What's the whitest haplo group? R1b?

What's the whitest haplo group? R1b?

Attached: Percentage_of_major_Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_Europe.png (1960x1793, 865K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#Female_lineages:_Mitochondrial_DNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

N, obviously.

what the fuck happened to finland

pretty sure there was an asiatic migration through northern russia that sank in somewhere in finland, being erradicated most places elsewhere

Probably R1b, but all europe is white and it's not Y dna that defines that.

R1b is the haplo of conquerors while I1 is the cuck haplo

99% of the population r descendants from the same ~50k people a few thousand years ago that were a mixture of uralic migrants and germanic natives

ural side only really ever shows in the eyes, some ppl got clear asian-ish eyes but still got the blonde hair blue eyes, pic related

i dont rly know how it works, whatever N is interpreted to be here it cant be completely asiatic cus my gene test came back 99% ethnically finnish and i look like normal white guy - most finns have 0 idea that this is even a thing

heres a video also

youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ

Attached: 34646756867990.png (565x573, 478K)

am I white Jow Forums?
bonus points if you guess what country of origin i am

Attached: chink.png (360x475, 13K)

Attached: 1525809947685.png (1600x1440, 515K)

I1 > R1b > R1a > I2a > N > rest

6.4% white

23.5% master race

N looks like it was caused by a Nordic bottleneck, the population that far north was probably isolated at one point during the little ice age.

N is probably inbred af, like how the Native Americans population was bottlenecked and the entire Native American population came from only 250 people

Attached: DNA between-3-variation.png (648x652, 124K)

tajikstan/afghanistan

Absolute Turk/Greek/Cypriot

Lol R1a and R1b are literally Baskhkir and Central Asian turks. Modern whites are AMWF hapas that mixed the Asian out (mostly). There’s a reason people stopped talking haplogroups on pol, because everyone got BTFO by the evidence. Turks are the originals aryans lol.

no way i have any west european in me.
unless i got C O L O N I Z E D durring ww1
also u feggots didnt guess a country
fuck no nigga. do you see a drop of middle eastern? and tajikstan is in central asia. i only have 2% of that.
extremely close.

I've always wonder wtf J2 is. Is it turkish or greek? How the fuck does it exist in Romania?

That chart is using an extremely high threshold. It’s only used to be deceiving. Most of the haplo groups are just genetic noise

Attached: 582B22EA-6C5C-43A8-8B0B-EE0A94B20694.png (1334x750, 2.9M)

>also u feggots didnt guess a country
Bulgarian?

Khazari

J2 is just west asian
one has been found in neolithic Austria, other in bronze age Croatia and most importantly among Minoan and Mycenaean Greeks

They delved too deep

Attached: finnish empire.png (1000x630, 459K)

Albanian

J2 it's everywhere, and even J1 in europe, pre historic origin.

Cool graph, greeks and turks are completely separatd populations, greeks are indeed an italian pop.

Isn't R1 also west asian? I thought j2 was babylonian or iranian in origin.

ANATOLIAN HITTIE MASTER RACE.

This. I fags btfo.

>UK's R1b levels

le 57% face

It doesn't work that way.

Example: About half of Hispanics have R1b

What, Magyars Finns and Samoyeds are white now?

What did I miss?

R1b is in its oldest, most concentrated and most original form among Chinky Turk Bashkirs in Russia. How do you explain this faggit ?

Attached: fin.png (452x309, 93K)

R1 is SIberian at best, different ages though, R1b1a was already in Italy and France more than 10k years ago(not the same as the current R1b subclades, but still R1b)
J2 is definitely related to Iran/Mesopotamia, but there was most clearly an expansion from the area westward even before history

Spain got riced in the 17th century and it still shows now in the form of weird Mongolian markings

Attached: 800px-Mongolianspotphoto.jpg (800x604, 78K)

but those "hispanics(mixed south americans)" in pca maps wouldn´t be close to europeans (spain and portugal) here:

Attached: 223424678833.png (692x587, 48K)

Attached: FINLAND.png (500x684, 94K)

N obviosly

Attached: purest whites.jpg (748x1391, 169K)

Wow that's pretty cool. So more Greek than Turkish then. But also more phonecian than Greek?

thats true tho im not gonna amerimutt u on that

this is pseud

>2018
>ENF

Attached: 1460801419113.jpg (1400x875, 162K)

Attached: imperial.jpg (700x420, 91K)

Finland half Germanic loool

If Finland was Germanic it would have half R1b+R1a like other Germanics. The influence of Germanics in Finland can only be measure by comparing a balanced proportion of "Germanic haplogroups" and compare it to Finland.

