Reminder that yellow fever is disgusting and yellow mongrels can fuck off and hang themselves

>Theres nothing wrong with race mixing
Pic related

Attached: mongolian_spot.jpg (400x303, 34K)

Almost the entire mestizo (mixed Spanish-Indian) population of Mexico have the Mongolian spot.[19] A study performed in hospitals of Mexico City reported that on average 51.8% of Mexican newborns presented the Mongolian spot while it was absent on 48.2% of the analyzed babies

yellow fever is fucking disgusting.

Mongolian blue spots are disgusting lol.

People that support yellow fever couldn't get a White woman, or didn't leave their stupid city to find a country girl.

Exactly all mongrel yellows should be stabbed to death. This fucking shit makes me wanna puke,

come home white man

Attached: 1521359473628.jpg (691x1024, 197K)

Gross! Ill think twice before mixing with a chink.

Polacks should follow this example.Never fucking mix

EVER

I fucking hate these mongrels.

Kill it with fire.

Oh look an anti race mixing thread. Polacks are kikes so ofc none of them will disagree with race mixing. Regardless of the consequences.

they think they can compete ??

>kek

Attached: 1521758895048.png (978x1252, 1.46M)

A FUCKING LEAF

>luk at me, ay-mu de germany nao
>*giggles in korean*

This shit is fucking disgusting. Proof that white and yellows should never fucking mix ever.

I'm black and have a Mongolian spot

Attached: 1473038350007.jpg (250x250, 7K)

come home johnny

Attached: R-3666-1473487793-7004.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 90K)

Its probably a bruise from where ur fatass nigger sheeboon mom would sit on u.

Where is that on?

A pair of breasts? A butt? A forehead?

Looks like its on the mongrels ass

Fuck seeing this shit pisses me off. Why dont u fucking kill urself u ignorant racist loser.

blue person spotted

It’s probably a bruise from when your nigger sow momma’s convict fuck buddy for the week would kick you for interrupting their crack smoking.

> posts a disgusting whore

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish.

nice flag yung jew

Me too, is it just me that gets extremely disgusted by seeing interracial couples, black men with white women or asian women with white men?
Shit makes me want to throw up. It is really disgusting. The kids are also deformed usually. I feel bad for them their parents created them.

You sound like an assblasted roastie reject.

Although isnt it normal from an evolutionary perspective? Srsly, Asian skin is like yellowish tinted, it is like alien skin or something, disgusts me kind of...
I think most people judge interracial couples. Usually a white man with an asian female is a loser faggot, similarly to white women who date niggers which are loser roasties.

Nah I have a gf bro. Just think interracial dating is kind of disgusting, always thought that since I was a child and saw other races. Just a primal feeling of disgust.

> t. Muhammad al Childfukar

U r right my man. Most of lower class shit out half breed kids its fucking disgusting.

am i the only one around here who finds asian girls weird. their skin texture is too foreign to me

Why does OP reply to himself.

Same, like yellowish or something. They call them the insectoid race, that's also the feeling I get from them. Creep me out. Niggers smell, skin etc. creep me out too though.

its time to take the /yellowpill/ pol....

Attached: 1511582808496.jpg (998x750, 97K)

Attached: 1515250889481.jpg (1200x900, 323K)

I have no idea what this is. What am I looking at here?

Attached: 1523300594633.jpg (1564x1562, 1.62M)

I see 6 insects in one pic. All the same, identical, big ears, creepy insect eyes... I think Asians are like an alien race or something

this is what a hapa daughter looks like

Attached: 1511930281976.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

Why don't niggers date these? Why do you want us to date them?

Yup ive never found them attractive there slant eye and skin make me fucking sick. Imo we need to ship these half breed yellows scum off to remote island and let them fucking commit suicide these worthless dont deserve life.

Never knew Mongolian spots existed. What races get them?

no, that is what an asian looks like. i will never understand why someone wants a digusting mutt baby instead of a white baby who looks human, if you are white and do this you really are a goy worshipping bing bing wahoo. its just so fucking sad just kys instead ffs have some dignity. disgusting subhuman insect vermin.

Its so fucked how they all look so godamn similar, then they all go out and get the exact same nose job and chin work and end up looking almost identical. Wtf is wrong with women.

>tfw no qt hapa daughter that you can pimp out to the k-pop record industry

Attached: jeonsomi1.webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

This is not significant enough to be race mixing. Boreans are already a single race.

and this

Attached: 1505087977981.webm (608x1080, 2.95M)

They are trying to imitate our phenotype with all those different hair colors.
But they only have literally one. All look the same.

