ITT: Craziest conspiracy theories

One of the craziest I heard is that Chinese women actually lay eggs, because no one has ever seen a pregnant Chinese woman but there is so many of them

Attached: tinfoil-hat-guy.jpg (300x169, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tn2UCqL5qyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time is cubical Goyim

Explain.

Inb4 this thread gits spammed with preggo asians to disprove op

The world is run by inter-dimensional, shape shifting, demonic, reptilian, freemasonic, pedos.
>WAKE UP AMERICA

This is actually true and I saw it here. I posed the question on my facebook and nobody could disagree.

Chinese women do lay eggs

>proof chink vagina at the beach

By the time he explained it to you it would already be rectangular.

Old meme
Some guy about 20 years ago claimed time was cubical.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tn2UCqL5qyo

Attached: fiytctuclvutckyt.jpg (2200x1302, 619K)

Iran launched missiles at Israel

RaKek

this one actually seems the most likely....

could it be they really are feeding off our fear or something? since being from another dimension they possibly have a different pshyical make up and different needs.

inter-dimensial also explains why we never see aliens here... they are so far away we could never see them what makes the most sense is there are already HERE just in a different dimension

Attached: 1524874417363.jpg (719x674, 58K)

Kek

That giant panda bears aren’t real and it’s a whole Chinese government conspiracy with animatronic bears. It costs something like a million dollars a year for a zoo to get a panda on “loan” from the Chinese and allegedly they cannot be autopsied if they die at the zoo and must be sent back. There used to be a great weird YouTube channel of some schizo going over the whole racket.

I vaguely remember something about close toed shoes being a Jewish conspiracy to make goyim less and less agile. Supposedly humans used to wear sandals and shiet, then they got jewed to wear close toed shoes.

>inb4 someone posts the webm of that Asian woman giving birth in the middle of a street and not caring

I thought that was an Indian.

Russia hacked the 2016 election

Crazy... but possible?

Attached: 46611B9F-F662-47BC-9612-A49FFD6C16A2.png (2490x1397, 2.59M)

6 million jews died in the holocaust

I literally write the world's fate through poetic shit posting

I unironically believe that aliens are actually demonic.

Gorsuch?!

>could it be they really are feeding off our fear or something?
more likely that they use our fear to implement systems that keep people working for them in our current systems and don’t try to change anything. Allows them to socially engineer what they want.
I can see there being real aliens and other-dimensional or universal beings. I do tend to believe in some form of angels & demons too, just not sure on the details and don’t think they’re very influential for the most part.

Trump has Tesla time travel tech because his uncle was the one sent in to catalog everything after Tesla’s death in 1943. Tesla journal catalogs 80 chests full of papers but Trump only turned over 60 to government - and none contained anything useful to military tech according to the Trump report

It was her turn

This is actualy true. My feet are so fucked from wearing shoes, and only getting better now that i walk barefoot or in thin sandals. I have had major pain issues throughout my body, and everything resolves when i walk bare foot

>One of the craziest I heard is that Chinese women actually lay eggs, because no one has ever seen a pregnant Chinese woman but there is so many of them

debunked

Attached: 1509689093521.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

>Craziest conspiracy
The female orgasm.

wow

get your shit together because you are probably not ready for this
>first, nukes are not real. Once the USSR figured it out they threatened the US with nukes to call them out by threatening nukes themselves. Fun fact, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed. US doesnt want to admit to it because its a rather brutal process
>Second, the Rape of Nanking is a fake jewish lie. Japs have zero reason to sail to china when jap women are whores already. the footage you see of the nanking rape is all shot in Hollywood with real chink women getting stabbed to death by actors
>third, fluoride is added to water to maintain IQ levels in the population. Earth is becoming so unhealthy that a stabilizing agent is needed, but its not sufficient to restore normal intelligence levels
i have more that would rock your shit out

No one knew what to do because that is the first time they have seen that

That one was one of the easiest childbirth

Bretty loose

She must have some kind of mental deficiency. She just seems so apathetic to the situation, unless it's just shock.

Bwuahahahaha.

Then why are israeli orthodox gigakikes wearing closed toes dress shoes? If Jews were barefoot I'd believe this a lot more easily.

Your brain is cubical steinberg

The Jews have a sinister form of magic that they use in dire ways.
They can make a mans testicles boil in the ball sack and violently explode, showering everyone nearby in scalding sack scum.
They're also able to make your arse inflate causing you to float off into the clouds where they'll shoot you down with missiles in a sick, obscure form of clay pidgeon shooting.

Attached: 1425438718351.jpg (600x460, 387K)

Moar

that's typical of the Chinese. next time you see a China thread on Jow Forums check it out

Attached: 1524132600311.webm (480x272, 2.41M)

The Soviets discovered a perfectly habitable planet on Venus and established a society based on 1970s USSR on the planet.

The USA is aware, but instead lies to the whole world in exchange for Russia keeping quiet about it. Since the technology does not exist to invade a planet.

you say "crazy"
i say "not proven yet"