Let's talk about the political implications of the glober hoax

Let's talk about the political implications of the glober hoax.
Why the push for a spherical world? To promote globalism?

Attached: file.png (750x563, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/850hPa/orthographic=-107.25,-93.75,390
youtu.be/VRhgdVrj6kY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missile_Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=IIdhoc0PRr8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MTY1Kje0yLg
youtu.be/cHoO7_nM3vM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the earth was flat I would not have a job
t. cartographer

HOLY FUK !!

Well you have a job now, so there's evidence that you are wrong

begone maple nigger
SAGE

Uh, announcing a sage is against the rules. Watch it there bud

Also globe shill

Not sure I follow user.
The projections one must make to rectify a flat photo to fit the earth's curvature are real. I will, however, objectively listen to your arguments because learning is awesome

>take a picture from low altitude before you can see the "curve"
>trace that
Wow, that's really hard.
People have been making accurate maps for centuries without needing to compensate

Couldn't 'globalism' be perverted into 'diskism' just as quickly?
Before you call me a shill, I wish to learn moar, truly. As a user of science my biggest concern is missing out on discovery

Yeah, but on a disk, the end points are all invariably and forever distance. On a globe, everything is closer and more connected.

So is the disk a closed system? Also, how can the distance be "forever"? There is always a finite amount of earth, yes?

You are greatly unappreciating what cartographers accomplish. I'm not saying I'm right, I'm saying the data works.

Maybe, maybe not. No one's been beyond the Antarctic ring.
It may be that distance is an irrelevant concept there. Like corners on a circle. Just isn't relevant

Instead of promoting Flatulism

Antarctica threads get banned but OP gets to post this faggot nonsense.

Attached: 1518438101831.jpg (3032x2008, 1.67M)

There's just no evidence that a ball world Antarctica is supernatural at all

>to promote globalism?
No, to promote basic geometry and physics.
How about this: I will convert to a flat earth believer, no questions asked, if you can provide a complete replacement for modern astronomy and physics that fits in your flat earth model. Until then the evidence is against you, and while I highly encourage you to question science, this is just autistic.

What about the dominant weather patterns?
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/850hPa/orthographic=-107.25,-93.75,390

Attached: 5E454EC0-8AE5-4E79-9C25-AA30D6D92DFF.jpg (1242x1974, 1.99M)

So how does the fact that the stars spin in opposite directions northern vs. southern hemisphere work out on the flat earth model?

Secondary heavenly disks

>Why the push for a spherical world? To promote globalism?
LARP THREAD GTFO ASSHOLE

and stay there

I just figured out the argument to permanently dismantle the flat earth meme. What about other planets? You can see that they are round. Flat earthers btfo

wandering stars m8, look it up, "old school" stuff, basic shit etc.

even Newton knew that Faeries live in and control the moon, shape up n00bs

Attached: feh.png (631x542, 353K)

oh also
hint: earth isn't a wandering star. it is a plane. not a planet.
those wandering stars aren't planes or plaents, they are wandering stars.

no such thing as a "planet" in your modern brainwashed understanding.

earth is unique. the wandering stars aren't like earth and you cannot "travel" to them.
what you think you know is a lie.

Attached: fehh.jpg (1133x1600, 632K)

>buy a fucking good telescope and point it at mars. you will see something amazing your flat brain my just burst.

A red smudge? Golly!

okay why are there different colored stars? Shouldn't they all just be blue?
Explain this if you dare.

youtu.be/VRhgdVrj6kY

>Shouldn't they all just be blue?
Why?

okay, then why are there different colored stars answer the fucking question.

>if you can provide a complete replacement for modern astronomy and physics that fits in your flat earth model
this and only this.
once flatdickers provide a working model that predicts accurately the tides, moon phases, eclipses and every other astrological event we can calculate then i too will also squash the globe.

You're asking me to explain why colour exists?

Why is the moon round?

