Well it's been 10 good years but my first digital just died, which model should I get to replace it?

Well it's been 10 good years but my first digital just died, which model should I get to replace it?
>inb4 wood
I'm digital only

Attached: FINGERBOX.jpg (272x185, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuttuki_Bako
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

digital what

oak or gtfo

>I'm digital only
What a fucking pleb holy shit

Attached: absolutely auristic.jpg (411x419, 25K)

I'm planning on getting this new japanese model called "Chūichi Nagumo". Cheaper than finnish ones yet similar in quality, seems like a good choice to me.

what kind of mental gymnastics do you have to do to actually unironically prefer wood fingerboxes?
>HURR DURR MY GRAMPY'S OLD FINGERBOX
how do you not see the inherent superiority of DIGITAL MASTER RACE?
that's like saying an atari 2600 is better than a computer with an i9 and titan x

off yourself OP I'm not even joking

i bet that oak fingerbox goes really nice with your fedora and cassette tape collection doesn't it?

Attached: soy.jpg (335x369, 16K)

The digital ones just have diffrent feeling to them, I'm used to wooden ones and I can't fathom why someone would use any other type.

this is why no one likes Jow Forums

i havn't seen a fingerbox thread in years
op you're a very good boi and i wish you all the best in life

Attached: 20500.jpg (200x200, 14K)

the digital has games and so many more uses, i'm telling you, once you upgrade you'll never look back

digital was a mistake,it will never replace the classic ones

Look at this beauty, why on Earth would anyone choose an electronic pice of junk?
>the digital has games
Literally the most useless function that can come with a fingerbox, you are supposed to enjoy the box itself not some stupid games on it

Attached: fboxwooden.jpg (375x500, 24K)

that's like saying a collection of classic video games means you can't enjoy the new ones
you guys are literally fedora-tier hipsters, i'm assuming you haven't even tried the ones from this century, you can't even say you don't like digital if you've never used one

I've read some good reviews on a swiss one, can't remember the name though

you know what OP, maybe youre right but if I were to get one which would you recommend

>not using ash

Attached: 1501340224450.png (303x311, 181K)

Once my buddy gave me digital one just so i could try it out but it felt so gross and unnatural. Digital fingerboxes are nowhere near the wooden ones.

>digital finger box
Fucking pleb ass plebian! The input delay is like .35ms on most of those pieces of garbage.
If you're going to get another digital get the Oaxaca version 6.
If you're going wood get the mahogany m-500vt.

haven't seen you in a while

either pic related (the only one i've ever had and used extensively) or
what this fine gentleman suggested
thank you by the way i will look into that

Indeed. I might be back to stay. Don't know yet.

Attached: Normie containment.jpg (450x643, 36K)

by pic related i mean the one i posted in this thread when i started it

Just remember to get the charger too. The version 6 is rechargeable. The port may look like a micro usb but I assure you it's not don't even try. You have to buy the charger separately. The v6.3 has a micro usb port but it's another 300 bucks. Yikes!

ah man, my buddy had one that was micro usb and it was so convenient, he could even plug it into his phone and computer to use it on there

*finger gets stuck and needs to be amputated*

They're amazing you can even plug it into your computer and download fan made input patterns for it to use.
Markoloa144 makes a pattern that feels like water. It's nuts!

>le ebin fingerbox may may
kill yourself
>Tuttuki Bako (ツッツキバコ) is a roughly cubic hand-held electronic game created by Bandai in 2008. The game comprises five mini-games (called "Stages"), and a resettable alarm clock. While the minigames are rather simplistic, Tuttuki Bako has received international acclaim for its unique means of control and the game has been put forward as an archetypal example of Akiba-kei and Japanese gadgetry in general.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuttuki_Bako

Attached: Tuttukibako.png (351x283, 146K)

whoa, get a load of this detective

Get a load of this guy.
Have you never had an AY-O brand finger box?

Attached: fingerbox-ay-o.jpg (512x582, 56K)

>Muh simplicity means it's better