America has no cultu-

America has no cultu-
.....whoa

Attached: Washington_Montage_2016.png (1000x1400, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQfOmrwrQvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

woah dude those buildings must be at least a hundred years old

Why do you have to steal European architecture?

Just stick to your McDonald's buildings, MUTT!

Attached: 0b5.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

Attached: upton-fig-1.jpg (500x751, 138K)

Without fail.

Attached: 2172963.jpg (780x492, 66K)

......whoa

Attached: Jefferson_Memorial_with_Declaration_preamble.jpg (1944x2592, 2.55M)

I wonder who built them

Do you know where Americans came from

wow they made buildings decades, if not centuries, ago
nice

>we build European architecture because we are European

Attached: Nottoway_Plantation.jpg (1200x803, 291K)

These gay white buildings with these clichéd Greek columns. Like from a superhero TV show for first graders. *Cringe*

American culture is 50% negrofied, 50% judarized.
And Washington, DC was planned by a Frenchman. You know, these people who made the Statue of Liberty and you asked a Jew to write a gay little poem on it.

You realize building a building in a historic architectural style doesn't actually make it historic right? A neo-gothic cathedral built ~100 years ago isn't very impressive, a Classical Greeco/Roman temple facade built ~100 years ago isn't that impressive, an Egyptian obelisk built ~100 years ago isn't that impressive.

Historical monuments are impressive because they're actually historic and were built with 'primitive' tools.

.....whoa, jealous much?

Attached: images (29).jpg (267x189, 8K)

look at how hard europeans will try to make sure Americans never have positive feelings about themselves
these people are no different from the jews telling us there's no such thing as an American

Such culture

Attached: SHART.png (600x530, 616K)

cheap facsimiles of real culture, embodies the ethos of the entire country.

Europeans want us to be nonwhite just as much as jews do

>Durrrrr huurrrrr durrrrr

Couple years old pic related.

Attached: 1WTC_Credit-Michael-Mahesh-PANYNJ-1024x671.jpg (1024x671, 86K)

Chicago much more impressive than these ripoffs.

Burger land billionaires in the 1900s bought and shipped over brick by brick, a bunch of old landmarks in Europe.
This is the old London bridge, currently in Arizona.

Attached: 1280px-London_Bridge,_Lake_Havasu_City,_Arizona_(3227888290).jpg (1280x960, 212K)

We have no science either.
Pic is OC from a roadtrip.

Attached: 6FB74F6B-80B3-43AF-B617-5A1B73AB651F.jpg (3264x2448, 1.53M)

My point isn't that America doesn't have culture, you certainly do, nor that you don't have historical buildings.
Just that the examples in OPs post are idiotic, because they simply aren't historical nor impressive. I could go out and buy timber, build a A-frame wattle and daub house right now, that looks identical to one built down the road from me ~450 years ago. That doesn't make my "feat" impressive.

Americans should take pride in their old and unique architecture, not cheap knockoffs.

>l.. look at this building we copies from eurpoe, this means we are european and have culture... right?

>l... look at this english village china copied from england, this means the chinese are english and western... right?

Attached: China Thames Town replica british village rsz-765320.jpg (1600x1200, 1.11M)

Antebellum aesthetic a best.

American culture is so ubiquitous that people don't even realize it's there, and thus assert that no such culture exists. Same with white culture.

Funny story, the mutt who bought London bridge thought he was buying tower bridge and had a chimpout when he realised he was a retard.

Attached: R11641_image1.jpg (800x533, 71K)

Top left looks like a rip off of the kelvin Hall art gallery in Glasgow.

pretty sure that's supposed to be a German town

Obviously the US has culture. And a lot of it. Which they are spreading worldwide thanks to Holywood etc.

Examples:
>Blackfacing white characters for MUH DIVERSITY.
>Feminisation of literally every aspect of culture.
>Faggot rights.
>Nigger gangsta "culture".
>Single motherhood.
>Complete jew dick sucking.