World is a concave sphere

oi you fucking retarded leaf.
WHY
DO
THE
STARS as in the tiny pricks in your theoretical "ceiling"
HAVE
DIFFERENT
COLORS
AS in Blue, white, yellow, orange, red.
If they are NOT gigantic fusion reactions with there own black body radiation in infrared.
why would they not just be blue or white?
Why would GOD waste his time making stars different colors.

Why are some gemstones red or blue?
Why would God waste his time making things of different colours, right?

There is absolutely no reason to lie about the earth being a sphere, no governments benefit from this.

Honestly, flat earth idiots are the most fucksticked shills i've ever met on Earth!!!
If the earth were flat, the sun would shine on the entire world at the same time.
Try that with a round table and a flashlight and tell me how it would be possible to make it absolutely dark in some regions, while others have bright sunlight.
Also, the sun wanders from east to west. in OP's pic that would mean it's going a round route relatively near the center of the disc. Not possible to get a dark night with such a pattern of movement.

Why indeed.

Attached: 1497188846447.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Okay you're too stupid to talk to and are flailing around mentally. shut the fuck up and piss off.
You have not once attempted to answer A god damned thing.

Best thread on Jow Forums, ever.

That's assuming light from the sun works the same as light from a lightbulb

You are really mad. Try to calm down and then come back when you're rational.

Can you imagine if flat earth was true. The scientific community that has such a high opinion of themselves would have to come out and say yes we were fucking idiots.

I am not mad. I am exasperated you retard. You just like to avoid answering questions.
Care to dare explain any of your wipsy headed thoughts or will you just endlessly dance around everything as if you don't need to explain anything?

The flashlight exempel was more to your favor but stupid as you seem to be, you totally ignore that a normal flashlight finnels or directs the light, which makes it easier to not spread the light emitted by the flashlight into every direction. But the sun does, because it is a bright shining ball.
With a freely hanging light bulb, this experiment would show even more that your are in absolute denial of physical laws

Nah, you're just a lying piece of shit

Why wouldn't woke flatfags be concerned about the circlists? Don't they still exists and still want to dominate the entire disc?

fuckin' maps, how do they work?

Attached: 1515064022196.jpg (1900x1902, 636K)

You seriously bring a 'god' argument? user, if one wishes to have real debate, one cannot bring up the omnipotent card

But they always come out and say, "yes were fucking idiots, we were wrong" that's how science works user, we were wrong about Martian water fluctuating with the stations, we were wrong about gravitational waves, one of the greatest examples in biology was that we were wrong about sunlight needed for life, we were wrong about As-based life, and now we might come out and say we were wrong about nuclear fusion fueling the sun and that the universe might actually be electric, etc. There literally is no reason for us to hide it

buh? zuh? fuh?

Attached: 1515063894277.jpg (4960x3575, 3.73M)

>get ~12" telescope
>point towards Jupiter
>observe that it's a fucking sphere
>orbited by a bunch of smaller spheres
>That you could theoretically observe orbiting the bigger sphere in real time
I hope this is a troll thread.

Attached: Francesca, Son of Trigger.png (656x620, 32K)

Tell that to guy I replied to, who brought it up first

Fuck off shill

Oh, they have holographic telescopes that project 3D images now?

*toot toot* all aboard!!!1

Attached: 1515055896481.gif (636x357, 2.86M)

I really wanna put a flat earther idiot and a hollow earth fuckstick into one prison cell with a set of knifes and axes, throw away the key and see what happens via CCD cam.
I would upload it to live leaks or gore.com. I guess jewtube would censor the outcome of this experiment.

Could you repeat that auf Deutsch, ballcuck?

Or these crazy things???

Attached: 18301847_10209797395387973_5167585621855711915_n.jpg (654x960, 95K)

shill?
Kys
I want to understand things but this fuckstick won't tell me shit.

holy fuck STOP POSTING THIS SHIT

NOT POLITICS

well done, maybe jupiter is a sphere with "moons".
why do you assume earf is the same? because we have a "moon"?
these are just words and you need to understand how they can trick you.

