I got banned from 8ch for 88 years for posting a thread about the connection between the gods and Saturn the Black Sun...

I got banned from 8ch for 88 years for posting a thread about the connection between the gods and Saturn the Black Sun, or Sol Niger in alchemy. Mods are either (((joos))) or heathens dont want to except their god is the same as (((them)))

Attached: Black_Sun.svg.png (2000x2000, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001:_A_Space_Odyssey_(novel)
biblegateway.com/resources/dictionary-of-bible-themes/8747-false-gods
youtube.com/watch?v=EsyoK02F27E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suns_in_alchemy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enûma_Eliš
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ereshkigal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_of_Gilgamesh
oi.uchicago.edu/sites/oi.uchicago.edu/files/uploads/shared/docs/nn172.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_paganism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Evangelical_Church
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_in_Nazi_Germany
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/how-the-nazis-stole-christmas-1846365.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winston_Churchill's_October_5th_Speech_to_the_House_of_Commons
youtube.com/watch?v=0Rqjrg_euKI&t=227s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is how i started the thread:

Ok so let us try and put this theory together:

The Watchers were the angels of God that ruled the Earth as God Kings, they were between 9-11 feet tall and looked just like Europeans. Also, when they had children with mortal women they created the Nephilim. The Nephilim were the reason God flooded the Earth. As well, they were lead by Zeus//Azazel//Enki.

They all stem from Saturn//Kronos//Yvhw.

In Hinduism, there is only ONE GOD; but he takes on many forms, which means different emanations, or different rays, just like the sun. There is also a trivium: Brahma, the Creator, Vishnu, the Preserver and Shiva, the Destroyer. Zeus cannot be Brahma because Zeus//Azazel//Enki is the son of Saturn, but there is Janis; Janis is most often depicted as having two faces, but also he was known to have four! Brahma is also known to have four faces. The connection here is empirical. Vishnu is basically Christ//Baldr//Osiris//Hercules, and Shiva is Saturn or Satan.

Attached: 5332944d90b6d2d22ab3990116995e6c.png (128x128, 33K)

I have been doing genealogical research and I'm sick to my stomach. Adolf Hitler's (variation of Hiller) mother's maiden name was Polzl. That's Jewish.

8chn bans people for talking about it like they did you.

8-chins is trash. I don't always approve of the moderation here but the moderation there is 1000 times worse since you can get permabanned just for posting a simple comment that the mods don't like.

>going to 8ch
That place is a Trump boomer larp fest.

full pol is only worth checking when 4/pol/ goes down or when you're craving an 14D chess mental gymnastics routine.

yeah, 8ch is basically where all the far-gone schizophrenics go, if you end up on 8pol you've basically been successfully gaslit by satanists and the CIA

Full pol stickies are useful for news

It’s the only place that posts actual news and happenings while Jow Forums Jow Forums is completely slid with shit posting topics

mods are jews there, but you earned your ban there and possibly here

Attached: fag.jpg (181x203, 50K)

8turds is moderated by a bunch of shit skin glow in the dark niggers, it's been trash for years, anyone still there is beyond saving. i mean, it's the same way with 4chinz but at least there's traffic and memes here

Yeah, this is a bad thread. There are real relationships between some of the pantheons you mentioned but nearly everything you wrote here is wrong.

well I might as well turn this thread into what i had intended the OG thread on cripplechan to be

honest discussions upon religion is a difficult thing, especially here in Jow Forums. specific trigger words will bring out disinfo shills on every topic spanning from the lhp to satanism to christianity to judaism to buddhism.

the majority I believe is pretty spot on, but please, elaborate as to what is wrong with my findings?

if it's a big pill to you then post it. The truth hurts the jew.

In "2001: A Space Odyssey" Kubrick changed the destination planet from Saturn to Jupiter to avoid angering the Illuminati.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001:_A_Space_Odyssey_(novel)

Although the novel and film were developed simultaneously, the novel follows early drafts of the film, from which the final version of the film deviated.[7] These changes were often for practical reasons relating to what could be filmed economically, and a few were due to differences of opinion between Kubrick and Clarke. The most notable differences are a change in the destination planet from Saturn to Jupiter, and the nature of the sequence of events leading to HAL's demise.

Attached: 809d5c93304ff76755ade56768d09d3b.jpg (800x1040, 105K)

Links, substance, and any logical approach might help people comment.