Attached: whitediv.jpg (480x400, 54K)

>dyeing hair to blonde
Why do brunette women feel inferior to blondes?

Thank you for the reminder for those less thoughtful. Fuck I hate chinks and poos.

as if you would have any chance, the chink only stir fries dogs like you

>dat anterior pelvic tilt
gurl should do some planks to fix that spine and squats to make that butt bigger.

Whit women are horrible and full blown whores so I have to take a qt korean or viet woman since I want to have kids one day.

beautiful hapa people. superior hapa race.

Attached: eurasian.jpg (1792x1267, 350K)

>stabbed to death
might take a while with only your plastic spork license, Nigel

Lmao faggot

middle row, third from the left looks british/irish

primal feeling of disgust.
> you're not supposed to post your real surname here, its an user board.

They are trying to imitate our white diversity, because they are all insects and look the same.

Attached: chineseclass.jpg (4184x2789, 3.94M)

Ah fuck off better to be with a qt traditional asian chick that will love you than a whorish white woman who think she is entitled to get the world.

un-ironic swede post
>have you looked in a mirror, sven-tard?
that's Khan rape dna staring you back

What is this? Did they separate from monkeys more recently or something?

Attached: 1525906398058.jpg (1200x2815, 1.18M)

Oh yes, it's because they can't get a white woman. Keep telling yourself that.

There are even rich hot actors who get Asian wives, sorry kid but many men like Asian women.

Attached: josh--a.jpg (546x700, 135K)

Wrong.
Mongolians can be blonde and red haired. Also, they can have light colored eyes.

Attached: 3243243423242343243242353425.jpg (397x460, 38K)

That looks like a fucking boy, of course they destroy that boy girl in looks.

they're qt. good for them and their future ASIAN husbands.

>UN meme fag is actual chink in Canada
Incel virgins pretend to honor racial purity by fapping jap 2-d only in white gym socks

Here is your Asian qt. Before and after surgery. They usually look like in the school photo I linked, then they have the surgeries to look more white, color their hair etc, everything to imitate our traits and become "qt's". LOL

Attached: qt.jpg (500x356, 31K)

of course. ill just be fucking them not marrying them

Attached: 1523849592830.jpg (1500x1330, 1.17M)

These are not mongolians you idiot. They are Uzbek. A mixed race between white Russians and Asian.
They are literally Hapa's.

>biosluts think they can compete

Attached: qt robutt.jpg (1920x1080, 54K)

What?
>implying only asian women use plastic surgery
With that being said I like qt viet girls not that much korean ones.

Eye colour is polygenetic, those darker colours like green and brown are only a result of white people mixing. Nice try it trying to take credit for them. White people also can't naturally have brown or black hair, this is also a result of mixing.

Also red and blondish hair mutations does exist in a non Caucasian people. It exists in Melanesian people, and the genetic mutation which makes their hair like that is different to the mutation which Caucasian people have. Sorry.

Attached: 1523269866855.jpg (585x700, 81K)

WTF am I looking at? Dry vag?

I'll take 2 or 4...how about 2 and 4...thanks...

Attached: mongs.jpg (743x1024, 131K)

None of them look British you tard, they are northern Mongols mixed with Russian Slavs.

No proper western Europeans looks anything like those people. You clearly don't know what you are looking at.

WHY SHE LOOK LIKE THE IRIDOCYCLITIS KID

Attached: more mongs.jpg (1030x772, 195K)

Nicolas Cage was already a Mongolian-looking fuck though.

Attached: 1524510005286.jpg (300x289, 24K)

Someone redpill me on these things

They look happy why the hate?

Attached: 1520625787197.jpg (491x491, 73K)

LOOOL. That dude is like a solid 9/10. The woman looks like a 3/10 max.
Fail, jesus christ it is so embarassing to see losers with chink wives, they always think they will end up with a model surgerized one. Instead they end up with an ugly insect from the sewer. Hahah can't wait til this meme will stop, such an ugly fashion, kind of like mullets in the 80's.

Attached: 1519175363014.jpg (416x572, 38K)

why do they all have the same face lel

the best genetics gooks have is around their midsection, they should show it off more instead of trying to be white girls

Attached: 1519175363018.jpg (235x300, 15K)

Attached: 1521327226266.jpg (1000x1053, 383K)

Its obvious the kid is sick so again no argument just base emotion.Are you by chance a woman?

Attached: 1523885098998.jpg (800x800, 122K)

same doc. it's not funny anymore

That's not true though... I have dark hazel green eyes and my DNA test is 100% European. I suspect you are a triggered insect hiding behind aussie flag

why do you hate yourself so, Canadian chink?