Attached: 1515056422900.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

How do flat earthers explain rainbows? It would just be a straight line if the earth was flat, dumbasses.

Sieg Heil Arschloch!!!
I guess i found a merrifag Hollow earth canditate here.
Who provides the prison cell?
I promise, i throw the key and provide the weapons.

it is political and this isn't your little plebbit hugbox where everything has to be prefectly categorised.
topics bleed over into other fora, fucking deal with it

Attached: gnfos.webm (718x404, 2.15M)

It is well known the planets are spheres, but the Earth is a disc. The planets are tiny spheres above it, very close to us, like couple hundred miles.

Flat earth idea is the stupidest shit ever conceived. The whole model logically doesn't work. Especially based on what we can observe. Get out of the basement you retards.

>Laws of gravity completely consistent for every observable astronomical body
>but not earth

Attached: 1449807852865.png (285x308, 131K)

yes, thank you uncle bulgaria. best womble.
"wandering stars" as i said earlier.

Attached: 1515066060176.jpg (2269x1710, 183K)

3Rd dimension is Earth being disk shaped the fourth dimension is space once you go past our atmosphere/veil

electromagnetic universe, inventor of gravity believed in faeries controlling the moon (see: ) and...

*whispers* he was right. but not about gravity lol

Attached: 1515073245978.jpg (500x423, 136K)

Nice camera work m8, pretty impressive for 1969

THIS IS NOT A FLAT PLANET YOU GODDAMN OXYGEN THIEF

>Because of the projection of a spherical surface onto a flat surface, some changes occur: North America is now much farther from Asia, as there is no polar route. Furthermore, launching an artificial satellite into orbit becomes impossible, and chemical-fuelled ICBMs are no longer capable of reaching other continents. The gravitational attraction in the near field of an Alderson disk does not drop away according to the inverse-square law but is approximately constant and perpendicular to the disk, so missile trajectories become parabolic rather than segments of elliptical orbits. Thus, both the strategic bomber and ICBM "legs" of the nuclear triad are no longer feasible so nuclear deterrence breaks down, and the Soviet Union takes advantage of this to conquer much of Western Europe. The deterrent role is taken over by long-range nuclear-powered cruise missiles.

Attached: itsscience_adeptus_mechanicus.jpg (235x156, 10K)

pro as shit but ur missing a detail, spaec/4D is only accessible after death.
some can merge in and out of the two but maybe not fully, i dunno. im not a wizard

but spaceshits and rockets? lmao no.
just no.

it's a "spiritual" thing.

Attached: 1515056573309.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

cheers m8, peep my new film 2001.
p. sick but unrelated, natch

Attached: 1515058645713.webm (884x552, 2.78M)

the biggest for me is that there are potentially undiscovered lands, and resources that the elites are hiding from us

There could be other people and cultures as well, perhaps the true Aryans live somewhere on the outer rims, forced out by (((them))) in ancient wars

Attached: 1513053359626.jpg (1200x965, 123K)

The flat earth and hollow earth stuff just got invented by the jews to lead lower IQ'd people who search the truth on a dead end lane wasting years of their lifetime to make their own "research" by watching videos made by jewish shills.

>when you believe the X-Files was a documentary

Attached: 1283697151304.jpg (578x354, 16K)

>current year
>doesn't know how lunar albedo reflects light from multiple angles
>doesn't know that electromagnetism and gravity are just two parts of a yet-to-be-discovered, overarching mathematical model governing the behavior of all particles, real and virtual.

Attached: 1469953062155.png (1600x1152, 561K)

Notice in every fucking iss video the actornauts have this stupid grin on their faces

It fucking was
youtube.com/watch?v=IIdhoc0PRr8
they did an episode about government planning WTC attacks with remotely hijacked planes which aired just before the real attacks

Attached: 1250512158660.gif (170x162, 188K)

>current year

"how to skip a worthless opinion immediately 101"

Attached: 1523672932578.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>please to see ur loicense for that reaction pic then.