>cripple banned obvious kike shills like you
wtf I love FBI honeypots and their mods now

Absolutely retarded. You should read a book that isn't the Bible.

Attached: 1525507861796.png (2318x1930, 1.01M)

8 posts actual news and happenings while 4 is completely slid with shit memesters and garbage topics

Saturn can be 'used' for good or bad. As I see it both Third Reich/fascism in general and communism/jew world order very saturnian. Two groups fighting for power/dominance in the new age using/tapping in to the same force, Saturn, ruler of the new age.

Attached: goebells-quote.jpg (600x329, 25K)

There is one god. He doesn’t play by stupid arbitrary bullshit. Good luck trying to subvert him ever.

Not even close. I don't think you got one thing right there. Zeus is Enki, like are you legit retarded?

Not even the Bible says there's 1 god. Nice try rabbi.

i believe the only mistake in my interpretation is that there are basically lesser and greater gods. Speaking in terms of Hellenistic theology, since it is most familiar and relatively documented better than Norse theology, there are the Titans and the Olympians. The Titans are massive shape-shifters with massive appetites. Saturn is the Father of the pantheons found in every theology... or at least the main pantheons stem from an entity that is known as Chronus//Saturn//El

biblegateway.com/resources/dictionary-of-bible-themes/8747-false-gods

Tell us about the Moon, OP. Why and who put it there?

I suspect 8ch is owned at least partially by (((them))) based on 3 reasons:
1 - their twitter account has a "verified" blue check
2 - they are the official sponsor for "Qanon"
3 - apparently the owner is Jewish

MODS!

There is the Elohim, which encompasses both the primordial forces as well as the Anointed Ones, which are the gods of old, which the Third Reich believed were our aryan ancestors.

Why can't I post unsourced bullshit on another board!!!! Cry moar faggot.

Also that doesn't mean Jow Forums is any better, as the mods are unironically JIDF. Say one thing against the script outside of Jow Forums and you're banned for a week.
Jow Forums is just a containment board

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyoK02F27E
Pure coincidence, goyim.

Attached: 1364682853794.png (772x726, 281K)

Your history is just a retarded mix of dumb Bible shit and ancient aliens. Although yes Cronus is Saturn is El like nearly all Indo European religion.

The Proto-Indo-European pantheon includes well-attested deities such as *Dyḗus Pḥatḗr, the god of the daylit skies, his daughter *Haéusōs, the goddess of the dawn

Well-attested myths of the Proto-Indo-Europeans include a myth involving a storm god who slays a multi-headed serpent that dwells in water, a myth about the Sun and Moon riding in chariots across the sky, and a creation story involving two brothers, one of whom sacrifices the other to create the world. The Proto-Indo-Europeans may have believed that the Otherworld was guarded by a watchdog and could only be reached by crossing a river. They also may have believed in a world tree, bearing fruit of immortality, either guarded by or gnawed on by a serpent or dragon, and tended by three goddesses who spun the thread of life.

Jim is a mason jew. I find Hiro's history with Jim highly suspect.

They did you a favor. Occultism is a tacit admission that you have no real power and that you've given up. No magic is going to save you.

convert heathens

Attached: DZt0TGyVAAUonh_.jpg (840x1024, 239K)

Look into it yourself buddy. Hitler's mother's maiden name was Jewish.

no thanks my gods are white

>mixing Semitic and Indo-European mythology
>Azazel/Enki
>implying Hindus are anywhere near as unified in their beliefs as Christians
>relating the post-Vedic Trimurti to Zeus
The associations you're suggesting are all nonsense and have no historical or etymological support.

Good vid. That gives an explanation for the (((Catpcha))), which is probably datamining as well as training some future zionist surveillance bots.

>Worship my thoughtform instead or yours

do you realize what spiritual process is
it's a path to liberation and union with God/the ultimate reality
all religions are based on this one thing
religions are nothing but maps of reality and specifically maps of this path
the reason you can mix different mythologies is because they are, at their core, maps of the same reality written by a different culture

Semitic doesn't mean anything.
The Sumerians, Canaanites, Babylonians, and Assyrians all provably have mythologies in line with - The only exception being the Judean religion which is an incoherent mess of propaganda and bullshit. It's not even consistent with itself. At first they tried taking Asherah as Yahweh's wife but then got mad more people still worshiped her than Yahweh so they wrote her out and said El IS Yahweh.

