fat stop fucking eating you fatty pig, fast for fuck sake

If you can't control yourself don't buy them.

Why do people still reply seriously to this thread although we know its a troll?

Dubs get. This user actually knows what he's talking about. Don't listen to the strictly cal in -->cal out tards.

I don't want to become anorexic. I want to become a qt stick like keira knightley the healthy way

m-maybe she'll date us if we give her advice..

This, why can't you retards stop falling for this obvious bait, its obvious this mong is trolling from the way he types.

>what's wrong with baked beans?
Have you ever read a nutrition label in your life? That red sauce they bake it in is drenched in added sugar. Imagine you were cooking beans from scratch and hoping to lose weight. Would you pour 5-6 teaspoons of sugar on your beans?
It's obvious that you idea of what "healthy" food consists of is incredibly misinformed and based on memes and momscience. Learn about macro counting, the effect of insulin response on weight loss and weight gain, the effect the glyemic index/glycemic load, the effect of high GI food on appetite etc. Things will start making a lot more sense.

Attached: beans.png (700x465, 186K)

I don't want to date an obese British hamplanet and neither should you.

show us your body, let's see if it's worth it

>how do i deal with the 3am cravings?
I learned a long time ago now: if you need to cheat (vis-a-vis, get woke up by being hungry, can't go back to sleep until you feed the goddamned thing) cheat with something that has fat and protein in it, *not carbs*. Carbs are just for energy, you don't need energy at 3:00am, fat and protein are building blocks for everything. Make sense?

Kek hate to break it to you, but nearly all sticc girls eat around 1000 kcal per day. I've exclusively dates sticcs, and they have in common that 1) they eat little 2) they take pics of my food and post it on their social media like they're eating it.

Try having some pride, OP.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1694x918, 667K)

You're going to have to guess which one is me though.

Attached: beach_day.png (792x916, 656K)

Now it's your turn kiddo

Attached: postbodytan.png (960x720, 174K)

not worth it

For what it's worth I'm in the middle of a cut now through June after one hell of a dirty bulk from winter. I'm still comfortable posting body though, there's no point in pussying out just because I'm not 100% at my cut goal.
Are you going to post body too or just talk shit?

you don't sound very happy yourself
judging people on the beer/snacks they like is retarded
check your autism

>and grans knows what's good for you

Ken M?

Enjoying snacks isn't inherently wrong, but when people frame it as a reason to live I get triggered into a rage. Like yeah sure, these engineered unnaturally high-sugar treats are what makes life worth living, please ignore the innumerable philosophies that have addressed the question of finding meaning and happiness in life and just keep eating oreos and drinking hipster meme beers.

Attached: hank.jpg (640x640, 91K)

I'm not the one dishing out advice like that, I had those beans every now and then and was still lean. I'm not taking a picture rn and don't have any recent pictures bc new device.

So in other words you are fat and DYEL

Dont bring oreos and other dogshit snackfoods into your house fatso

Attached: annoyed pepe.jpg (250x241, 7K)

nope, I think guy in pics looks okay, but so do plenty of people eating bananas and beans.

I unironically hate everything you stand for boomer

Attached: gen z to the rescue.png (1200x673, 724K)

spreading your pathetic bullshit to others like an std

Attached: 1553352671053.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Based Zoomer. Seek real meaning in life. People who think that indulging unhealthy habits is fulfilling in anyway are cancer to society.

does it even fucking matter
there are a million fatasses on here who need to hear the same shit

>a successful dieting day
on what fucking planet is eating a normal 3 meals a successful diet?
>how do i deal with the 3am cravings?
go back to sleep and develop some willpower

I can't sleep knowing that people on this planet still eat bread.

>Would you pour 5-6 teaspoons of sugar on your beans?
youre goddamn right i would
t.

Attached: post body.jpg (451x712, 51K)

They add up to a calorie deficit

youtube.com/watch?v=LCdh5CXI20g
He 100% knew what was important in life. Real shame how things turned out.

Attached: eternal struggle is eternal growth.png (454x537, 342K)

Attached: lol_fag.jpg (184x184, 8K)

how fat are you that you wake from unconsciousness just to eat

I'm 214lb and 5'4

You're a sugar addict fatass like 95% of people, well done. Your diet is completely unnatural and your body can't handle the massive insulin swings.

but I'm not eating sugar except for at 3am. I'm eating complex carbohydrates throughout the day

It's mean to say and I've read that it never helps but for fuck sake you fat fucking stupid shit, stop eating like a fucking inbred sea cow who can't use her brain for anything except scarfing down food into her fat fucking mouth.