>>Laws of gravity

I love gravity! (((They ))) even made a movie called Gravity!!!

The atmosphere consists of GASES. Space is a VACUUM. Thus, "GRAVITY" supposedly does some really amazing things. It allegedly attaches GAS to the spinning ball, ignoring the vacuum of space, while holding the atmosphere to its rotating surface in a Velcro-like fashion, which allows massively heavy rain clouds to float and tiny bugs and pollen to freely fly through the air...as it bends water 8 inches per mile squared and keeps everything else from flying out into space. That's some pretty wild, magical stuff right there when you really think about it. Good thing some occultist dude who got conked in the head in 1666

Attached: 1494696156004.jpg (1000x600, 126K)

at face value it's at best a pretend smile but when you look at them - and i mean really look - you can sense the hidden, utter and absolute RAGE behind their eyes.
it's fucking wierd. beings filled with utter hate and contempt. but why.

to me they look utterly fucking consumed by RAGE and the fake smiles make it even worse.
fucked up shit

Attached: 1525524927535.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

SHIT i know i have it somewhere here u go

Attached: 1523292756656.gif (633x600, 176K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MTY1Kje0yLg

>what are lenses, for 1st world education, alex

it was displayed right in your face, not just a black sun
look again...

Attached: 8db9f8d49f07e4c8765101e566127e8b--vril-society-swastika.jpg (282x283, 18K)

Attached: You Are The Reason Pop Tarts Have Instructions.jpg (960x865, 56K)

>the push for a spherical world
The world is not flat you thick cunt. Fact.

Attached: 102A5842-2FF7-4731-936E-7D212B198034.jpg (361x593, 122K)

youtu.be/cHoO7_nM3vM

Attached: 4de5117e45c96fee72fd8961a82e3cbc.jpg (1280x1002, 492K)

>implying the moon doesn't distort the atmosphere in exactly the same way it distorts the oceans
>implying the rise and fall in tides are evidence that the atmosphere should be blown off by gravitational interference
>implying volcanoes and nuclear explosions don't blow off parts of the atmosphere, allowing us to study the how gasses interact in microgravity
>implying that gasses "stick" to the earth instead of forming density based strata in the atmosphere
>implying that rain clouds flying has anything to do with weight instead of density
>implying the number of the beast isn't 616

Attached: 1462340836243.png (303x287, 157K)

>(you)

Attached: 12A2064C-C049-448F-BD11-FED19499C5BB.jpg (493x430, 50K)

For the picture: the closer you are to Earth, the less of it you can see, and vise versa. This is literally basic perspective you utter brainlet.

They don't want us to know what happens on the other side of the world. Some people think Hitler was actually given that side since WWII was a bloody stalemate. That's why the UN guards the ice wall (Antarctica)

The only people who would actually consider the world to be flat seriously are mudslimes who are deprived of their entire lives by that fucked up bumper book of fairy tales. And you might forgive them for not knowing, for that reason.

Attached: 34AB8190-8C82-4458-B45A-37AD120972B9.jpg (308x185, 26K)

>Because of the projection of a spherical surface onto a flat surface, some changes occur: North America is now much farther from Asia, as there is no polar route. Furthermore, launching an artificial satellite into orbit becomes impossible, and chemical-fuelled ICBMs are no longer capable of reaching other continents. The gravitational attraction in the near field of an Alderson disk does not drop away according to the inverse-square law but is approximately constant and perpendicular to the disk, so missile trajectories become parabolic rather than segments of elliptical orbits. Thus, both the strategic bomber and ICBM "legs" of the nuclear triad are no longer feasible so nuclear deterrence breaks down, and the Soviet Union takes advantage of this to conquer much of Western Europe. The deterrent role is taken over by long-range nuclear-powered cruise missiles.