The Judean religion is worth considering as its own thing because it's literally Jewish propaganda to the core.

you just described the overlapping archtypes found within all faiths and myths

Fuck Hitler

You realize Gods are abstract concepts, right?

Okay, but do it in a way that makes sense.

is electricity an abstract concept or real?

Please don't be dumb.
"All faiths" don't overlap.
There are small things that overlap between Hindu and Indo European religion but they differ heavily. Indo European religions overlap for pretty specific reasons.Like, uh, the fact that THEY ALL COME FROM THE SAME PLACE. They even use the same words.

they all overlap
brahman = God = Dao =The ultimate reallity
elightement = theosis = gnosis = muksha
saints, angels, demos = gods
the kingdom of heaven = nirvana
holy spirit = sacred wind = ki = chi = prana

Honestly if you want to believe that Hinduism and Christianity and Tengri overlap then who am I to stop you. Just know I think you're fuckin' stupid.

Because you're a fucking idiot, there is no fucking connection between the Black Sun and Saturn you god damn fucking idiot.

Attached: Alemannic7thCEbrooch.jpg (282x283, 26K)

that's because you don't understand either of those religions deeply enough

you obviously dont know anything about alchemy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suns_in_alchemy

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Sol niger (black sun) can refer to the first stage of the alchemical magnum opus, the nigredo (blackening). In a text ascribed to Marsilio Ficino three suns are described: black, white, and red, corresponding to the three most used alchemical color stages. Of the sol niger he writes:

The body must be dissolved in the subtlest middle air: The body is also dissolved by its own heat and humidity; where the soul, the middle nature holds the principality in the colour of blackness all in the glass: which blackness of Nature the ancient Philosophers called the crows head, or the black sun.

—Marsilius Ficinus, "Liber de Arte Chemica"[

The pre-Jewish Semitic deities undoubtedly had broad similarities to any other pantheon, but did not share the proto-Indo-European origin. You can find Zeus and Prometheus in the Rigveda, but not Ra or Nergal.

No, you don't. I spend nearly all my time studying religion. Believe what you want though fucktard.

>I got banned from 8ch
Get the fuck out of here, you have to go back

Alright, let's fucking stop you again right here.
Why are you even including Ra?
Are you in DENIAL that Ba'al is basically Zeus? I'll construct this pretty fucking convincingly for you, but first lets destroy your stupid concept of being "semitic"
>First used in the 1770s by members of the Göttingen School of History, the terminology was derived from Shem, one of the three sons of Noah in the Book of Genesis,[6] together with the parallel terms Hamites and Japhetites. The terminology is now largely obsolete outside linguistics.[7][8][9] However, in archaeology, the term is sometimes used informally as "a kind of shorthand"

You goddamn cultist, of course it does.

8ch is supposedly ran by a freemason so I'm not exactly surprised by this.

its ran by a cripple in a wheel chair named hot wheels...

>Well-attested myths of the Proto-Indo-Europeans include a myth involving a storm god who slays a multi-headed serpent that dwells in water, a myth about the Sun and Moon riding in chariots across the sky, and a creation story involving two brothers, one of whom sacrifices the other to create the world. The Proto-Indo-Europeans may have believed that the Otherworld was guarded by a watchdog and could only be reached by crossing a river. They also may have believed in a world tree, bearing fruit of immortality, either guarded by or gnawed on by a serpent or dragon, and tended by three goddesses who spun the thread of life.

Okay, now lets observe these pieces bit by bit in Babylon.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadad
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotan
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utu
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enûma_Eliš
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ereshkigal (research persephone if youre retarded)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_of_Gilgamesh
Did they practice child sacrifice like the Bible says?
oi.uchicago.edu/sites/oi.uchicago.edu/files/uploads/shared/docs/nn172.pdf

The Indians are barely even on the fucking edge of indo-european influence. Their religion existed before Indo Europeans even arrived and even then they only adapted a few things. Dyaus didn't even remain from Vedic as it had through Europe.

>mentions tons of gods throughout the bible
"ok"

Scuse me, sorry, improper phrasing on my part. Meant to say the owner.

yes the owner of 8ch is hotwheels kek

You don't know what you're talking about.