Anyway, Finns are just that, Finns, the native inhabitants of Northeast Europe, descending from thos who miggrated there from the Urals and Volga area.

There are a lot of non Finnish Finns in Russia such as the Mordvin and Mari El around the Volga.
Estonians are also Finns as were most Northern Russians.

It is no mystery. If you consider that European Russia west of the Urals is about 40% of the European landmass, and that it was heavily forested and not so densely populated not so long ago, it is only natural that those people would diverge from "normal" Europeans to the West.

There is a Southwest vs Northeast element of dominance in Europe (the Balkans are complicated):

SW: R1b;
Centre: R1a
NE: N

Notice those other haplos peaking in Turkey and Austria.

(((Austria)))....

... (and you guys call the Swiss mountain Jews) ...

(I'm somewhat kidding, but still)

mmh Phoenicians were most likely J1(found nevertheless in bronze age Anatolia and surprisingly even in mesolithic Russia[Popovo]), which is the more Semitic related of the J ones
it's like I1 and I2 in Europe but reverse, one northern(J2) and one southern(J1)

You're Romanian.

I1 is literally characterized as "nordic germanic", i dont understand having objection to this

>Estonians are also Finns as were most Northern Russians.
youre actually talking out of your ass very hard here

I1 males were probably important in the foundation of proto-Germanics as a separate IE group with its unique linguistic features

>most blondes
>most blue eyed people
>biggest milk consumers
>among the tallest people
>and list goes on and on

Attached: admixture.png (1024x1512, 77K)

basically this. but kebab minority. most likely a rape baby. or forced convert.
i am no jew
if i was i'd kill myself
not as far as i know, but trips of truth i come from romanians.

Attached: screenshot 1.png (367x485, 17K)

Sure, you can't know whiteness through an haplogroup. There's no whiter haplogroups; There are haplogroups which are dominant in Europe and there are haplogroups that are almost exclusive to Europe but there is no "white(r)" haplogroup.

In case you're not the muttest of amerimutts, please explain why two so closely related haplorgoups such as I1 and I2 are separated in your scheeme by the super recent Rs.

because i2 is balkan and i1 is nordic. nordic=master race to americans.

It was an Aryan invasion from Turkey in my point of view. Actually, from the vincinity of the Caucasus Mountains at first...

haplogroups can't be "white"

look at autosomal admixture instead

Attached: atlanticbaltic.jpg (995x1484, 309K)

>Ethiopian Jews

Attached: 1524084129748.jpg (750x728, 194K)

I1

damn feels good to be right.
Probably forced convert, renounce kebab and join the gyros club

1) Vlach
2) Gypsy
3) Transilvanian Hungarian
4) Montenegro.

What are you dude?

>everyone saying N
They're fucking eskimos, you retards.

>Nogay
Are they related to Nohomos?

How can a moslem Bulgarian come from Romanians?

You seem to be a fun guy.

They are somewhat between Chechens and Azeris but they have been "enriched" by Kazakhs, Mongols and Turks.

Or they may be Kazhars...

you are the retard here mutt

Attached: finns.jpg (1994x1481, 694K)

>about half of Hispanics have R1b
Well I mean gosh you and Spain dipped your wicks in the natives.

well no one in my family is religious.. and i'm basically an agnostic anyway. i'd convert to orthodoxy but really, what's the point. not like it'll change anything.
i said it in the reply.
i'm not romanian.

To me, I is just primitive Europeans... Who are only alive today because they somewhat served the R master race.

Whatever haplogroup is the most prevalent among protestant countries

Attached: nordic-protestant-germanics.jpg (2088x1442, 745K)

I think I want to become an evolutionary biologist, genetics are amazing

so much forbidden knowledge

Attached: ashcucknazi_jews.png (1903x972, 548K)

>r1b
>white
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHA
*INHALES*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 431531515.png (2133x1245, 176K)

I blame the metal age Chad, J2 spread is fairly well correlated with west asian ancestry and pic related. An early bronze age Armenian sample explains said increased west asian affinity fairly well in south/southeast Euros.