Seriously, what goes through that fat fucking delusional mind of yours when you wake up at 3 am to eat junk food. Do you ever take a step back and look at yourself and ask when did I let my life fall to this point. I hope you can look at your younger self in the future when you can't breath, you struggle to find any guy who isn't a fat fuck himself or has a feeder fetish and tell yourself you made all the right choices to be the best possible person you are.

Stop eating so fucking much and track your calories. No you dumb fuck, 1 box of Oreos isn't a little reward you should be having for working so hard all day, you should limit yourself to one cheat MEAL per WEEK.

Calculate your tdee, don't eat above it and consume more protein than carbs to curb your cravings that would put a starved Jewish holocaust survivor to shame.

Fuck.

Attached: A75682BF-4DBD-4EE1-8F9C-A82548232745.jpg (253x199, 11K)

Get your bf to tie you to the bed during the night

Non-wheat bread is completely fine and a good source of complex carbs.

>I'm eating complex carbohydrates
that doesn't change the amount of energy they carry. Sure the spike in blood sugar isnt as severe but you're still eating a given number of calories and that given number of calories is still going to be converted into adipose tissue if your body doesn't need it no matter how complex it is. If anything you should be eating as little carbs and fat as possible and sticking to a set amount of lean protein that you need to meet your maintenance macro and the rest should be as filling but also as energy poor as possible, shit like leafy greens.

Dieting is a numbers game, no matter how many meme diets exist that propose to help you loose weight or give you super powers in the end no one can beat the laws of conservation of energy.

if I had a bf I wouldn't need to go on a diet

just start eating at 12:00 instead of 7:00
then you dont have to worry about it

you should just cook your own dried beans anyway.

just do 2kg dried beans in 1 go and fill up your freezer with 5kg ready to eat beans

Cook dried beans in a pressure cooker and mix it all with guac when it's done. It's a million times better than shitty nigger baked beans.

I would do the exact same thing as recently as a few days ago, I've since got rid of all the food I can easily grab and eat on a whim outside of some Greek yogurt.

Go kys you pathetic fat fuck

> hurr durr bread is tasteless
> eats white rice
I feel sorry for amerifats, whose bread is basically just cake and for lacking the sophisticated palette to enjoy a delicious charcuterie board

Attached: charcuterie-board.jpg (550x413, 59K)

Psuedo-intelectual detected

Attached: no-fun-唦-not-ever-get-to-work-3977161.png (500x847, 192K)

i dont think you'd want op to do that to you

Attached: bd51zcp2h0o11.png (768x564, 407K)

I am killing myself, anonkin. I'm killing the old me and birthing a new and improved qt stick.

You are weak. Kys fatty

Is there a specific recipe that you'd recommend?

The problem is that you're looking at Heinz beans. ASDAs own brand only have like, 6g per can. Still not a tiny amount but easily manageable if the rest of your diet is healthy and it makes up for it by being a quick, cheap, and easy protein source IMO

if you want to spend the least amount of time. just soak some dried beans in a large jug of water in your fridge (you can add baking a teaspoon soda for creamier beans)
then the next day rinse them and add them to a big pot of water with a teaspoon of salt (you could add stuff like bayleafs but i dont bother) cook them for an hour or just check when you find them creamy enough. try to not use to much water (an inch above the beans) because you want to broth to evaporate and coat the beans. you can add water during the process if you have to little.
then store them in your fridge for a few weeks or freeze them indefinitely.

Fucking Auschwitz mode. Add smoked paprika and cumin in a ratio of 2/1 and salt to taste

Lmao learn some fucking SELF-CONTROL you fucking weakminded FATTIE!

Attached: 1556045685631.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Sounds like you are either not getting enough micros. Take some multivitamins.
You also need to go cold turkey. Rither thriw away all the junk food or go somewhere where no food will be available.

i mean thats for when you are making a meal.
this is just some basic ready to use beans.

>porridge
>banana
>toast
>potato
and you wonder why you “carve”
keeps eating carbs and stay fat, faggot

Kek

I'm not some sort of food junkie

Please post more story of your “diet”, it's fun to read

6 oreos is a binge?

"I'm not a fucking crackhead"
That's how you sound.

>porridge
>veg
>pint of milk
Lol, fucking Britfag.

Says the bitch that goes on oreo binges at 3am

why the fuck would you have oreos in your house when you know that you got the mental fortitude of a 5 year old ?

>eat half the package
>I'm not a food junkie

I bet u look like this

Attached: 1555994080698.jpg (491x581, 37K)