>tools and cranes are new
Everything is impressive.

>what the fuck grug did you start that fire with two sticks and a bit of string? That's hardly impressive. Back in my day we only harvest fire from trees struck by lightning, indeed it was a rare and joyous occasion, not this cheap shit we have now!

That's Roman culture... something most of you have no connection with in any sense of the word

>Thames town

2bh anything outside of Washington DC, New York, and Chicago is endless sprawling human farm suburban shit with cookie cutter strip mall outlets, housing projects, retail stores and fast food restaurants.

It is true, the United States has no culture.

Good for you

Attached: 27d51a2ec6ee3c0a340584e9ba6d79e7.jpg (385x672, 24K)

There are fake german towns in Asia as well but I'm pretty sure that one is suppose to be British, it looks distinctly Tudor and Georgian/Victorian.

>Bought a beautiful classical bridge and placed it in the desert right next to strip malls and fast food, perfect example of America sense of culture.

Attached: LakeHavasuCity.jpg (1920x1280, 851K)

The American city starter pack

Attached: sprawl.png (960x520, 814K)

You forgot multiple gas stations and excessive parking space

>glass and steel
>disgust.jpg

And every country that allows that garbage to step inside is doomed to become a wasteland of faggotry and retardation.
But muh North Korea, USSR and Iran are evil for doing so.

lol is there anything older in buttfuck island?

Isnt this more of an argument against yourself? American culture had to wait on you to get started.

*sharts with pride*

Attached: mcdonald_0.jpg (955x500, 326K)

Slaves, that's all made of cotton.

West Africa

True, also:
>wide roads with hardly any cars

>bus stop dangerously placed on the edge of the highway because no one cares about public transport

>billboards everywhere

and depending on demographic area:
>McDonald's/Wal-Mart for poor white areas
>Taco Bell/KFC for poor brown/black areas
>Target/Starbucks for middle class white areas

>have rich history and the grand architecture to prove it dating back millennia
>literally hand it and your daughters over to inbred Pakis

I feel so sorry for you. We were always doomed to be the retarded mongrels we are now, but you had a choice.

Wow that ones at least 200 years old.

How do you juggle the belief that Americans are niggers with the fact that America is the most successful nation to have ever existed?

>myriad of european styles cobbled and stolen together
>culture

?

The typical euro is a bit mixed up in the head. They're losing everything and have done nothing significant in the last hundred years other than start wars. Their fetish and snobbery over old buildings is just an example of clinging to the accomplishments of others to sooth the ego.

Stay mad euromutts

Attached: 1525302686988m.jpg (1024x802, 172K)

at least they had something to lose. we got BLACKED over 400 years ago and never had a chance.

Attached: 1525311171629.jpg (500x702, 91K)

Attached: 1525295955805m.jpg (1024x672, 168K)

dude, stop. the fact you have to go almost 70 years back to show us as a successful nation only makes it sadder.

This is a cathedral in America

Attached: megachurchauerbach-690x460.jpg (690x460, 47K)

Attached: 1525297860466m.jpg (724x1024, 156K)

Speak for yourself, nigger. We have always had it better.

no, it isn't. its one of those hideous Protestant "mega churches", not a cathedral which has a specific definition.

Take off that proxy kike you cant hind from my gaze

Attached: 1525312059335m.jpg (1024x842, 171K)

If I was a nigger I wouldn't care. We only had it better (and again, thats long fucking gone) in the economic/material sense.

American culture is comfy

Attached: 1525297785048.jpg (736x581, 107K)

>stop telling the truth about us in front of the Euros shill!

now post pictures from its the current year

So this is britbong culture?

Attached: 1525494002176.jpg (577x1024, 94K)

you tell them, mutt!
fuckin europoos

Nobody likes a self hating faggot, hang yourself with barbwire

Attached: 1525297766727.jpg (634x420, 72K)

Arguing with Europeans over nothing is a good way to spend your time, faggot.