Attached: MDLPwestasian.jpg (639x657, 288K)

You cuck.

R1b-V88 and most importantly R1b-L754, which is basal to V88, has been found in mesolithic Europe
jokes aside it's very much European

I/I2
r1a/b are just "aryan" white niggers from northern india

keked

Attached: 1525571291516.jpg (480x480, 21K)

If you convert from your heart and take the time and humility needed to accept God, it can change literally everything.
And if you do so before having children, it will impact immensely the way you will deal with them.

Dunno, can someone tell me what I should read to understand this genetic crap?

Yep, we dicked them all.

80% of Brazil is genetically more than 50% European. Just imagine:
Portugal - 10 million;
Brazil - 200 million.

Who would have thought...

You should highlight that in a better more understandable way because it is underrated.

You are basically saying that it is sciientifically proven that Jews descend from foreigners and the greatest whores of the continent.
Let that sink in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#Female_lineages:_Mitochondrial_DNA

actually really interesting stuff, even thought I just LARP most of the jew stuff, but the (((question))) is legit

Attached: The Semitic and Other Afroasiatic Languages.gif (509x899, 17K)

wtf happend to us? We had a 30% I1

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

"West Asian" is just two words.

I have no problem admitting J2 arrived somewhere in West Asia.

As your map show, the centre is the mountainous area of the Northerm Middle East (in West Asia), that is South of the Caucasus, Turkey and Iran.

Fun fact: That was the core of Indo Europeans in "West Asia".
And in a time before Turks, Mongols or Arabs.

That is pretty white and Indo European as far as I can tell. I don't buy the steppe theory in its entirety and most specially in its uniqueness. Why? We have Indo European high cultures in Greece, Turkey and Iran while the Norh European Plain is the fucking third world with little Indo European influence.

My Gestalt: J2 is more an European extension into Asia than an Asian extension into Europe - despite its origin.

(R1b and R1a are reputedly to have originated in Central Asia, I sometimes is considered so as well.)

That's not what they're talking about, they're talking about Saami and Siberians.

In another 20 years, Portugal and Spain, and Ireland, will be the purest of all Western Europeans, while the rest will be swimming in African and Islamic genes, lolololollolo....Blacked, Turkified, Arabized, Riced, and God knows what else.

is Q-M242 mongolian?

>haplomemes
>whiteness

Attached: study biology dumbass.jpg (317x267, 21K)

>Fun fact: That was the core of Indo Europeans in "West Asia".
depends on what church you follow I guess, going by the steppe hypothesis the core would be north of that

>Why? We have Indo European high cultures in Greece, Turkey and Iran while the Norh European Plain is the fucking third world with little Indo European influence.
little? lol, as far as archeology goes the roots are very much there, can't expect to see civilizations in the steppe 3k years BC
Anatolia is definitely pretty mysterious so far but as far as Greece goes for instance, the first Greek speakers there, Mycenaeans, did have steppe ancestry compared to Minoans, even if minor

as J2 expanding into Asia, I may accept that if we go back to the stone age actually, after all J is cousin of I and both caucasus hunter gatherers and iranian farmers did have ancestry related to paleo Europeans or at least north Eurasians(a J1 was found in mesolithic Russia in a typical eastern hunter gatherer)

>haplomemes

do you just avoid thinking all together to avoid feeling bad about ur low iq

pic related

Attached: K2a2a.png (1701x382, 246K)

Attached: IMG_8355.png (417x558, 303K)

French and english
So in other words: Canadians

Canadians are the master race.

Attached: 1521176683393 (1).jpg (850x711, 49K)

And that weird R1b variant in Africa is back-migration or something?

Jow Forums
where Jow Forums threads go to die

you can trace it back to K2b which is 50,000 years ago and is likely originated from South East Asia. you have to go really far back to find origins in Africa

so yes, R1b originated outside of Africa

>filename
>hapLOGroup

Attached: 1518588365643.png (183x183, 51K)

Pretty much.

how do you even notice these things

Andy comes when the Log comes