Suicide

Tried killing myself today, but ultimately didn't do it
Have you had any experience with depression or suicidal thoughts?

Oh and get the fuck outta here with the selfdiagnosed tumblr kind of "depression"

Attached: soocood.jpg (468x279, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-australia-kangaroos/carrot-addicted-kangaroos-hopping-mad-at-tourists-idUSKBN1I40WN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah i got sectioned the next day

unsubscribed

me too

>tried
>didnt do it
well which is it?

i think im starting to get depression again :(

Well i had the knife and everything ready but i was interrupted by a relative, so i didn't do it
i know that im a fucking pussy

You trying to suicide by wrist cutting?

Death wont save you from the blood refineries, kraut. The eternal ango will get whats his.

yea wanted to cut it lengthwise in a bath tub of warm water

Doesnt germany have good gibsmedats for mentally ill people? Why not get some help, the gov probably covers it.

>>Jow Forums

i mean, i guess ? im already in therapy but it doesnt really help. Its just puting off whats going to happen anyway

That's a shitty way to do it

I mean i would shoot myself in the head but here in Germany its not that easy to get a gun

yes daily

Eventually you're going to die anyway just like everyone else so why don't you just use this chance that you were given out of millions of sperm cells to live out those years you have left to the fullest?

was a drug addict who didnt care about dying when i was 17 and 18.

idk i realized that if all I need to be happy is vidya games, some conversation with like minded people etc. Then all i gotta do is work a decent job and save my money.

life might never get to a point where you're fully satisfied but you can always try your best to at least make sure you're striving to make tomorrow feel a little bit better.

but who knows right, maybe i'm just naive and the world will collapse and all i've worked for will have been a waste.

I do think about suicide a lot. It’s destroyed my life because I can’t get rid of that thought. “Why don’t you just kill yourself instead?” I’ve held a knife up to my throat and dared myself to do it. I wasn’t strong enough. Oddly, the thing that’s kept me from doing it more than anything is my dogs. Thinking about them waiting so excitedly for me to come home, not understanding why I never did, it makes my heart ache. They’re getting old, though. I wonder what’ll happen to me after they’re gone.

Is this a repost?

Hang in there my man.

Thanks

went to bed with a single loaded 30-30 winchester because I was butt-hurt that I broke up with some bitch at the time. luckily I was black out drunk at the time and passed out. It was really awkward the next couple of days trying to return my father's gun.
>alcohol saved my life...aint that some shit?

Why not become addicted to drugs before dying?

have had. thought about doing it but never really got that close. got on some pills which helped alot. gradually got off them and im in a good spot now.
i believe in you user, you can turn it around

almost everyone who tries to kill themselves and then fails, like jumping off a bridge and living or shooting themselves in the head and living, says they regret it. if you're at the point of killing yourself you don't have much to lose, you might as well try some other shit that maybe you never though of to make yourself alright with living. go try and fuck a chick at a bar or something. go off road racing. just seems like a waste to me to kill yourself before trying some shit

Attached: luigi.jpg (454x382, 20K)

When I was 16 I tried hanging myself with an extension cord in the forest but the branch snapped. I tried another branch and that one snapped too, I see it like some force knew it wasn’t my time and wouldn’t let me die yet.

>inb4 fatty, me in pic

Attached: DEA1D9BE-6F6E-483E-978F-ED501D355DCF.jpg (722x1280, 130K)

the absolute state of Canadian trees

once i was blacked out on xanax and booze and tried to jump into traffic.... weird and random.... then about a week ago i got hit by a car while blacked out drunk..... fucking thinking i might have done it on purpose..... on accident..... im a veteran and i struggle with suicidal thoughts but never tried to go through with them when conscious.....

reuters.com/article/us-australia-kangaroos/carrot-addicted-kangaroos-hopping-mad-at-tourists-idUSKBN1I40WN

The ABSOLUTE STATE of aussicunt wildlife.

Did you fight in Iraq?

Do you need help?

No i was USMC infantry when the Marines were going into Afghanistan really heavy again (2007), but i got lucky only went on a non combat deployment... dont want to think about how fucked up id be if i was in some heavy shit.....

6 days ago i woke up in the er with broken ass left tibia and a shitload of bruises and abrasions, they got me into surgery the next day.... i dont think i tried to kill myself because i probably would have said something while blacked out to the ems cops or doctors.. posted up in a shit ton of pain at the moment but im alive so fuck it

Fuck those towelheads amirite.

say what you will about em but they are hardcore when it comes to fighting a war... not that i know personally. i been to some middle eastern countries that were peaceful (Jordan, Kuwait, Dubai, Bahrain) i think most Muslims just want to live their lives.... I dunno what them Taliban are up to lol...

I've been there, recently struggled with my lowest point where I came to terms with how I felt about my life. I felt I understood why someone would want to take their own life and I understood how that can be an exit for some.

Im a few weeks into my meds and they've been doing wonders. I hope you can find the help you need user.

Attached: 1518944670333.jpg (1280x1739, 1.08M)

fatty

One suicide attempt in 2005 by slitting my wrists. I did pass out, but woke up in a hospital bed after being found by my father.

Yo thanks guys for sharing ur stories and experiences

i know shit isnt just going to change by doing nothing and a small conversation cant cure anything but i think im going to wait a bit see how things evolve

maybe i will try out some new things but maybe ill just kill myself next month

seeing that other people struggle with the same problems as me makes me feel less lonely

i think im just going to continue therapy and try out new shit, maybe its going to get better...

...maybe not

depressed first worlders talking about suicide again

Attached: 0hQyd5L.gif (420x315, 489K)

Don't make it as a fucking project, ok?

Attached: tumblr_ow4xtaV72K1rxlf0fo1_500.gif (500x281, 713K)

Nobody’s immune to it, pal, and the “first world” really isn’t what it used to be.

ayy my man if you need some faggot to talk to tell me