Tfw qt black girl smiles and continues to turn her head towards my direction as I walk past her on the street

>tfw qt black girl smiles and continues to turn her head towards my direction as I walk past her on the street

Is there any better feeling bros?

Attached: 1324785026001.jpg (400x388, 71K)

>tfw a black girl will never mire me
why live

>HE CUTE

lmao bottom of the barrel mire.

>tfw get mired daily even when I'm not showing off gains (ie. hoodiemode)
>tfw walk past bunch of white girls
>they all go silent
>"I bet he has a huge cock"
>tfw only marginally above average for a black guy.

I wouldn't touch a black chick with a 10 foot pole my dude.

Why don't you like black women?

They're shitty people for the most part. Generally speaking, they're shallow, narcissistic, rude and aggressive. Most of them are pretty stupid as well.

Nice LARP retard if you're gonna say some stupid shit at least make it believable or funny

oh yeah, and they subconsciously worship whiteness. I mainly fuck white chicks to infuriate my white male friend or because they're just easier in general to fuck, but if you find a black chick and you're a white guy, you could practically shit in her mouth as long as you give her a mixed kid.

nigger

Attached: 1546278439556.png (446x435, 70K)

What's up with you people? Why are you trying so hard to pretend like you've never seen attractive black guys? Why would I make that up? It's an anonymous forum.

>white women love the BLACK MAN
>p-please do not fuck the black girls tho

Attached: 0CC1C08A-0272-47F3-A0E6-E48F397CB412.jpg (820x820, 152K)

incel

Lol you could have em if you want dweeb. They're fucking gross. I doubt you'd have enough game to fuck any of the bad ones.

So if you're women are gross that goes for the men as well right?

Black girls are the best
(Not the guetto ones)

*slurp*
*slurp*
Ah, it has been awhile since such a delicious cope. Hmmm yes, this will sustain me for weeks. However, I feel somewhat empty. The emptiness, I cant quite place it. Wait! Oh how could I forget? I need to fulfill my hunger with a delicious EBONY GODDESS, preferably one in a relationship with a responsible black man. Nothing is better than ruining these young beauties by giving them the hunger for WHITE COCK and HIGH CREDIT SCORES

Attached: 614C6C5B-3474-43D6-853D-58019957E2A0.jpg (470x595, 81K)

you can't even imagine the smell

You're just describing all black people. Why do you hate the women specifically?

>mired almost exclusively by black girls in college
>like a shit ton of black girls
>one drunk mixed girl walked up to me, said I have nice eyes and she would cheat on her boyfriend for me
>black girl with another group of guys kept trying to talk with me and walked over just to hug me before they left
Wow, good times. I could have been that guy who exclusively fucks black girls in college if I wasn't a sperg.

Attached: 1549174003804.jpg (1200x913, 111K)

>you're women
You disgrace us with your stupidity, and in front of a black guy too.

cuck

Retard. Your whiteness will not save you anymore.

Nope, just black chicks. It's hilarious seeing those bleached threads on /b/. We all know what the hierarchy looks like,so the notion of bottom of the barrel white guys with low smv (ie. the 99 percent of the losers on this board) fantasizing over black chicks isn't all that far fetched. It's like the reverse of a ghetto black guy fantasizing about a fat white chick. The mind tend to fetishize what's attainable. So for a some greasy ugly white dude, a black chick must seem like a honey pot, but in reality, black chicks are more loyal to their race then black men X D.

that's honestly most women breh

Attached: 1526096073719.png (640x480, 256K)

>50839120
damn so ur so ugly that you couldn't even hook up with an asian X D?

fuck off nigger. my whiteness is so pure it washes away your niggerish void in blinding light

What is it with black guys and their inferiority complex with white people? Does having sex with a white women make you feel like you got one up over the white man and revenge for the hundred years of making your ancestors our bitch while cucking you in the process?

Nah dude. White chicks are the GOAT for quality ments, bantz, and high IQ flirting. Plus they're always down to get fucked.

no they aren't lmao

you're a nigger, nothing you do is high IQ. lol, just imagine thinking "muh bbc dick bby" is high IQ.

Nope. It's just funny to see how angry and hyper aggressive white men get when they're sexually threatened. I remember cucking one of my friends in college.

>He offers to pay for whole group to eat at golden corral
>Im new to the group and jokingly ask him is he gunna pay for me
>He begrudgingly says yes
>I lol and get mad gains from the 4pm steak
>He's trying to flirt with this ukranian blonde chick that's in our group
>she's easily 8/10 in the face. 10/10 body small nips and a fit ass
>she works out
>I work out
>we talk
>I end up taking her home
>she shows me a bunch of retarded shit on instragram and her retarded hip hop ukranian music
>mfw I listen to metal
>she does too (also listens to gayer bands like bmth and black veil brides)
>we fuck
>next day
>Golden corral boy staring daggers at me
>"what's wrong, man?"
>"you fucked her didn't you?"
>"yep."

The sex was great and all, but that reaction man... That reaction was everything.

Got mired by two Asians and two white women. Still with one of those Asians now :3
>inb4 couldn't get a white woman
I think black women are just more assertive than any other race. I remember reading about how in some tribes in Africa the men dress up to make themselves look more desirable and the women hit on the ones they're attracted to. Kinda like the opposite of everywhere else.

post body

cool. but you're still a nigger, sso who really wins?

stop lying on the internet

Attached: 1516420231586.jpg (900x948, 260K)

Oh yeah I forgot, it's only a win for you guys if you get to watch in the corner.

post your body or shut the fuck up

>Mires from black girls
>Outright tell me I need a Jamaican girl
>Mires from latinas for days
>Mires from teen girls always giggling around me
But for the love of christ can't get a white girl's attention as a white guy. Its 3x the effort to pull a white girl 18-26 as any other race or age bracket, what the actual fuck man??

non-white girls give white guys the most mires. My self esteem would be tanked if they didn't exist. White girls mire too but hide it for some autistic reason which i've found out with time. It really isn't hard to pull a white girl IRL just act like you don't care if they stop existing after you're done talking. With non-white girls do whatever they're all pretty chill

no

Yeah I've noticed that. I've eaten a lot of red pills in various forms, and some have taken awhile to digest, and you're generally right. Noticed non-whites are generally much more open to white guys as a whole, but are more receptive to 'hyper dominance.' I.e give direct and blunt orders, use aggressive tonality on occasion, quicker to forgive cheating and more receptive to one sided commitments. White women, in my experience, need to be handled more subtly. Just my two pennies.

Then stop writing your cuckold fantasies on 4channel. Any fucking DYEL can have sex with a woman. It literally begins and ends with you being able to talk to one. I worked at an auto parts store and the non-white girls there used to call me captain america. I've had sex with a shit load of black girls and latinas as white girls. You don't see me going on fucking hotep websites shitting up what they have with stories about how some fat balding bitch of a black guy eyed me down all night at a job orientation because he was butt hurt the a girl that looked like this but a few years younger and without tats kept hitting on me. or that time two black guys started giving me shit while i was walking down the street and after i threw my jacket off and asked him if he wanted to get the shit kicked out of him his gf literally said "oh shit", and had the hugest fucking smile on her face towards me after i made him bitch out. Because i don't fucking care about what you people do. I'm not even huge like a lot of the guys around here. You won't post your body because you know the people you're talking to could easily put you in a coma and it fucks up your cuckold stories. You're a bitch desu. also, OBSESSED
Yeah, they're pretty cool. You know if a non-white girl likes you wheres with white girls its a gamble with the ones that aren't ugly

Attached: tushy-chanell_heart-1090338.jpg (1090x338, 106K)

Nigger