If I had a gun and wasn't religious I'd have killed myself by now. Especially today...

If I had a gun and wasn't religious I'd have killed myself by now. Especially today, I'm not feeling too happy right now.

Attached: _reizei_mako_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_sakura_chiyo_konachi000_sampledcc8ee6f9f2cd9c13d087dbf38e8794 (850x850, 126K)

Just be yourself

Attached: no gf.jpg (720x394, 28K)

Whats on your mind aussie?

What's the matter

be an hero

Soft cunt

Stop being a gay cunt

there are a lot of sad Australians on bant for some reason. that’s something I noticed early on

oh boo hoo living is too hard for me, fucking man up you cunt

They need to take a teaspoon of cement and harden the fuck up

>fucking man up you cunt
your stoic streak is appreciated

Attached: 1513004524001.png (842x792, 82K)

at least you're honest about it and aren't larping an indestructible macho man like the other two literal retards in this thread

well i'm happy with my life so i don't go complain on imageboards to a bunch of strangers. ;)

>well i'm happy with my life
congrats

No use just fucking complaining about shit, if your life sucks then do something about. Whining on this shithole isn't going to change anything.

What's happening my Australian friend?
If you don't want to talk about it that's okay, we understand, and I won't push you.
Either way I'm glad you're alive my friend, we need only more aussies in the world, and you're no different, keep living, alright? Do it for bant, do it for us, just keep pushing through life, it'll suck, and it will feel like a slog fest of living shits trying to pull you into the womb of depression, and suicide. Don't let life do that to you, you're stronger than life, you're great, but you have to keep going my Aussie brother/sister, we need you.

Attached: 2QVMUbA.gif (449x300, 951K)

Jesus loves you, user.

Well sometimes it fucking does, sometimes someone doesn't say
>dumb soft cunt
and actually tries to fucking help, yes we should man/woman the fuck up, but people down-talking you isn't the way to go, I know, I've experienced it, I've done it, it just doesn't fucking work.
Get your shit together and do something proper you hooligan

Attached: 4T74RMa.jpg (500x270, 68K)

Jesus loves you, user

why do people brainwash people to keep living?
Brainwashing people about the benefits of life, how living is better than being dead.
absolute madness