/fat/ You're going to do it. You're going to make it

>Who is /fat/ for?
For mentally ill binge eaters who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT. ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already, but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (needs waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic foods/micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories.
>buy scales, be autistically accurate in your measurements
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g/lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it
>be a retard

Previous thread:

Attached: 1506784343928.png (1737x967, 482K)

CONFESS

Attached: 1497482549131.png (1229x1160, 58K)

daily reminder

Attached: ss+(2017-10-19+at+09.13.06).jpg (494x474, 91K)

I'm fitting into European L (American M) shirts now, feels good

Nothing to confess this week other than I'll be eating a potato a day in my OMAD because I bought like 3 pounds like an idiot

I've fapped a lot and made lots of cummies. Also broke OMAD twice this week.

Attached: 1234.jpg (750x1000, 87K)

You shouldn't break your OMAD with cummies.

fag advise don't listen

Is this supposed to be reassuring or disheartening?

Also don't eat a lot of pineapple to make your cum taste better while on a cut. Too many calories.

It's just /fph/ having a laugh.

ate half a pizza and like 10 wings
hope its okay because i forgot to eat the day before

Holy shit fatfucks, I'm starting to get mires.
>coworkers compliment weight loss
>Gym thot smiles at me and moves her gym time closer to mine and does her thot glute routines pointing my direction
>Random people talk to me with more respect / sincerity instead of casual one word sentences

I think I might make it this time.

Attached: fit wojak fat past mirror.png (1156x862, 639K)

>tfw mom tells me I look good and that Im losing weight
>Can't tell if she's being sincere or just trying to make me feel good
T-Thanks mom

Felt the same when my family told me. Keep at it, the math doesn't lie. And remember to thank your mom.

You definitely look better, even if you still hate what you see in the mirror.

>10.2 lbs away from my goal weight
Man, I hope the paper towel effect is real. I'm a small person so there's some hope, but I'm already mentally preparing to adjust my goal lower again. Thank goodness I'm so far ahead of my weight loss schedule.

How is everyone else's goal coming along?

Good for you m8.

Problem with weight loss is the clothing. I'm down 70 lbs and my pants are too loose for me now and I have to rely on belts to keep em on me.

I ate 3 bags of chips yesterday and some popcorn instead of the chicken I made

>You have to have a vagina to be a woman, right? WRONG

I estimate I'm about 20% bodyfat now, which means maybe 8 kgs to go? I passed my initial goal a while ago. I hope I'm 20%. If I'm less that means I have such a little window between looking good and having a gut.

Passed my initial goal a while ago. It was just a soft goal I guess.

Ehehe, yeah, all my clothes look like roman togas on me now. Ain't buying more though. Fuck it, ruins everyone else's day, not mine.

Got in a car accident the other day and damaged my wrist - nothing broken but there is soft tissue damage - I have a follow up appointment on Monday with my regular doctor so this is all pending what he says but hoping I can start lifting again in roughly 2 weeks (will decrease weight 30-50% to start just to be safe)

I'm down to my last pair of pants that fit, and I'm swimming in most of my shirts. I just wash them a lot and humbly endure looking like a slob. I can't bear to buy any more clothes while I'm only 10lbs away from what I hope is a different sized body.

I can't stop binge drinking at the weekends. I have a serious problem. Everything else during the week - motivation, diet, sleep, it's all perfect but as soon as I get out of work on a Friday I just go home and solitarily get blackout drunk.

Now I'm a shitty size 12 chonker.

Attached: 1506516309008.png (565x564, 557K)

i want to poke her asshole

I'm going to get my BMR measured professionally soon. I'm 100 certain it's lower than any of those basic calculators.
Are there actual studied long term ways to get the BMR higher again?

only real way to do it is increase your lean mass and regular cardio

I didn't count calories most of this last week. Training has been consistent, though. I don't even like junk food, I just like huge portions. I need to keep time-restricting my eating.

