You know why you faggots have a spastic fit every time you see an American flag and say "56%"?

You know why you faggots have a spastic fit every time you see an American flag and say "56%"?

Americans sought only to be a nation independent of their British overlords.

They destroyed the tyranny and became a democratic nation.

They unified a whole continent, and rose as a world authority.

They achieved all this in less than 200 years.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1280x674, 29K)

The Americans represent everything the germans wish they were

the funniest thing about it is that americans were never aiming towards becoming a world super power

Fuck off

nerd

Thank you for calling us overlords

Attached: 1521301254920.jpg (300x300, 15K)

nerd

stop

writing

this

please

stop

Attached: 1525338329500.png (433x551, 92K)

No you think of funny things

nerd

What whole continent did we unify again? I must have been asleep in that part of class.

The Americas

we even unified germany, but even then they had to ruin their country.

np bby

>Men! I have summoned you on account of an issue of utmost urgency. You are all very well aware of the situation at hand so i shall not delay you long. I will be very blunt: i need to make poopoo quick

Attached: 1494904991472.jpg (1013x421, 108K)

Uh the Americas aren't unified now...

Honestly, not that I really mind, but we pretty much did just chimp out over what were more or less reasonable requests to behave as fiscally responsible citizens. The tax regime of the American government today is infinitely more tyrannical than anything that served as proximate cause for the revolution.

american larping is so fucking embarrassing

Get annexed by Indonesia, you Southern Cross-looking-at motherfucker.

this tru

Best country 100000/10

Attached: 71dcc05c35640e4ad2f37a1d31fbde96006880528e2d476974468fa26d34973f.1h6pml9s41usw44sgoks844o0.ejcuplo1l (800x648, 118K)

>whole continent
?

based and redpilled flandre man

good post

Well the initial goals of the revolution definitely aren't around today, but when are they ever. You wouldn't be the world superpower if the world wars hadn't happened and Russia didn't fuck up though, so I wouldn't put that entirely on you.

Yeah, a has been nation like yours needs it, I'm sure. Hopefully Generation Identity can save your asses before it becomes Pakistan 2.0

The goals of the revolution weren't very admirable in the first place, in my opinion. Although I don't think much could have prevented us from obtaining paramountcy for at least a century or so at some point regardless of what happened. We've basically been playing geopolitics with cheatcodes turned on over here since about the time of the Monroe Doctrine.

You had industrial power I give you that but the English and the French also had about half the entire world between them.

the goals of the revolution were angry english colonists telling the english crown to fuck off. Taxes were just used as an excuse sometime after all the fighting began, and then used all the killing as another excuse to resist and fight.

If the english crown actually gave their forces and officer's advice more attention/concern, the crown would have squashed that shit very quickly. Instead they acted like they could just skirmish here and there, and come back later to reconquer. 1812 suffered the same half assed attempt because the english (and canadians) never capitalized on key victories.

The invasion form the north was a fucking failure aswell. The French and the Spanish kinda fucked it though.

Industrial power, yes. But also vast quantities of untapped resources which had never known exploitation by a true civilization before. An unusually bountiful distribution of freshwater. The Mississippi-Missouri navigable river system which enabled dependable long-distance internal trade and communication well before the age of rails. An improbable proliferation of deep-water harbors on our coasts, the mere possession of which essentially guaranteed us a leading role in international trade.

After 1803, the absence of any serious foreign threat in the Western hemisphere outside of Britain, was usually preoccupied elsewhere and most often just found itself going about defensive damage control in response to our own imperialistic aims in North America (although nice job in 1812 and in keeping B.C. out of American hands; I still can't entirely wrap my head around how we managed to fuck up so badly on the latter issue).

The list goes on longer than could be contained in a Jow Forums discussion, obviously, but suffice to say, we lucked out big time geographically in a lot of ways. Like the old Chancellor said, "God has a special providence for fools, drunkards, and the United States of America."

Oil was a major one. We had a lot of oil in the British parts of the middle east but failed to exploit in time, the vast resources of south east Asia and Africa would've guaranteed at least a parallel with the US, as well as trade favouring the empire bringing massive fortune, but war in the continent was pretty much guaranteed by the 1900s. Too many big power too close together, was bound to bankrupt the empires.

pilled and redbased