Attached: u r a tard.png (598x35, 2K)

Attached: cripplechan compromisedmason.jpg (944x425, 109K)

8/Chan Ebola is where boomer or Q user fags go because 4/Chan caught on fast to his stupid riddles everyone here if they’re supporting everything trump does is larping because they like chaos not because they give a fuck about trump the more hatred trump causes in the world the happier Jow Forums is. Everything is a larp to make people mad
> enjoy your stay

Shills or ignorant, can't tell

Retard.

nah youre just dumb kys

I thought the max ban from that site was 90 days or something.

No you didn't lol
This site is the bastion of stupidity. I love coming here for the humor.

I got banned for raging about the permanent child love thread. 8ch is cancer

>this many shills
Don't give up OP, you're on the right path. Same with the Nazi flag up there. All religions cover the same map, some offer more. The further you go back the more of the truth you'll see.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus
>Sol Invictus ("Unconquered Sun") was the official sun god of the later Roman Empire and a patron of soldiers.
>Since the 12th century[8] there have been speculations that the near-solstice date of 25 December for Christmas was selected because it was the date of the festival of Dies Natalis Solis Invicti.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_paganism
>Germanic paganism refers to the theology and religious practices of the Germanic peoples from the Iron Age until their Christianization during the Medieval period.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Evangelical_Church
>28 churches ... to dissolve their church bodies as independent entities
>many member churches distanced themselves from the increasingly Nazi-controlled Reich Church due to controversies pertaining to its constitution, the nazification of its theology, leadership, incorporation of its Youth organizations into Hitler Jugend

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_in_Nazi_Germany
>The Jewish origins of Jesus and the commemoration of his birth as the Jewish Messiah was troubling for Nazi racial beliefs. Between 1933 and 1945, government officials attempted to remove these aspects of Christmas from civil celebrations and concentrate on the pre-Christian aspects of the festival.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/how-the-nazis-stole-christmas-1846365.html
>Mary and Jesus became the Germanic mother and child, while dozens of Christmas carols, including the famous German hymn "Silent Night", were rewritten with all references to God, Christ and religion expunged.

Christianity hijacked Pagan festivals like Christmas, Hitler reversed that. Zion Anglo didn't like it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winston_Churchill's_October_5th_Speech_to_the_House_of_Commons
>there can never be friendship between the British democracy and the Nazi power, that power which spurns Christian ethics, which cheers its onward course by a barbarous paganism

You spelled tumor wrong

>Why are you even including Ra?
Semitic culture may be an overly broad category, point taken.
>Are you in DENIAL that Ba'al is basically Zeus?
They're both storm gods.

The Romans and especially the Greeks had extensive contact with Semitic peoples, of course. So what?

>The Indians are barely even on the fucking edge of indo-european influence. Their religion existed before Indo Europeans even arrived and even then they only adapted a few things. Dyaus didn't even remain from Vedic as it had through Europe.
I never said otherwise.

I've already told you that "semitic people" is not even a thing. Why do you keep using this word? One can also disprove "semitic language" since the best hypothesis anyone has for the language isolate of Sumerian is Indo European and that Ugarit and Babylonian is mirror identical to Hittite.

Genetic studies of Phoenicians and ancient Hebrews reveals them to be mirror identical GENETICALLY to Greeks. There is no such thing as "semitic." The civilizations of Levantines is related to the civilizations of Europeans.

Get an ancestry result. People have german names and they never seen germany. Doesn't make them german.

>They're both storm gods.
Gross oversimplification of what I'd said.
Let's get really specific since you didn't even bother to research.
>a storm god who slays a multi-headed serpent that dwells in water
>Lotan (Ugaritic: 𐎍𐎚𐎐-ltn, transliterated Lôtān,[1] Litan,[2] or Litānu,[3] meaning "coiled") is a servant of the sea god Yam defeated by the storm god Hadad-Baʿal in the Ugaritic Baal Cycle.[3] possibly with the help or by the hand of his sister ʿAnat.[4] Lotan seems to have been prefigured by the serpent Têmtum represented in Syrian seals of the 18th–16th century BC
>a myth about the Sun and Moon riding in chariots across the sky,
>Utu[a] later worshipped by East Semitic peoples as Shamash,[b] was the ancient Mesopotamian god of the sun, justice, morality, and truth, and the twin brother of the goddess Inanna, He was believed to ride through the heavens in his sun chariot and see all things that happened in the day

>hey also may have believed in a world tree, bearing fruit of immortality
>Theophilus Pinches suggested in 1908 that Eridu was the Sumerian paradise calling it "not the earthly city of that name, but a city conceived as lying also "within the Abyss", containing a tree of life fed by the Euphrates river.[14] Pinches noted "it was represented as a place to which access was forbidden, for 'no man entered its midst', as in the case of the garden of Eden after the fall.