Yes, one of a million churches, but out of character.

These are mosques in London. Also just a few out of a million, and very much in character.

Attached: lol.jpg (801x509, 154K)

> Why did European descendants build structures with European architecture

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lol, there are a thousand little ways we have it better. And seeing as how you spout BLACKED whenever you get a chance you've got niggers on the mind, bad enough cuckboy

so what exatly did you achieve? saddam? khadaffi? sjws?

the bigger let down, is to have everything and do shit with it.

Being able to objectively see our nation has become a muddy rapidly approaching full blown third world shithole is not self-hatred, its just the truth.

This choice was made the second Jews were allowed to take over in 1913. Sorry man, truth hurts I know. I like to look at comfy old pictures from what used to be white America too but to pretend they have even one atom of relevance now is ridiculous.

Attached: 1516603346462.jpg (1600x1107, 514K)

This post would get you 6 months on jail now.

Attached: 1516604756412.jpg (3000x2438, 1.14M)

Attached: 1516604776486.jpg (1272x966, 350K)

Attached: 1518368322572.jpg (476x596, 74K)

How many churches have you torn down recently?

Yeah, America has no culture but pretty everyone in the West dress like them and most of us wear American brands.
The great majority of us speak American English and watch American tv shows and movies.
Most political movements that start out in the US will have ripple effects in our own countries.
Sure, America has no culture.

Having said that, history will not remember America kindly. A country ultimately ran by Jews, waging war for profit throughout a century, killing untold tens of millions civilians, destroying economies and infrastructures as they pleased.

After its haydays in the 1960's, a third world shithole, armed to the teeth, with everyone ready to shoot thine own neighbor at a blink of an eye. But don't you worry, America, you'll get to pay for your sins once the petrodollar is replaced with petroyan or whatever. I'm pretty sure most Americans - even on Jow Forums - realize the shitstorm you're heading into. Once you can't just print more money and have the rest of the world pay the price, your country's going to turn into a banana republic within a decade. You think your current situation - 50% of the population on welfare, 20% with medical debt - is bad? Oh, you just wait.

The presence of the nigger was the surest guarantee we'd wind up a shithole. Its a shame white people are too clever for our own good; the arab muslims sterilized their nigger slaves. No Baltimores or Detroits over there.

But hey, saved some shekels breeding our own here!

>Germany trying to pin sjws on us
are you fucking serious Hans?

Indeed.

this is pretty accurate, just forgetting a convenience, and liquor store.

Well that's why Sweden is committing demographic suicide. They think if their children are real niggers they'll do better as a nation than the white niggers Swedes have always been known for.

>Europe sold it
All I have to say, really.

I don't think cheap imitations of European buildings count as a real culture.

Attached: 1496001626542.png (312x604, 328K)

thats literally where im at

Attached: 800px-Jan_van_Goyen_-_View_of_Nijmegen_-_WGA10190.jpg (800x543, 87K)

white people have no cul-

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQfOmrwrQvU

guess who exported the beatles and the frankfurt school back to us?

nvm the late wave, which is just supply-side cultural warfare hacked out in some dc/london think-tank.

The number 2 country in the world for acid attacks really goes all out for their national religion

DON'T POST THE AFRICAN AMERICAN MUSEUM

Attached: 96e0b58d80f4687c0e59a5dedc9c6ab0.jpg (180x241, 13K)

Attached: Asheville-Courthouse-and-City-Bldg.jpg (1636x1024, 1.68M)

Yeah because all those buildings are made out of sheetrock, memeflaggot

Of course they have culture.

European culture.

Some ugly buildings? Color me impressed. Culture is more than architecture.

>Cheap?

You're trying too hard princess and have obviously never been to any of these places.

Attached: a49eb8d0aac96fb9cdfe234057c3d585.jpg (500x750, 330K)

Attached: Asheville.jpg (630x360, 103K)

Great movie, and actually does seem peak American somehow.

I'm a Catholic, but I'd go to a church like that...