I hate white people so god damn much

I hate white people so god damn much

Attached: 1479353476667[1].png (500x500, 88K)

I don't much have a problem with black people, they're alright most of the time.

I want to genocide you, you may think this post is ironic but it is a believe that i held deep inside myself that without you race on earth, we'd be living better lives

Alri

this but unironically

please die

then move to a nonwhite country

i think everyone would be happier when we would seperate people based on skin colour
just like we do in the workplace hierarchy

also this but REALLY unironically

unironically this but unironically

Attached: 1508878455236.jpg (480x575, 54K)

I really hate the "everyone is legal in Argentina" law

If someone who wants to work hard for a better life or afford to study fine come over

But 80% of imigrants are poor theiving,littering shits only now in Argentina they have laws that protect them and hospitals that take care of them when they try to rob someone who's had enough of these subhumans and beats the shit out of them

move to japan if you don't like it faggot

They hate us cuz they ain't us

Aren't most immigrants to Argentina white?

Good idea,maybe I will

Sometimes a higher middle class American moves here after he falls in love with Argentina after a vacation

It's not uncommon,happens every once in a while

But these jungle niggers come in swarms and build enormous villas close to busy cities and highways

is this the flag of wakanda

By Jungle niggers do you mean Brazilians or Black people? Cause I heard Black people in Argentina are actually nice ( atleast that's what a Argie user told me )

I think i'll skip that, being dead seems kind of boring tbqh

Then go in Africa and develop your country and help your black brother to make Africa great for once

You misunderstand me, my aim is destruction here, i want all of you dead, i wish to dab on your rotting corpses

Rentre chez toi alors mamadou

I WAS BORN IN FRANCE, BABTOU.

he is a white retard roleplaying

>wh*Te
>people
nah

Attached: white genocide.jpg (373x336, 47K)

Brazilians,paaguayans,chilenians,Venezuelans,Peruvian you name it

And that other argie is right,Africans in Argentina are super nice

a mint taste of /bint/

Fuck off

Dick pics or GTFO!

What did we do wrong? As a white guy, I respect the African race. They're intelligent, opinionated people.
Wish I were black.

i wish i was in Africa

Why?
Well fuck you man, race doesn't fucking matter frankly, and it only comes up in retarded kinds of politics, normal history, and from stupid soft cunts like yourself

Attached: 1a9af4ce167835a7c0a46fc727b18f96.jpg (296x418, 30K)

Agreed, but be happy with who you are, being white, black, brown, purple, green, blue, red. None of it matters, so just keep living man

Attached: 2QVMUbA.gif (449x300, 951K)

>intelligent
b8

Attached: Race and Intelligence.jpg (1650x1275, 420K)

what about mutts?

Attached: 27A7F221-BFB1-4598-84BE-8A7BFD07FB77.jpg (161x198, 6K)

Why you hate my people?

>flag
lel
mutt are closer to niggers so you should be fine
because niggers can't stand that they're inferior

Attached: adopted_minnesota.jpg (843x843, 467K)

Stop blaming others for problems in your life. It's a cancer that is weighing you down and providing nothing of benefit to you

Attached: 1523670059067.jpg (669x621, 38K)

Maybe the problem is that whites either fear blacks and hate them or want to be them and live through them,by pretending to be them

By listening to Eminem,Justin bieber,dressing like them,talking like them,and trying to impress them and show them how "black and cool" you are instead of getting to know them as a person

You know,sort of like you

>my people
nice joke, Mexibro

btw this thread is obv bait
you are all retarded for taking it

Shadilay! Fuck Drumph and fuck white people!

So what u be sayin is, u is quintessentially french?