>The egyptian gods are part of a branch from the morning star.
>Kek a branch of the egyptian gods morning star.
>Saturn/the black cube/(chronos)jewnose/kronos/yvhw/the time watcher. Is the one they all worship(who jews worship).
>The trump curse consists of blackmagicians that worship chronos.
>The whitehouse is packted by osiris.
Screen cap this too make some jews shiver.

Mfw you guys shouldn't know this.

Attached: 1037103719371041.jpg (829x1000, 92K)

Saturn, Cronus, El, were not all evil gods in the old mythologies. They weren't the supreme gods either, as Jupiter, Deus Pater, is always paired with an earth goddess, or Terra Mater, and he always ascends over Saturn, where, in the case of Cronus, Zeus releases him to be a king of the dead.

The Jewish cult of Saturn is much different from how it was originally, just the same as the cults of "Moloch" who believe in child sacrifice. The Canaanites didn't actually sacrifice children, but that doesn't stop people from re-enacting what they read in the bible as truth.

The morning star rules them all. All who have fallen bow to him.

Stop mixing mythologies btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Rqjrg_euKI&t=227s

check out this guy's YouTube channel, it's mainly about raw meat/milk is the superfood we need, but there's some side topics like this as well...

Don't listen to the dmg control shill. >Disinfo

Negative.
Deus Pater, Jupiter, rules all. Alongside Magna Mater. The Goddess of Dawn, the Dawn Bringer, could be an allusion to either Venus, Aphrodite, or Aurora or Eos depending on society and people and interpretation, neither of which are male, but both are equally important.

Again ignore him

They are all related.
Get on my level.
In Greek mythology Zeus[1] ([zdeǔ̯s])
In Roman mythology Jupiter (from *Iou-pater or *Ious-pater)[2]
In Historical Vedic religion Dyauṣ Pitār[3]
Dionysus, especially with the Thracians and Sabines
Possibly Dis Pater (although he is more connected with the Greco-Roman Pluto theologically)
Rooted in the related but distinct Indo-European word *deiwos is the Latin word for deity, deus. The Latin word is also continued in English divine, "deity", and the original Germanic word remains visible in "Tuesday" ("Day of Tīwaz") and Old Norse tívar, which may be continued in the toponym Tiveden ("Wood of the Gods", or of Týr).

The Roman god Jupiter is a form of Dyeus.

Norse god Týr
The following names derive from the related *deiwos:

Germanic Tīwaz (known as Týr in Old Norse)
Latin Deus (originally used to address Jupiter, but later adopted as the name of God)
Indo-Aryan deva: Vedic/Puranic deva, Buddhist deva
Iranic daeva, daiva, diw, etc.
Baltic Dievas, deivė (goddess)
Celtic e.g. Gaulish Dēuos, Gaelic dia, Welsh duw
Slavic div (genitive divese; "miracle")
Irish Dagda, from *Dago-deiwos meaning "the good god" or "Shining God"
Possibly the Lusitanian Reve.[4]

Hol up OP. So you say they all stem from Saturn//Kronos//Yvhw, who created Zeus//Azazel//Enki, and that Shiva is Saturn or Satan... So does that make Satan Yvhw??
I always end up reaching a point where the cosmologies are simply incompatible.

>The holohoax
>Muh nazis
>Its all faked and pre-planned
>Ever since ww1 everything has been pre-planned.

Zeus, Azazel, Enki have no relation.
Saturn and Cronus do, but hardly Yahweh.
Yahwehs only attachment to Saturn would be through his identification as El. El being Saturn.
So you could, by virtue of Judean propaganda simply assuming a name to sway people into following him, say Yahweh is Saturn.
And say 'yes' that Yahweh is Satan because of it.
But this is dumb, and pointless, because Lucifer is simply a name to slander dawn goddesses.
Devils is a name to slander Daevus, Deus,
Satan is another name to slander dawn goddesses, without the literal meaning of "lucifer" as "light bringer" but as an "adversary"
Venus goddesses, all of whom have descent into the underworld stories, make the connection pretty simple.