Confessing in advance in case I eat popcorn and candy at the theater today.

I'm so disgusted with myself. I want to set myself on fire. I weigh 180lb when my ideal weight is 108lb. I'm starting my journey right now.

Attached: 1549553989237s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Is this was making it feels like?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (502x484, 63K)

Weighed in at 160 lbs. 5'10". When do I stop having chub? I do cardio on an exercise bike every day. I have access to a gym, what should I start doing if my goal is just to be lean for the first time since I was like 6 years old? I do omad and keep it around 1400 calories +- 200

Attached: 20190517_103443.jpg (1314x1943, 1.2M)

gj user keep it up
it'll all be worth it one day

It is but a first step to making it friend.

"Making it" is just a mindset of being happy in your own body, crafted by hard work and determination. For me, having a good idea of how much to eat came from stepping on that scale every day in the morning. It is a blast to see the number go down.

Thats exactly what im doing.
I started at 450 in feb.

Just hitting a new number every day (except on bullshit plateau days) itself is a feeling im replacing my food addiction with.

At the beginning of may i was 402.
At this rate, ill be under 300 by end of summer.

>50830222

congrats anonkin x

Another helpful tip is OMAD and black coffee/ tea. I do OMAD for lunch(less weird with my office job) and drink coffee throughout the day. Basically, block out an hour eating window and eat whatever you want that is within your TDEE - 500 calories. My TDEE is 2000 or so, so my lunch OMAD at 12-1 is about 1500 calories or so.

I have eaten burgers and fries, fried chicken, pizza, chili, etc. All with OMAD, keeping social appearances up, AND losing weight. It's a cheat code.

lift

84,800kcal so far this year
probably less than that, I round up

Anything you recommend? Are squats a meme? I am worried about doing squats because my thighs are thick already. I've attempted lifting in the past but nothing ever stuck because I got discouraged or didn't have a plan.

nice job user, im doing XLs now, feels comfy

Go to AA or whatever is available to you to deal with drinking problems. Alcohol will kill you even faster than being a fatass.

AA is a religious cult. He needs naltrexone

Starting Strength in the Jow Forums sticky.
Seriously, read the Jow Forums sticky.

I havent been to AA myself, so I don't know what it's like, I just know a couple people who've stopped drinking because of it. If it is a religious cult, I retract my ignorant recommendation. Trading a chemical dependency for mental illness is a poor choice.

I have and I see SS memes that scare me. Like the ones with huge thighs and nothing upper body.

Moron

the fact that you recognize it as a problem and have sorted out the rest of your life means itll eventually fall into place dude. maybe try picking up something to do on weekends that promotes health over regression...like running or biking. that way u eventually wont want to drink because u wont be able to do cardio as well. build positive feedback loops

put on them running shoes and grab a salad tubby, chad will want to fuck u one day. but that day is not today

prolonged fasts are a better cheat code just harder inputs

Very helpful.

>He needs naltrexone
>relying on jewish elixirs to cure addiction to jewish elixirs
imagine being this guy

So I've been doing a ~1000 cal deficit for 3 months now and have been losing 2 pounds a week consistently. I started doing a good amount of weighs and cardio and I've gained 3 pounds over the course of 2 weeks. Is this just water retention? My calorie tracking has been consistently autistic so I'm definitely not overeating, and I'm not counting burned calories into my deficit.

Does anyone use pro-ana communities as inspiration to lose weight?

Attached: fatfemanon.jpg (250x250, 29K)

not everything is jews

You retain water when you first start working out because you're now producing more blood. It will regulate so don't worry too much.

Water retention or muscle gains if you are a complete newb at lifting

Just ate an entire bag of peanuts and cashews

thanks user

Get a part time job on the weekends. Even something low effort like security guard or cashier will help you kick the habit.

>refuse to do your own research, ask for guidance, then refuse that guidance because of memes
Stay doughy then, dumbass.

