No point

No point

Attached: 423998350a16c304fb2f37fc66b1fb63--david-bowie-comme.jpg (500x755, 142K)

points.
there is many.
the one is top is better.
one in bottom is a bad choice.
choose any of you, it is your choice

I still do it anyways

Attached: ren.jpg (326x289, 19K)

What happen too make you fell like this....

Alone, she sleep. I smoke, I drink. Alone
Scared

Attached: pr_rock_bowie_eating_on_train_1973_24373_1511251437_id_992805.png (960x1421, 1.49M)

What sared you? Did something happen thay trigger it?

Watch your grammar Kimber

Sorry....i will try better...

I not smoke. Long time. Miss so much.
So good, so bad

Attached: 33-P02-16-7t-1.jpg (712x455, 143K)

Do you think you could be falling for her, and that is why you fell alone and sared.

Yes, love so much, not reciprocate

Attached: 138583002.jpg (414x612, 37K)

Why do you think or fell that she not reciprocate. Is she just new haveing someone love her. And dose she know how you fell.

I'm trying, it's so new.
Haven't had this, in so long.
She's so
Bad for me, good for me

Attached: 41-77-2-8-08t.jpg (889x980, 88K)

oh my god just fuck off back to tumblr you faggot

Take thing slow, just make sure that no matter what happen you be friend. When me and Norime got together and even now, know that no matter what we still be friend even if we no longer lovers/hasband and wife.
What make her bad for you?
What make her good for you?

Never been, maybe you should grow a cock and go fuck yourself

I think I'll listen to that.
We're so much in vommon, but she smokes. She's an alcoholic, she's been raped
It'll be a road, but itll be worth it.
I'm sobered up a bit, I should be fine.
I haven't smoked and drank in two years.
Bit out of sorts, but I'll be ok

Attached: images (3).jpg (276x183, 7K)

Don't fall in to drinking, drink not bad if it don't let it take over you life, I can say that norime put me through hell but it work out. He not that guy amy more and even I hurt him befor when we started to date. Take thing slow and if you don't know what too do ask someone you think you can trust even if it on line, someone who don't get anything out of it.
And remember when you drunk everything is wrost then it is....if you get in a fight or are up set simple look at her and tell you that you need some time too think so you don't say or do something you retreat. And that you talk too her when you get you head back, Ask her do the same it take time to practice it and get goos at it....it will save you a lot of trouble me and norime just found this out about a year ago. And ask her to do the

Let me know if you don't understand something I saying...so I can try ones more

Thank you ma'am. I think I'm picking it up.
I appreciate it

Attached: f032b5fce3243b72b654fff371d0ad2e.jpg (465x700, 60K)

You wellcome I had a feeling you need to talk, you last thread was happy and end with you on a good note of drinking and haveing fun with her, but this one was down and I want to know why and see of i can help you.

Attached: 1511225198206.png (500x500, 31K)

It's my mindset.
Nothing good is without it's cost
I think the solitude got to me.
Too much drink. Too much smoke.
Got me miserable, as it too often does

Attached: David_Bowie__Serio_3546686b.jpg (620x387, 67K)

Same with me and Norime, it more about dealing with it the best way. Found. Good heathly thing too get it out. And if you need talk too her to get her out you can. Just clam my let her know that you know it you mind going to the darkest place but you need to tell her what on you mine and then have reassure after it. That way she know you not blaming her, saying it her falt, saying she do it, and so on.