I can tell how often I see family by spikes in my weight. Fucking mother's day was rough.

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-112316_Gallery.jpg (1080x626, 81K)

I didn't refuse guidance. All I said was that SS scares me due to the anti SS memes posted to fit.

You're not going to get huge anything on SS without exerting more effort than you have in your entire life at the gym each week. It's STARTING strength, not ascent to godlike physique strength. It works because it's simple enough for any knuckle dragger to pick up and stick with.

t. kike

You guys are messed up. Cheating left and right and then acting like you aren't gonna regain everything if you even ever make it.

That's my goal weight and I'm an inch shorter. FUCK.

its unbelievable how human body can change in 3 months, holly shit cutting is EZ

I fit in 32 inch waist pants and American medium shirts if that gives some motivation!

had a döner n coke zero for lunch

what was your starting point?

Donated blood yesterday and I was feeling lightheaded this morning so I bought some Italian chocolate buns.

About 245 lbs in 2017. I guess I took it really slow, looking back.

do you have alot of loose skin?

big mistake buddeh

Attached: 1549595640428.png (288x288, 129K)

I'm not sure if my chub on the picture is loose skin or not. It feels like it has fat behind it. I think I avoided loose skin because I took a long time. And if I remember from things I read, you only have loose skin if you were much larger? I think.

looks like a little loose skin to me, still fat behind it. nothing major, will probably tighten up.

>be me
>250 6'5"
>at a party last night for my brothers graduation
>ended up making out with a 4'10 95 lb high school girl

I could have crushed her

yeah some people say 100lbs is the line but i've seen people loose 80 and have it too thats why is was asking. also age and genetics play a huge part

>4'10 95 lb high school girl

Attached: 234452345.jpg (480x360, 24K)

based, wait how old are you?

My genetics are 9/10 trash. Nearly everyone older than me in my family on both sides are overweight or obese in some way. Or have diabetes or heart issues. Mainly the reason I decided to take better care of myself.

I'm 22 she was 17

seeing your family doesn't spike your weight, eating does you fatty. another stress eater

I love Döner man

Canadian beer is the only thing in the country worth consuming. Beer makes me want to eat so I did.
Also what the fuck happened to this place why is it all poos and chinks?

>It's just science

Attached: 1557156950832.png (800x451, 198K)

According to MFP it’s only 650/700 cal with 40-50 grams of protein old how accurate that is though?

still dropping about 3lbs a week, same rate as 80lbs ago
the woosh never ends

>May 3rd weigh 151 lbs
>May 10th (after tons of binging) weigh 159.4 lbs
>realize my fuck up and hit the ground running, with fasting and going back to the gym
>May 17th back down to 150.4 lbs
I realize that most of that weight on may 10th was probably just food in my colon (since this weigh in day was after a 3 day fast) but it still feels damn good.

Cut the booze, but if you can’t just yet, stick with straight liquor. Beer & wine has more calories, as do mixers and chasers. The only thing you should drink is straight liquor, with water chaser.

>Also what the fuck happened to this place why is it all poos and chinks?

They have money and are buying up everything.

t. Hamilton, Ontario

!!!FACT!!!

On Saturday to Monday I only had half a chocolate bar.

On Tuesday to Thursday I went to McDonalds, burger king, and KFC. And had other junk food at home.

I can't handle not having this. My life is boring and the chemical goodness of junk food binges is all that helps.

How big are you?

You can make "healthy" food taste good too, if you season it right. You don't have to eat plain chicken and broccoli for the rest of your life.

Never gonna make it. Just leave the thread and eat yourself to death, miserable fuck.

I was 184lbs 33 minutes ago

>My life is boring
The good thing is you won't live very long eating like that.

How short are you then? Losing 3lbs a week at that weight seems unusual for an average sized man, unless you're doing something retarded.

I just ate 3000 kcal worth of tosti in one go :(